Gardenfaerie Auto Fem - CFL to Greenhouse

So you just bend the leaves away and down from the tip growth?

I'm fluxing the Lemon Kush and Money Maker, not the WW x BB. Those will go in the ground with the screen. I think I am reallllly close to pinching the tip.

please share w me your mention above RE "I am reallllly close to pinching the tip" :thanks:

what tip (center/top?), when, where n why, u pinch the plant tip? are u referring to my post subject today,

on keeping nodes close together? :thanks: I replied to yr question,

thanks again, for stopping by & I hope you can benefit from the TIP of the Day post!:circle-of-love:

Yes, I mean make the first pinch off the top for form the first Y for the flux. Is this correct? I saw your post about the leaves and maybe I mixed two things together. I believe I should have three nodes, right? I cut off the fourth set of leaves? My brain is really pretty fried this week for some reason. I must have asked my Mark the same thing five times yesterday and I didn't remember doing it once. Such a friggin weird sensation.

Rooster, here is a view of the plants from the side with all the CFL array! I need to get it set up if I'm to grow indoors. Right now it is only set up to keep my seedlings going till outside. Today it is windy, 40mph sustained winds, pouring, very cold under 50. I think that is somewhere around 11C. Tonight they predict a light frost. WHAT ???????

cfl42watt1.jpg

WOW i am really loving your set-up.

Ok so i went and got 26 new 40w globes i will put them up some time this week, thanks for this advice, i will also have a ChaT with LA to get more info, thanks again for the referral!!!

OK so now the thing i wanted to comment on, THE FISH POND. Your pond looks nice and happy the reason i bring this up is have you ever heard of a thing called aqua-phonics? in a nut shell you learn to grow with the water in your pond, see the fish punt into the water what the plants need and the plants take out what the fish don't need. I have a pond about the same size as yours and i am thinking of doing a Aqua-Phonics FLUX using the water from the pond and nothing ells.

Well again thanks for all the info..

A VERY Happy Grow and Smoke to you

:adore:

I have subscribed to your journal so I may gain from your wisdom, now I am going back to catch up.

I have subscribed to your journal so I may gain from your wisdom, now I am going back to catch up.

I don't have a whole lot of wisdom, but whatever I have I share with everyone.
I'm glad you subscribed.

I bought this pop up hamper at Walmart or something like that for about 5 dollars and at the dollar store they sell the same material in a laundry bag and those were two for a dollar. They also sell those blue clamps, 12 for a dollar. They are great for holding things down and for vines and in my case, good for growing mary mara wanna.

g91.jpg

g121.jpg

g102.jpg

g21_-_Copy.jpg

I put the plants outside for the first time today in dappled sun and watered with plain rainwater. The hamper will protect them from wind, insects, and intense sun. Once the plants get bigger, they are on their own, but after the last annihilation from spider mites and aphids, I won't do THAT again.

What do you think of this so far? I know you can't see the plants.

lol, your link is on all yr posts, r u still here, still lonely, ask me anything! post it in my yard or i may not see it, post pics, questions anything 420, i did not understand your concern in first sentence of yr last post in my yard, im here and happy to keep u company, lol:circle-of-love:

Thats a cool idea. I love the DIY configurations I see from people finding stuff at the always flexible walmart. I'm trying to catch up on this new grow you have going on GF, I read your whole first grow and learned a lot. I plan on having a CFL veg tent someday soon. I need toget to reading to catch up on this current grow. Looking good so far though even though I can't see the plants too well. ha

Back
Top Bottom