Gardenfaerie Outdoor Organic Summer 2014 Flux and LST in Ground

Update of closet innies. Lemon Kush clone, Strawberry Blue, Money Maker (just to use up all the seed, I had ten seeds).

LK was a clone taken in flower, so has many branches and tops. I may just do a flip. What do you all think of their sizes for just getting them finished up?

c711.jpg

c612.jpg

c514.jpg

c420.jpg

c326.jpg

c230.jpg

Okay, Teach. They are switching to 12/12 today! Is it a good time to fertilize them using a higher P before they push, or should they get a dose or higher N still? They are not showing signs of deficiency, but I don't want to get to that. I also bought the cal/mag, but don't know when to use it, exactly! What a mess I am! :)

When my plants are healthy as yours are :) I don't hit em with extra anything, I just either switch out to flower if I don't want to much stretch, or keep on with veg nutes during stretch period if I need more growth. Its easier to watch your girls and spot when they are wanting more N or whatever. Better to adjust up with doses rather than down once you've over done it! :)
As for Cal Mag I've never used it as my GET range has it all at the correct levels for LED growing :)

Yeah, the cal is my questch. I'll ask John. He's the KING of calcium and magnesium under LED!

My soil has a lot of nutrients already in it when I made it up, so I may have adequate Ca. You are right about easier to use more than to cut down once you've already gone and fertilized using too much.

So the flip tonight. I have to reset the timer. Do you always run your fans for movement of air, even if lights are out? My fan has been going off automatically, but should I be leaving it on? RH is about 50%, temp 82.

Oh yeah, forgot to say, they are all pushing out pistols. Is this the LED doing this, or do plants just tell you when it's time?

When a female cannabis plant is sexually mature the plant will develop female pre flower pistils at the nodes.

I would introduce a calcium and magnesium supplement containing calcium nitrate and magnesium nitrate Such as Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus after 2 good weeks of vegetative growth from a seedling. Cal-Mag Plus and CaliMagic are synthetic calcium and magnesium supplements. If you are using a natural source of calcium and magnesium based calcium and magnesium supplement such as General Organics CaMg+ you can start to add at the start of vegetative growth. I use Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus at 5 milliliters or 1 teaspoon per gallon as a calcium and magnesium supplement for the majority of my cannabis plants.

Thank you, John. I do have the Botaincare. I have to pay more attention to labels. Synthetic calcium and magnesium? What ever for? But I'll use it all up. Maybe it is rapidly available. That would be the only reason I can see why synthetic.

I also should say here I harvested the last LK out of the backyard. There was some damage on some of the colas from the worms, but I still have a very nice harvest. This is the last and final flux I called a spiral flux. I washed and trimmed and drying now. Didn't make note of wet weight.

Weighed the buds after I washed them THOROUGHLY and did what Fifi does, I broke it all down so I could inspect for worms or whatever left over crap. Didn't find any, but found a lone 2 scale insects, dead. After a very close trim, the buds weighed 198 grams moist.

I have the three growing in the closet under the Top LED Panels, but that will be it for a while. We have to prepare to sell our house and I want everything finished and jarred up and stored. I hope we are somewhere by January for the BID Blue Memorial Grow.

198 grams!

It really is great and I am pleased. It is not killer pot or anything like that, but it does the trick and there is plenty of it. When my vape machine gets here I think it will be better. I can't smoke the joint any more every day. Now and again, yes. Every day is giving me a chronic cough.

198 grams!

It really is great and I am pleased. It is not killer pot or anything like that, but it does the trick and there is plenty of it. When my vape machine gets here I think it will be better. I can't smoke the joint any more every day. Now and again, yes. Every day is giving me a chronic cough.

Sorry garden .....:woohoo: 198 is effing awesome !!!

Congrats Garden.... Awesome harvest..... I just had to cut out a piece of one of the buds on the flux girl due to where that nasty critter was.... it had rotted and was nasty looking... I don't think I will be able to make myself smoke her cause I know what has been on her even though I know what I have smoked in the past must have truly been nasty..... but when you see it happening it really does make it gross... Needless to say I have plenty of stash so I have a feeling this one won't end up in my cabinet but in my billfold....:circle-of-love:

Congrats Garden.... Awesome harvest..... I just had to cut out a piece of one of the buds on the flux girl due to where that nasty critter was.... it had rotted and was nasty looking... I don't think I will be able to make myself smoke her cause I know what has been on her even though I know what I have smoked in the past must have truly been nasty..... but when you see it happening it really does make it gross... Needless to say I have plenty of stash so I have a feeling this one won't end up in my cabinet but in my billfold....:circle-of-love:

Oh god, I felt so guilty when I put those type buds on the give away pile! I don't know anybody to billfold to, but if I did I would for sure. Much less than the going by half, but it would be nice. I'm satisfied with it all. I have at least a pound dry so that should keep me. The plants in the closet now are already stinking good and flowering. The Top LED panel 48*3 are amazing me. Truly amazing me. I'll do a photo update soon. Stretch little girls, stretch! This has to be my last grow in this house. At least until we decide stay for sure or go for sure. We're 90% going.

And hey, it rained 12 inches in two days here! More to come all week, and very heavy so we should have flooding locally. I'm on a hill, so won't be effected, hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom