Purple Zebra x Columbian Red Point & Durban Bubble x CRP In Hempies LED & CFL 12-12 From Seed

Thank you, The little plants don't yield much, but they sure are tasty..

Wife said that the lights went out this evening before the girls' bed time for just a few minutes. I know that I won't have problems with my sativas because their genetics seem to be tip-top, but my already stressing kritical bush is a random bag seed...... Fudge. My feelings wouldn't be hurt if she had to be culled but that does mean I have to find something else to take her place. Not sure where to begin...
Can hardly wait for crooked zeeb to be done. URP is just starting to get a couple of orange hairs.
I hate making decisions... To keep things flowing I am forced to decide. All I know is that I really wanted an indica and that is now at risk. I suppose I should just wait and see, but that makes me paranoid as I don't have a lot of time for thorough inspections with therapy and now it looks like this little job may continue for a bit, but who knows.

Guess I will be talking to the wife over some doobz tonight. I hate risky plants. I love stress free genetics. Rambling again...

Peace :passitleft:

Very nice looking harvest. Looks like some excellent sativa genetics. Yumm!
Thank you. I got really lucky with these beans. I vaped a fresh bud last night and it was a very trippy experience

Awesome. I'd love to get my hands on red point. You got very lucky. It looks like it was a great parental as well. Very vigorous!
As soon I can get this cabinet put together I plan on chucking some serious pollen... Every pheno so far has had great potency albeit different perceived effects, bud structures and flavors.
I have a lot of seeds now that have the same red point father. Inbreeding is really my only route to save the genetics. It could be a lot of fun work.

As soon I can get this cabinet put together I plan on chucking some serious pollen... Every pheno so far has had great potency albeit different perceived effects, bud structures and flavors.
I have a lot of seeds now that have the same red point father. Inbreeding is really my only route to save the genetics. It could be a lot of fun work.
That's what I would be doing. Trying to find the ones with the most red point in them. :thumb:

That's what I would be doing. Trying to find the ones with the most red point in them. :thumb:
Wish I had room to clone. The piney pheno (unknown x red point) seemed to fit all of the descriptions of the original. The bud after a few days, that's all the longer she lasted, in the box the pine sandalwood odor/flavor morphed into an overripe mango, dark sandalwood, with a piney finish. She grew incredibly lanky with large potent buds spaced out on the branches. Yield was small but it had psychedelic effects, long lasting high, no ceiling until you pass out. She was the best of the bunch, sad all have left are larfy lowers. At least they vape nicely. :volcano-smiley:

Wife and I are talking pollen right now.... I love this woman. She wants to pick a male red point and pollinate everything that we have with him. I am like..... Damn, sounds like an adventure.

One out of 6 nuts that grew on my kritical kush was able to burst..... My autos are brand new so they aren't at risk. Started flushing crooked zeeb this morning so likely won't have an issue in with just two to five days before her chop. At risk is URP. I think she may have gotten sprinkled. I misted the tent with plain water..... Stupid freaking Hermie G.D. bagseeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kritical bush should be done decarbing right about.. Now.

I just woke up. Half of a homemade mj pb cup and I was done. Made the coconut oil with my vape leftovers. Most potent edibles I've ever made... Damn

All that remains of my sativas are URP and crooked zeeb. I'm low on substrate so I am forced to wait until payday to pop any seeds.
The quick rundown.

URP has several weeks remaining. from what I can tell she may be knocked up by my hermie indica, bummer. Still gets full feed.
Crooked Zeeb is on day 2 of flushing. Will probably chop her in 2-3 more days.

The plan......

Soon as I have enough grow media I will plant 6-10 unknown x red point seeds in 20oz hempys. I will choose the strongest male (searching for a piney pheno) and pollinate my whole tent with him. This will of course pollinate the autos in my other journal as well.

So, I guess it is what it is. My indoor mess will continue, just going in a different direction...

These are from day before yesterday, prior to the destruction of kritical kush

Crooked Zeeb comes down tomorrow. Been flushing the heck out of her. Deficiencies are starting to show, as is leaf fade. Best to get her out before the pollination kicks in.

URP is going to continue on her merry way. Likely I will run her until the seeds mature in an effort to salvage some of the time I spent on her

I will attempt to reclaim enough gravel to start another odd ball seed. Maybe my BlackBerry kush, quantum hammer, or the seed with no origin. All probably Hermie bag seeds but I may get one to show me some love. And it would give me something to do while I wait to plant the next sativa run...

Also looking into the Rubbermaid containers for use as segregation chambers for my autos. Seems like it should work well. I do need some small space lighting for these tubs. Going to duct them right to my tent. Pulling fresh air through them and into the tent, through the filter and out the window. Thinking about cheap led for these micro spaces. CFLs get mighty warm, but they do grow some frosty buds so there is that.

The brainstorming will continue, and if I don't stop typing, so will my rambling.

Peace

Will have some pics this afternoon. Did a partial harvest on crooked zeeb. Pretty much just chopped the main cola, set the lower half directly under my mars300 and gave her a heavy feed. Main cola looks like she will give me an ounce when she is dry. If these lowers harden up it will give me my largest single plant harvest yet.... And from only a 40oz Hempy... Pics when the kids take a nap

Not sure if crooked zeebs lowers are worth waiting for. I've been feeding her, she just doesn't really seem to care. I've never harvested a plant twice before, mostly because I don't know what to expect. Just trying to harden those lower buds a bit. Looks like I will re flush her and chop by Friday afternoon or Saturday morning... Wife says she should come down. I would hate to have her end up actually dying and have my smoke go bad... So that is how the cookie crumbles in my tent.

After she gets chopped, URP goes back under the mars, and my devils will take over the spot under my 250 watt cfl.

Gotta pool some of my resources so I can get this next run started. Neighbor is going to come up off of some more zebra cross seeds and a few Mazar-Guerrero x red point seeds to keep my sativas stocked. Apparently I am doing a good job, lol...

Depending on how many seeds I get tonight from him, I may be able to hold off on the pollen chuck if I can talk my better half into it. Also I have some other genetics on the way, thanks to another local grower my tent will be a mess again really soon.

After these last two sativas finish I will likely shut this journal down and start a new one with updated genetics. I will of course keep my auto thread going indefinitely for now although They aren't nearly as vigorous as my red point girls.

Peace

Acquired 10x(mazar x Guerrero) x Columbian Red Point and 10x Purple Zebra x Columbian Red Point seeds. :rollit:here is to happy daze and great neighbors

I flushed crooked zeeb's lowers with the 5th gallon of water in 3 days. Overkill more than likely. Her calyxes are swelling nicely. I chopped a ton of fans off last night. With just these hours left I wanted her to get as much light on all of the buds as I could. Tomorrow she gets the shears.

That will leave only URP. She is losing leaves regularly and kind of appears to still be popping fresh ones. She is on track to excellence. Lol.

So tomorrow morning I will be down to running some my little CFLs and just the mars300. Should help a bunch, with temps in the mid 90s to 100° outside.

Going to try and do a bit of cleaning in the tent. Likely just a good wipe down and maybe some organizing.

I'm toasted like a cheese sandwich. Lol

Chopped crooked zeebs lowers today.

URP is coming along nicely

And she is looking empty in there. Begging for me to pop some beans

Back
Top Bottom