Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Highya Blew Hiller,

It's been awhile. Glad you're okay and business is growing! Love the wood look. My seedlings are all in the garden. We had such a warm spring, I couldn't resist, lol. Happy Smokin'

Another winter has passed and, once again, we are surrounded by the much appreciated seasonal visitors (and their quarantine-stockpiled disposable income!). Since last summer was, to everyone's surprise, so damn busy we ended up adding another cabin for guests. You might remember her as the timber framed "screened-porch". The initial idea was to overbuild it so if we needed/wanted we could do just what happened...sheath it and convert it to living accommodations. We added 1" of foam board on the walls and floor and 2" on the roof. A small wood stove heats her quickly and easily. My son and I spent some great nights there this winter, playing cards and talking shit. Total interior space is 70ft2, with a double a pullman twin bed. Essentially a really nice bunkhouse, and we added a separate outdoor kitchen and eating area. Like the other cabins we have an outhouse and outdoor hot water shower. She's already half booked for the season (others are fully booked).

Started seeds yesterday and will post on them when they pop.

:peace:
View media item 1828752
BH, Great hang out and craftsmanship. My son and I spend a lot of quality time playing cards and talking shit. Your expansion is awesome. Sounds like you will be motivated for an indoor grow when summer activities are winding down. Cheers

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy 2022! It's been batshit crazy for the last 24 months and I'm hoping 2022 will usher in a little more sanity and civility. Either way, I'll roll with it. Take care, stay safe, and hug someone you love today.

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy 2022! It's been batshit crazy for the last 24 months and I'm hoping 2022 will usher in a little more sanity and civility. Either way, I'll roll with it. Take care, stay safe, and hug someone you love today.

Hey Blew, glad you're here! Sanity and civility get spoken here brother. Hope the family is well and you're thinking of the coming season. Stat safe!

Highya Blew Hiller,

Good to hear from you again. Being busy is good!! Make hay while the sun shines! Happy New Year To you and your Family. Happy Growin' and Happy Smokin'

Hey Blew! I came across an old post of yours and wondered if you were still around. Looks like you are so I thought I'd stop by just to say :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom