Sense Amelia's First Pop At Indoor Soil Grow

They look close to done to me....
They do don't they TG? The pics I posted tonight of of the plant that is most ready. The others are looking like they're gonna need more.

Thanks for the kind words about my grow, it has certainly been a long old journey. :laughtwo: I am loving it though, every second.

Looking really dank Sense, nice work!
Thanks Vick!! Yes, I had a new camera for Christmas, much better than previous, have been loading pics on to the PS3, other half reckons I will be able to see the trichs there but I have looked before and I'm not sure it's any better than the loupe I have. Heh.
awesome job Sense! amber is technically decay
Then Nina is rotten :rofl:

Thanks Vick!! Yes, I had a new camera for Christmas, much better than previous, have been loading pics on to the PS3, other half reckons I will be able to see the trichs there but I have looked before and I'm not sure it's any better than the loupe I have. Heh.
Then Nina is rotten :rofl:

Just look for a little icon on the camera that looks like a little flower. (that's the macro setting) should be able to get really close then..
Use a CFL bulb up close to the bud maybe just after lights off, or before lights on, so that the HPS isn't casting too much orange light. (can make it hard to determine amber trichs with the HPS)
setting White Balance helps a lot too..
If this all sounds like too much for you, and you'd like some help dialing in your digi camera to help you take good mj photos, please feel free to PM me..
I can walk you through it..
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Vick! :thumb: Yep, I got me macro sorted out, and when I look at trichs I pluck a little sugar leaf off like Fish said and go and carry it through to better light. That damn HPS is a fucker on the old eyes, ay? :laughtwo:

Hey Sense, hope you good
Hows the girls looking now, you'l know when they ready regardless of trics, when they fat, juicy and solid when you grab them!! Dont be shy to touch the buds slightly near the end, some will say you remove trics, but its it a tiny amount and you get to feel the density of the buds.
Them Strain Hunters from GHouse dont seem to mind man handling flowering nugs.

Any meant to say, PIctures!!!!!!

Thanks Vick! :thumb: Yep, I got me macro sorted out, and when I look at trichs I pluck a little sugar leaf off like Fish said and go and carry it through to better light. That damn HPS is a fucker on the old eyes, ay? :laughtwo:

It sure is..
If you have sensitive eyes, run HPS and are in the room a lot.
These are the shades to get.
My friend wears them in and out of the room..
They are made to convert hps to perfect color.

Picture_29.png

Hey Sense, hope you good
Hows the girls looking now, you'l know when they ready regardless of trics, when they fat, juicy and solid when you grab them!! Dont be shy to touch the buds slightly near the end, some will say you remove trics, but its it a tiny amount and you get to feel the density of the buds.
Them Strain Hunters from GHouse dont seem to mind man handling flowering nugs.

Any meant to say, PIctures!!!!!!

Hi JBC! Yea I always fondle my girls :laughtwo: This is how I knew that the molasses I started to use seems to firm them up. I posted plenty of pics JB, you just gotta scroll back a little bit. :Namaste:

Hey Vick, I have a pair of shades at hand for that reason :laughtwo: It used to make me almost blind when I came out of there but I am either getting more used to it, or I just don't LOOK at the bulb so much or somehting. I never wear my shades... naughty girl.

I am waiting on another microscope now. The last one I chose and ordered was a piece of shit. :laughtwo: I have been using my loupe but through that I am STILL not seeing hardly any amber trichs on the sugar leaves I removed, so it either means they arent there yet, OR my jewellers loupe is not good enough and so it's all riding on what the new scope shows when it arrives.

Gave them a molasses watering today, they were pretty thirsty. Here's a few pics of them:

Day 62 of 12/12

P10000491.JPG

P10000391.JPG

P1000038.JPG

WOW!!

Looking Damn fine there Amelia!!
Well done! :thumb:

Amelia, I started my 3rd journal if you want to watch from beginning to end the link is in my siggy. Everyone is welcome to follow. :)

O yeah forgot about them pictures, ive seen them as well. Too many plants here on 420 to remember what you've seen.

Very Nice plants now Sense, Them top colas are massive, keep up the good work. Neeed to invest in some HID!!

My guess for dry weight is 7 oz 10 grams... Those nugs look fat and heavy!
:bravo:
If I got 7 oz dry off this lot I would scream the f***ing house down :rofl: I hope so Scops I really hope so, I am tryna be realistic and am imagining about 5 oz total. :laughtwo:

I think you will be pleasantly surprised! 7 oz 10 grams is only 206 grams/4 plants = 51.5 grams/plant
If your light is 400Watt that would be just over .5g/watt!
Maybe my perception is skewed, but to me they look HEAVY!

how tall are they? colas about 4 feet and the rest of the nugs at like 3 feet?

I look forward to hearing the dry weight any which way!:popcorn:

Now that's that way they are supposed to look. Those are going to give you lots and lots of really Dank meds. Very good job. I guess you probably read about my bug problem. I did manage to save most of the crop. So, it wasn't a loss and I learned alot in the process. Next go around will be much better. I'm deffinitely going to run a second grow. Probably double my number of plants next time. finally got my computer back up to speed. So, i'll probably be around a but more now.

Now that's that way they are supposed to look. Those are going to give you lots and lots of really Dank meds. Very good job. I guess you probably read about my bug problem. I did manage to save most of the crop. So, it wasn't a loss and I learned alot in the process. Next go around will be much better. I'm deffinitely going to run a second grow. Probably double my number of plants next time. finally got my computer back up to speed. So, i'll probably be around a but more now.

Thanks Mutt! I had a bit o' beginners luck I think to be fair :laughtwo:

I did read about your bug problem, what bastards they are. :-( However, as said, at least you were 95% of the way thru your grow before you got hit. Oh yea! Gotta carry on growing, you got SO many lovely seeds to choose from! And that's good about your computer being operable again. Told ya, if ever you hit with malware I can remove it, grab it by the balls and kill it! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom