Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

is it a soma nycd?
Happy Freeweed Day ANd a Chronic Weekend to you Brotha :high-five:

is it a soma nycd?
Happy Freeweed Day ANd a Chronic Weekend to you Brotha :high-five:

Good morning weed and Happy Friedday to all. All I know is it's New York City Diesel. Got the cuttings from my neighbors plants. have a good day Brotha cronic.

Just got done chopping 2 more from the greenhouse. A Harlequin and a Pakistani Chitral/Afghani Bullrider. I will be trimming for most of the weekend. I started trimming the Cream Caramel but stopped because my fingers were so sticky that I couldn't drop the buds. Clean fingers and I'm ready to go at it again. Happy Friedday everyone.

Hey bee, I'm sorry about the spidermites............I have contacted a person who has lung cancer. I'm pretty sure we're going to start aggressive treatment soon. My question is, I've heard you talk about making capsules with concentrates...like hash, and I need to know if you decarboxylase it before you put it in capsules? I want to act fast because I have the feeling this cancer is in a later stage. I want the patient to get relief..........but I also want a chance at a cure........I'm doin this pro bono and there's a pretty high ceiling as to what I'm willing to do to get the cannabis into a most effective configuration and I know you do the edibles a lot. Thank you for your consideration ahead of time!

MC I have made a lot of different capsules for pain and inflammation. I do decarb before I put into the capsules. If I was making a capsule for cancer, especially cancer in it's later stages I would be making them out of rick simpson oil and making it a goal of up to a gram a day for around 60 days. It works quite well when you do it this way. It takes about a pound of high thc bud, like white widow or equivalent to get the 60 grams of tar. this cures a lot of different cancers. If there is anyway I can help let me know.

MC I have made a lot of different capsules for pain and inflammation. I do decarb before I put into the capsules. If I was making a capsule for cancer, especially cancer in it's later stages I would be making them out of rick simpson oil and making it a goal of up to a gram a day for around 60 days. It works quite well when you do it this way. It takes about a pound of high thc bud, like white widow or equivalent to get the 60 grams of tar. this cures a lot of different cancers. If there is anyway I can help let me know.
Beemer. What it boils down to is decarboxylation. A myth or not. If not why do I wake up high from the pain balm, when the highest temp it went to was 160f? The temp is based on the Magical Butter machine being accurate. Then again you can get high on my cannabutter made in a crockpot on low. Maybe the decarboxylation increases the potency?

I'm germinating WW seeds right now to make rso. Not for treating anyone I know for cancer but just in case.

And this rick simpson method is just a common alcohol extraction? I'm versed to an extent on some chemistry.....LOL.....but I'm scared to get a lab set up. A guy needs a retort setup with a cooled condenser.............that would concentrate the crap out of it! So, if I load some capsules with hash, how hot do I get the hash.......like 190? Do you mix it with anything or just shovel it in and put the end on the capsule?

And this rick simpson method is just a common alcohol extraction? I'm versed to an extent on some chemistry.....LOL.....but I'm scared to get a lab set up. A guy needs a retort setup with a cooled condenser.............that would concentrate the crap out of it! So, if I load some capsules with hash, how hot do I get the hash.......like 190? Do you mix it with anything or just shovel it in and put the end on the capsule?

MC, I'm planning on making mine with the Magical Butter machine. I lucked out and got an MB2 for $139. I'm going try to do 3 to 4 ounces at a time. Isopropyl alcohol 99.9% pure. It should be done in a well ventilated area, but you should be able to punch the Oil button, come back in a hour to strain it and you're done. Lots of MB2 reviews on here. They're a sponsor.
So this process won't decarboxylatie either, so how does it work?

Beemer. What it boils down to is decarboxylation. A myth or not. If not why do I wake up high from the pain balm, when the highest temp it went to was 160f? The temp is based on the Magical Butter machine being accurate. Then again you can get high on my cannabutter made in a crockpot on low. Maybe the decarboxylation increases the potency?

I'm germinating WW seeds right now to make rso. Not for treating anyone I know for cancer but just in case.

Decarboxylation is very necessary to get high or activate the good stuff. Decarbing is a process that you don't want to overdue as far as heating. You never want to go over 220 degrees and 160 degrees will decarb just fine but I have read it that's longer. Low on my crockpot gets to 200 if left for an hour or more. that's where is cook my at.

If you use hash I would cook it in coconut oil at a ratio of 1/1 or 2/1 oil to hash. that way it will be nice and strong. I would cook it for at least an hour at 180 to 200 in a crockpot. When I have a small amount of product mix I put an inch of coconut oil in the crockpot and use a small glass bowl to put the product in. This way will heat the product nicely. I use a thermometer to make sure I don't get to hot. Having the cover on or off will make a lot of difference in heat control.

Yes on the rick simpson oil. I use everclear and then a rice cooker to boil it off. when all the solvent is gone you have the good stuff. I'm sure you have watched videos on how to do it. the end process is the most critical to get all the solvent out.

Good Weed to Ya BRotha Bee
Gotaa wake up early and its already 11 pm lol I need to get up about 4 am hehehe :high-five:

beemer,
Good Sativaday morning to you and your better half. Hate to hear about all of your bud rot problem. Sounds like you were able to save a decent harvest. Look on the bright side.....less trimming to do. Later beemer.

Good Weed to Ya BRotha Bee
Gotaa wake up early and its already 11 pm lol I need to get up about 4 am hehehe :high-five:

Good weed back at you Brotha cronic. Happy Sativaday

beemer,
Good Sativaday morning to you and your better half. Hate to hear about all of your bud rot problem. Sounds like you were able to save a decent harvest. Look on the bright side.....less trimming to do. Later beemer.

Good day weed YR. Yup with the dam humidity it's been a bad year for bud rot but we are getting through it and yes there is less to trim. I have 3 done and 15 to go but it looks like it will get done. Happy Sativaday

ok its like 30 minutes to skunkday here so Happy Skunkday to ya Brotha Bee :thumb:
and gnight lol

Good evening weed everyone. Just got done trimming the hanging plants that were dry. Of the 5 plants I did in the last 10 days I got a pound of bud all jarred up and 26 oz of some really good shake. The worst was the Amnesia,that I'm not counting, that I throw away but cut a few colas off. I got 10 grams. Ouch. The best was the Afghani Bullrider which put just over 6 oz in the jars. The Jack Herer was 93 grams, Cream Caramel 65 grams, PCBR 50 grams and the Sour Kush was 78 grams. I have 2 more hanging that I chopped yesterday, the harlequin and a PCBR and 2 more in the greenhouse still filling out, a Royal Medic and a, I think, Durban Poison.

2013-10-06_18-39-30_384.jpg

Just got done chopping 2 more from the greenhouse. A Harlequin and a Pakistani Chitral/Afghani Bullrider. I will be trimming for most of the weekend. I started trimming the Cream Caramel but stopped because my fingers were so sticky that I couldn't drop the buds. Clean fingers and I'm ready to go at it again. Happy Friedday everyone.

I did mention your Paki plant to my friend who was born not to far from there
He said the first time that went back home he smoked some of the said Ganja but in Hash form, he is a kind of milk choclate colour but after finishing a joint his lips had gone white as well as his face.
To the great amusement of his cousins shortly after his whitey he got ,,,,, quote the maddest munchies he can remember :high-five:
I will have to seek out this bean and germ one when we get back good weed to you an yours Beemer:love:

I did mention your Paki plant to my friend who was born not to far from there
He said the first time that went back home he smoked some of the said Ganja but in Hash form, he is a kind of milk choclate colour but after finishing a joint his lips had gone white as well as his face.
To the great amusement of his cousins shortly after his whitey he got ,,,,, quote the maddest munchies he can remember :high-five:
I will have to seek out this bean and germ one when we get back good weed to you an yours Beemer:love:

Happy Munchday jaga. It is a very potent strain. You should smell it. It is very citruseee with a hint of shunk. Wonderful smell
The one and only time I toked on it I was very stoned where I could only sit and it lasted for almost an hour. Good stuff

Back
Top Bottom