Pinktiger Grows Blue Kush Berry

I'm thinking I need to defoliate in the big tent. It looks like the buds are developing fast. Supposed to have four more weeks of flower. The trichomes are getting cloudy and I have about 10 percent amber. Pennywise, what do you think?

Further, in the small tent, I am amazed by the growth. These plants will definitely be ready. Now, another question: Switching from DWC to ebb and flow - have any of you done this? I will be doing this when I put the small tent plants in the big tent. I plan to very carefully transplant into a large net pot with hydroton.

Why The yellow leaves? I have adjusted ph properly and I’m feeding well - 1500 ppm

Further, in the small tent, I am amazed by the growth. These plants will definitely be ready. Now, another question: Switching from DWC to ebb and flow - have any of you done this? I will be doing this when I put the small tent plants in the big tent. I plan to very carefully transplant into a large net pot with hydroton.
I've run ebb & Flo in the past, I used rockwool and if I run it again I'll definetly run coco.

I've run ebb & Flo in the past, I used rockwool and if I run it again I'll definetly run coco.
Ok. So i thought about coco. Why would you prefer it?

I'm wishing I could clone the blue kush berry, but I'm afraid to have it around with its mite infection. I will have to completely disinfect the tent and all the stuff in it after it is done, before I can put additional plants in it. I have ordered new hydroton for the net pots. You can buy it in smaller quantities online than you can in hydro stores. We have two here in this area, and neither has everything. From the looks of what they offer, there are a lot of people doing hydro at home, most of them on a larger scale than I can. It's a true underground purpose but an above-ground presence, where the stores tout hydroponic tomatoes and lettuce. So ridiculous, because can you imagine what it would cost to raise tomatoes and lettuce this way? We live in an area where fresh produce is available much cheaper.
The reason for wanting to clone the plants in the large tent is, these are high CBD and lower THC plants, which I need to move to. I'll just have to buy more seed, and this time I will know to do five plants in the large tent!!

These are supposed to be finished 55 days from beginning of flower. I think that is going to be about right, the last week in September.

I’d give everything a big cleaning before I cloned anything.
Yeah. I use a mix of H2O2 and vinegar, wash it all down, and let it dry completely. I use this solution to retard mold growth on my ebb and flow tray, also. Works like a charm. You just don't spray the plants. But I've sprayed close before without issues.

Vinegar will kill a plant. That's why it is so good on algae. I doubt H2O2 is good for it, either!! LOL.
But it harms it only if it is sprayed directly. The vapors don't seem to matter as much.

H2O2 is fine for spraying plants it will kill insects but not harm the plants, alcohol can also be used in veg for insects.
Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough. Without this 420 resource I would be flailing in the dark.

Large tent update: first, let me show you some micro pics. I'm still learning how to do this and get the pics good. The tripod kept falling off the microscope/camera but I finally figured out what this little ridge was for on the darn thing - I used to be good at mechanical things, but now I have to really study it. Too many years of graduate school ruined me for anything practical, LOL. Now that I'm retired from University teaching, and writing a book, I am woefully inept. So don't criticize too much - I'm trying to improve:

PH in small tent, BTW, is 5.9 today. The PPM is 660.
Large tent, PH is 5.6 (I added water later) and PPM is 1600.

OK, here is an update on the large tent, where the title of this journal (Blue Kush Berry) is now growing. These plants are finishing quickly. It has only been 30 days since they went into flower, and already (see pics above in micro) I have cloudy and amber trichs. Any of you masterminds out there have any idea when I should harvest this mess?

I'm hoping the buds will fill out more. So I plan on keeping it in the tent growing as long as I can, unless the amber overpowers the cloudy.

Back
Top Bottom