Gardenfaerie Outdoor Organic Summer 2014 Flux and LST in Ground

Boring update time. Three plants, Strawberry Blue, Lemon Kush clone taken in flower, Money Maker.

All flowering. This is my last grow for a while. If we are in flux, I have to be fluid and what's the point of growing if I may have to trash it?
So please forgive me the Great Blue Memorial Grow. I probably will not be in it. I'll see where we are then, but everything is up in the air and Mark has not been awake for more than the first quarter of the Green Bay game. HE IS SICK in a BIG WAY! I'm a bit concerned.

He's slurring when he is awake. I am taking him in tomorrow to see the doctor.

Here are my plants:

5952.jpg

55115.jpg

58101.jpg

57106.jpg

56111.jpg

c711.jpg

6025.jpg

61113.jpg

62113.jpg

c612.jpg

c514.jpg

c420.jpg

c326.jpg

c230.jpg

c167.jpg

:peace: It makes me so sad to read that this is your last grow and you can't do the BID grow. Yours and Dennises journal are 2 of best on here. Although it doesn't mean you're not gonna be around here hanging out and commenting etc...right ?? Right ????? Better not go away !!!

I can't imagine the hurt and pain your feeling for the
:love: love of your life going through such awful times right now.. he's going through so much it's affecting him physically and for that to happen it really must be bad. No wonder you want to move. I am truly sending good vibes your way as I know how...:peace:

You guys are the best. Gosh, to put my journal in the same sentence as my friend Fifi is Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! NOT! She is the amazing grower of goo goo and I want to be like her when I grow up!

My man is still sleeping. He slept through the Packer game. In 22 years he's never done that NOR has he ever wretched. Not in all those years. So yeah Gran, it's got to be really bad. He even had tears in his eyes yesterday. He wants to make me happy, he feels like he is letting me down (I almost killed him for thinking that crap) and you know. I will say this, we have gotten to know one another in the past six months probably deeper than we even were before. I've seen a vulnerable side to Mark I never actually saw before. And he's seen mine.

Very sweet, actually. You would not think it possible that after almost a 1/4 century together, there would still be things to discover. I feel so blessed and fortunate to have him. Wow. I should never complain ever again.

And LA, I'm not going anywhere! And I will grow again, but if we put the house on the market and it sells fast, I can't have skunk stank coming out of a closet that everyone will open when looking at the house.

So thank you for being kind. All of you.
;)

Wow I couldn't have written that any better, it sounds like my wife and I we've been together for 37 years. We just fit. I know everything will work out for you and Mark. This short time that I have been reading your journals I can feel your both good souls.

Whoa, finally made it over here to my homegirl's place. What ever lead you to believe the update with those lovely girls was boring?
And the wet weight of your harvest is nothing short of remarkable. Keep up the good work & stop doubting yourself Brooklyn.
Glad to her Mark is getting out of that awful job with his unemployment benefits.

Hope Mark is on the mend and everything is well, GF.

Plants look great!

Not sure what reasonably affordable is for you, but I live in Portland, I really like it, and I don't make much money.

Especially for growing, Portland is pretty sweet. You can use the tap water. I usually let is sit over night, but sometimes not for my soil girls. And because of the volume of water I need, my hydro girl never gets water older then a few hours out of the tap :)

Keep your head up in these trying times!

Thank you, Reggie. I do appreciate your continuous support. Mark and I slept very well last night. He has benefits till the end of the month so he is going to the dentist this week instead of the scheduled two weeks from now, and I will fill any prescriptions.

Sweetleaf, inexpensive to me is a decent 3-2 with a 2 car garage for up to 150k. That would be affordable and in my range. I would go cheaper if we'd have the capital to renovate. We'll see.

Okay guys, I flipped the lights on Sept. 15. I am not ready to defol, but I think I have to do it when the time comes. There is so much foliage shading the inner plants.

I'll take photos later, but they are just doing great IMO. So far.

We're still waiting...:clap:

Okay, the awaited update with photos. One plant, the LK clone taken in flower is showing signs of nutrient deficiency. I think it is potassium. I'm really not concerned. I also have been running the plants really dry. I wanted to see if the resin production would amp up and it has. They only wilted once, and not all the way. I do get a lot of inner foliage dying, but that is probably from the shading of the leaves by the fan leaves. Should I defol? The have been in flower since 9-15. No particular order:

c613.jpg

c515.jpg

c712.jpg

c261.jpg

c2110.jpg

c201.jpg

c182.jpg

c1112.jpg

c911.jpg

c422.jpg

c327.jpg

c251.jpg

c231.jpg

c2210.jpg

c191.jpg

c1510.jpg

c182.jpg

c169.jpg

c1411.jpg

c1311.jpg

c1211.jpg

c1011.jpg

c169.jpg

I agree with LA open up the inside so more light gets in there if there are buds down there.

Okay, I'm going to do it. They are just starting to have a fragrance after lights out.

Then there are those baby clones in the foreground on a few of the closet shots. They are flowering so screw it, I'll just leave them to go and bud up. I really hope to be in the BID Memorial Grow. I think we're sticking around here for a while. For those not knowing, my husband and I were considering moving to another state. That is on hold till we gather ourselves.

Thanks guys, you're all so sweet.

Back
Top Bottom