Pinktiger's Next Adventure: Can She Double Her Yield With Two Tents?

Lol. Ok, these were vegged in the cloning tent for8 weeks and three more in the flowering tent. Yes, they were ready. But I’m really excited because this means I’m on track to double my yield with this grow. It means I’m harvesting every three months instead of four. I’ll have the new clones ready to go in eight weeks. Just sad because I have to destroy four of them. Wish somebody I trusted would take them, but I can’t exactly post it on the Facebook marketplace,

Update time!
Saturday I changed both reservoirs and disinfected. I changed the nutrient mix in the flowering tent accordingly, and gave the cloning tent the lightest possible nutrient solution, using GH guidelines for seedlings. The growth since I flipped the tent last weekend has been brisk, to say the least. And you have to see my roots, but before that, please see how the canopy in the flowering tent changed every day:

And now the clones: Notice how very little the old leaves show stress; see the new growth on the tops, and see the roots:

If anyone is curious about my cloning method and does not understand what I did, let me know and I'll answer questions. But I am shocked that this method produced roots in five days. FIVE DAYS!!!

Roots in 5 days is awesome! Those plants are going to go through tent roof. Lol
Thanks! I have to thank @Emilya for giving me the idea, though. Cutting the pots off at the bottom is wonderful. And the roots did come from the nodes on the stem, sometimes just under the collar. I just had to dip the stems in the water to keep the plants from dying while they grew roots.

Yes, Pennywise, I agree with that. I'm curious to know how much this grow will produce. I got 7.4 ounces out of the last one, with only two lights. Now with three (1/3 more than before), I should be able to get more than that. I'm stoked.

Are you running more plants this time?
No, I'm only running four. I have eight clones, and four must die. LOL.
What's the most you ever got from your ebb and flow unit? I noticed it is the same size as mine. How many plants did you grow, and what about your lights? I've been combing through your threads and haven't found this yet, and I'm lazy, LOL. Thanks Penny!

I run 4 plants in the flood and drain setup and yielded over 1 pound. I think I was running the PS 1000 from Perfect Sun on that run. The flood and drain was 4 x 4 if I remember right.

I run 4 plants in the flood and drain setup and yielded over 1 pound. I think I was running the PS 1000 from Perfect Sun on that run. The flood and drain was 4 x 4 if I remember right.
I saw a photo of it and you said it was a 2.5 x 2. That’s the size I have. Wow. A pound!

4 is a good number in most setups, I think mine were 3 gallon fabric pots.
Do you prefer fabric? I’m using plastic but it’s time to buy new. How many times can they be reused?

Back
Top Bottom