JustMeds' Fruity Chronic Juice, Quadline, Organic, DBHB, KNF, 2019

JustMeds

This gal will be grown out in mostly @Doc Bud High Brix. I like to play, so when I stray from the normal proven methods of Doc results are usually not as good, but its fun. I will slide in some KNF (Korean Natural Farming) inputs where I feel there is an advantage. She will get trained somewhat in a Quadline like @Aseino85 would do. The lights are a mix of HLG panels and some knock offs which are cheaper (Thanks Shiggityflip and Graytail). I use 4000k in Veg and 3500k in flower. There is (4) 304 diode panels in each tent.

I encourage all to jump in and poke fun where you can. If you notice something point it out I am sure I must have missed it.

Here is a a little history (pictorial history to follow):
Seed in water 1-4-2019 for a couple hours. Then paper towel till tap root.
Seed in soil 1-6-2019 (DBHB 1st run that was only used for a few weeks).

Fresh cooked soil ready on 1-30-2019

Here is the breeder info from their site:

Fruity Chronic Juice (DS28) unites two strains that are renowned in cannabis circles around the world. We’ve managed to fuse the productive qualities of Chronic with the aroma and resin production of the original White Widow. Although it’s an indica with a compact structure that’s ideal for indoors, it can get very tall if given enough room for the roots to develop, making it a perfect candidate also for outdoor growing. It produces large branches that rapidly fill with flowers.

The buds are conical shaped and very compact. Fruity Chronic Juice (DS28) produced a large quantity of resin. The buds look as if they’ve been coated with a layer of sugar. To fully enjoy the taste of this strain, it should be harvested at just the right moment. It smells and tastes of very sweet citrus fruits like oranges or grapefruit. Some growers also detect an aftertaste of very aromatic hash or pine. This is a strain with a very wide range of flavours. The effect is very potent with a nice balance between physical and cerebral. The initial effect is very rapid and lasts for some time. With high levels of THC and CBD, this is a strain that’s suitable for any type of usage, whether medicinal or recreational.

Pictures of her life so far:

looking good jm nice healthy start ive not seen any of this strain grown so this will be interesting ill just take a seat back hear in the corner good luck bud!:goodluck:
No need for the corner. You may get in my way I got pointy hat to prove it.

Oh yeah first page! I will follow along for the ride bud! I believe I grew out the FCJ at one point in time. i cannot remember much about it though. (too many strains)
I can fully understand that, if you should get a flash back feel free to add the info. Not piles out there.

I've never heard of this strain, so I'll have to watch also. Very tall plants and large stalk, so they must like your soil.
She is growing like a weed. Soil is alive.

Welcome aboard.

No need for the corner. You may get in my way I got pointy hat to prove it.

I can fully understand that, if you should get a flash back feel free to add the info. Not piles out there.

She is growing like a weed. Soil is alive.

Welcome aboard.
I have been racking my brain trying to think of more details about it but I am coming up blank. I do it have on my list of strains run (80 strains at this point, not including autos) but it just does not stand out. I am hoping yours turns out to be a real winner.

Here is what she looked like a few hours before lights off.

I pushed the centers down like this. When its fresh and new you can bend them good. This will help with getting them to grow more horizontal.

Here is a pic back in place.

Welcome, congrats on your harvest.

Thanks JM. I should finish trimming today, seems like theres a million golf balls to trim up in there. I'm going to start another journal for the Banana Kush in the next day or two.

This was a freebie from Seedsman. I have not grown any of their gear before. She looks to have some vigor.

Be my first time really trying to do what @Asesino85 lays out.

Alright, Lets get this show on the road! So far you are off to a perfect start. They won't barely even flinch because of the topping because you let them get a little bigger and then topped them back. Just always be gentle and not very jerky when you are pushing on nodes to try not to break anything.

Here she is tonight. After pics I pulled her out and pushed them mains down again. No bondage yet, some stress free growing till tomorrow anyways.

Here she is tonight. After pics I pulled her out and pushed them mains down again. No bondage yet, some stress free growing till tomorrow anyways.

You may not be tying them down but by bending and pushing on them a bit early on you are getting them ready for what is to come. I like to think it gets them used to what you are about to do in increments. First you take the cotyledons as a little stress. Then you top them. Then you bend them. Then you do some defoliation and bondage. It's like all those first things are foreplay getting the plants ready for quadlining.

Back
Top Bottom