12/12 From Seed - CFL - Organic Grow

Hello Growers!!!!!

I'm still working on the patience aspect of my first grow. :headbanger: Based on my research, lack of it, is a major problem with new growers. UGH! It will get better with my next grow. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to chop!!! :rollit: I sampled a couple small buds from the middle of my eldest girl. The buds were hard to the touch, frosty (cloudy tricomes) and the pistils (white hairs on top) were sticking straight up (vertically) not out laterally. They weighed about a gram combined. I cooked them in a tin can on top of the space heater. :sleep:, I'd didn't mean to cook them but I forgot they were there. They were crispy when I took them off. Anyway, the smoke was grassy ( I read that's what happens when we don't cure) but guess what folks I DID IT!!! Mellow high (feeling calm), I'm functional (even productive) and my heart isn't racing. :yahoo: I'm soooo glad I kept those seeds !!!!! It's been three hours and I'm still MELLOW!!!!! WOW!!! I feel like taking a trip down memory lane. Watch the journey. :smokin:
My girls

Germination 1/16/14
Germination4.jpg

1/23/14 Reaching for the light
Reaching.jpg

1/25/14 Still Reaching!!!!:partyboy:
Reaching1.jpg

1/25/14 Transplantation Day:cheer:
Repotted1.jpg

1/31/14 1 & 2 :clap:

3_42.jpg

1/31/14 3 & 4 :clap:
1_26.jpg

2/3/14 My Eldest Girl !!! :rofl::rofl:
2-3-14_1.jpg

2/3/14 That's my Boy!!!! He grew faster than the girls. :circle-of-love:

2-3-14_2.jpg

2/3/14 My Middle Girl!!!! :yummy::yummy:

2-3-14_3.jpg

2/3/14 My Youngest Lady!!! :green_heart::green_heart:
2-3-14_4.jpg

2/8/14 The Girls and my Boy at 4 weeks!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap: The boy sexed first. The girls sexed a few days after my boy.

My Eldest Girl !!!!
2-8-14_1_.jpg

My Boy !!!!!
2-8-14_2.jpg

My Middle Lady!!!!!
2-8-14_3.jpg

My Youngest Girl!!!!

2-8-14_4.jpg

And then Folks. . . I got lazy. :smokin: I started taking pictures again when I started this thread....

3/6/13. The girls are 4 weeks into flower!!!!!! Sorry for the side view, it was before I learned how to orient my pics upright.

DSC_011011.jpg

DSC_011513.jpg

My Youngest!!!
She just wouldn't stop growing tall.
DSC_012312.jpg

Nice trip down memory lane :cheer:! I always feel like they're growing on me, it's what the pics are for! They're there to justify our 'beliefs' hahaha. The patience is weak in us newbies! :passitleft:

Lol, They ARE growing on you! LMAO!!!! I will keep trying to be patient. Thanks for cheering me on :high-five:

Hello Growers!!!! :rollit::blunt:

I chopped today!!!! 7 and a half weeks of flower!!! TIMBERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! :party: I took my oldest girl down. I sampled more of her lower buds and knew it was time. :blunt: This CFL grow is AMAZING!!!! Based on my research :reading420magazine:, the lower buds take the longest time to mature but with the single cola CFL grow (no LST or Topping; just let her grow) it's just not the case.

The bottom buds finish faster than the top cola. They were plump and hard, the tricomes are 90% cloudy 10% clear and no amber, 90% of the pistils turned orange on the bottom buds. I asked myself, "Do I want to take her down when she's in the prime of her cycle or wait until she starts to decline. I said NOW, I took a few pics and here there, again they just don't do my girl justice.

The top cola has been plump and hard for two weeks, the tricomes are 80% cloudy, 20% clear no amber, the pistils are 50% white and 50% orange. I don't have a scale but if you had this much (pure smoke/no seeds ) in front of you would you say it was about 2 oz?
DSC_000152.jpg
ME_ELDEST.jpg
DSC_001153.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom