Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Well I really don't think I will be upset. You might be but I won't be. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks GDz the first half was a close game. We have a tough game coming up next week. Have a great day. :high-five:

Of course I hope the Hawks win :cheer::yahoo::allgood::goof: but mostly I hope it's a good game. :thumb:

yup getting really close to the game. the Hawks left yesterday for AZ. There were 1000s of people lining the roads on there route to the airport. All I hope for is a good game. It would be embarrassing to beat them by 40 points. :laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl::rofl: Go Hawks

Howdy boozo. spring is coming but the way the weather is anymore who knows what the season will be like. If I plant anything it will be autos. I'm tired of fighting the weather out here and bud rot. Good luck to you also.

Howdy boozo. spring is coming but the way the weather is anymore who knows what the season will be like. If I plant anything it will be autos. I'm tired of fighting the weather out here and bud rot. Good luck to you also.

Hello Beemerbill :ciao:
That would be sweet:volcano-smiley: my last plant is the auto and she is going to give me a better harvest than the other two put together :straightface:well maybe??I would personally love to see what the new light panel will do for you:high-five:If you aren't using it to grow your Tulsi with:bravo:
I am off to bed to watch some film or whatever my good lady wants to watch:loopy: dont stop getting skunked and have a great day what's left Love to you an yours :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::hug::hug:
Getting a vaporizer has just helped so much. And a very big thanx for the caution on taking 5HTP :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom