RVgrower's Indoor Closet Grow: a Few N. Lights x Skunk & Some Bag Seeds Under CFL's

Re: RVgrower's Indoor Closet Grow: a Few N. Lights x Skunk & Some Bag Seeds Under CFL

Sweeeeeet, my brotha!!! Yeah, that is a clean, and really great looking machine you got there, my friend! You really are a true biker with that bike....that's no trailer queen, or Vespa, lol! I love it, good for you dude. Yeah, message me if you ever travel out west to maybe see the grand canyon or all the wicked cool mountain and desert valley roads that are SO sweeeeet to ride, and the scenery can't be beat...I'm let's say, centrally located, and am about 2 hrs from Phx, 2 hrs from Flagstaff, 2 and a half hours from Laughlin, Nev. and the Colorado River to the West..OH! And have you heard of Sedona? Famous for it's red rocks and soil all over the area, "power vortex sites of energy", UFO sightings, and striking scenery all around...There are some AWESOME roads all over up here, it's ridiculous! I've been here all this time, and not thru my driving job of 26 years, nor thru my own 4 wheeling or all my motorcycle riding almost every weekend I ever could get us out to go riding, driving, anything to explore and have fun!, in all these years, and I STILL have not even come CLOSE to seeing all there is around Arizona to see after you get the heck outta Phoenix, preferably north, or even south, as long as you avoid Tucson, bad as Phx.
Hey RVG, this is off topic but here is a pic of my bike: My bike

The cobra drag pipes make it REALLY LOUD :)

Re: RVgrower's Indoor Closet Grow: a Few N. Lights x Skunk & Some Bag Seeds Under CFL

Here she is....My bike. My 2001 Kawasaki Vulcan Drifter 1500EFI....all the comforts I need, like boards instead of pegs, lowered to like 26" with some bitchen $800 10& 1/2" Progressive Flame-covered shocks in back, and then they pulled the front fender, put on the drag bars , and my COBRA DRAG PIPES TOO! LOL!!! And of course, that awesome spear intake that is so bad ass looking...I got like 23 skulls all over her...the license plate light is a cat-eye shaped skull liht, my tail/brake light, is a skull/Tombstone-style light, and my radiator ( yeah, baby, liquid cooled!) cover to protect it from rocks and debris, is so bad ass, it's got a skull with flames all around cut out of aluminum, and mounted as a cover over the radiator...SO COOL! Plus I have a solo seat finally that's WAY more comfortable for my back and my old ass than those skinny ass seats that most bikes have, and I mean no offense, bro! lol....Anyways, I'm glad you asked about the biker thing....the wife and I have been in a few clubs , and love the one we are in now....we are staying here, or we re-start the one we started on our own after leaving the 1st one, due to, uhmmmm...let's say it's just "biker politics"...so, anyways, I love your sweet bike, nice and clean! I don't mind my little tank dents, there's nothing else wrong with her, and she's SO FAST!
I sure wish we could ride together someday...If you're ever traveling out west to Arizona, message me ahead of time and we will hook up and ride, I may even have free lodging for ya in my RV! Peace and Bright Blessings to you and your family and friends, pets and PLANTS! Much love to ya bro! RVG

MOMMA I'm coming home!!!! To bring green gifts and BORROW THAT BAD ASS(please excuse the language , 1st cussword I've said here on 420) BIKE!!! If you ever get out east, you got a place to crash, i'm like 3 hrs great ride to Thunder on the beach, 6 hours to Daytona Beach, and here in my hometown is well known as a biker town, about 65% with a bike...

ps...love the poster in the background , and I'm diggin the dents, i keep stuff like this in my projects, they add character , and help my memory, lol...

:eek:fftopic:Sorry my thread has gone comletely off topic here, but I have to post BPN one more thing, my bike also has Cobra Pipes! I don't know if your computer's software or whatever can zoom in on it, but it IS stamped on the top pipe at the back as you know....And YEAS! We DO have loud pipes that get the attention of others, now don't we? And I don't know about yours, but mine's tuned up so nice and fast that the compression is so fat that when I'm at high speeds and downshift, I get that loud "growwwwwwwl" and thundering rumble that you get when the compression is backing up on ya when slowing down and downshifting at high rpms like that....I do it on purpose a little bit when we are on runs, just to show it off a little, and yea, as for the dents, I'm the same way...especially when the cheapest replacement tank, just primered grey, is almost $800, you can go figure the costs of black glossy stock paint to try to match to it, and then the replacement costs themselves, i.e. labor, extra parts, etc...and I figure that's easily $1500-$2000 that I ain't got! And I am not impressing anyone ( except for that throttle revving I do...) with my bike, I just ride the heck out of it when I feel up to riding, a few times a month...Yea, still being able to ride short distances like I can, keeps me sane, or I'd have lost it and gone and offed myself years ago, with the depression I can get at times...Anyways, this has been fun sharing bike pics! If you pm me, we can exchange emails, and maybe do facebook if you want, whatever you feel comfortable with, so we can share more pics and stories of the road and growing and such....Anyways, both to you, Blue Planets dude, and GT, I love you dudes!....I'm your sister from another mister! lol, and I am here for ya and would be honored to meet either of you guys someday....Let's hope God, or whomever is in charge upstairs in the name of all things Good, has it in their plans for us to meet someday...It would be an honor! :thanks::love::smokin::smokin::smokin:

Hi RV - Cool bike's you and BPN both have. I'm wanting to get an old BSA, Triumph or Norton and make a classic cafe racer for a while, but not in the cards right now!

RV - your plants do look great - you're rolling now young lady! Sorry to hear your arthritis is bothering you. I'm no stranger to pain, and I really hate hearing others suffer too, (though sometimes it is nice to know you're not alone I guess). Here's hoping you start to feel better.

Nice growing RV, and sweet ride! :)

Okay everyone, here is the latest pics of my 6 clones and then some of Jackie, after that...they are all doing great, except for 1 clone...the center leaves and other "side" leaf broke off when transplanting them outta the humidity dome and into the pots that day..I guess it was just so fragile...so it was left with only 1 "side" leaf, so I planted it anyways, hoping to see some new green sprout out of the center...but it's been 6 days and so far, nothing green at all is there in the center...it's dark brown there...well, in the close up pic of it, I think all you'll see in the spot where the center used to be, there's a tiny pebble of perlite there, so you won't see the brown spot, but there's definitely NO green coming out of there....

So here we go:
First is my Clone #1, that I am thinking of making into my next momma plant, but who knows? That may change before it's all over now, huh?
9_5_11_My_1st_clone_that_i_hope_2_make_my_nxt_momma.jpg

Here is my Clone #2 up close so you can see the details...
9_5_11_My_2nd_clone.jpg

And Clone #2 from farther back, to show the size and scale...they are all in 3 gallon pots except for the one in the bigger grey pot, that's a 4 gallon I believe...
9_5_11_My_2nd_clone_from_a_distance.jpg

Here is my Clone #3...
9_5_11_My_3rd_clone.jpg

And a shot of #3 from farther back.........
9_5_11_A_distance_shot_of_clone_3.jpg

A shot of Clone #4...
9_5_11_My_4th_clone.jpg

And here is #5 up close...
9_5_11_My_5th_clone_up_close.jpg

And #5 from farther back as with the others...
9_5_11_Clone_5_from_away_to_see_the_size.jpg

And last of the clones, the sad little #6, who had her middle and other side leaves break off when they were being transplanted...I doubt she'll make it..but as long as she's ggreen, I will let her be...
9_5_11_The_6th_clone_up_close_.jpg

OKAY! So there's the clones...they are finally starting to grow, the yellowing I had with 1 a little bit and 1 other just barely yellowed the edges, and since planting, they yellowing is gone from the slightest one, and almost gone in the other one, so I know they are getting the nutes they need now...I just had to wait 19 days for all of them, and by then, some had roots shooting out the sides of their rock wool cubes looking for nutes and water, lol! So they were getting hungry, but they are fed now, and already almost completely recovered...I learn something new everyday here, and in life even, but even more I learn here,,,,it's awesome to watch and learn from these magnificent plants!

Now here is Miss Jackie O....for Oh MY God! those leaves are HUGE!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!
Sorry I couldn't help myself, I've been putting that off for a while, actually, lol!
Anyways, yes, she is growing at a staggering rate! She has grown to almost 14 inches in just a month or so on BPN nutes! That's DOUBLED her in height, and tripled her width! Her leaves are popping out from every single conceivable space that they can find to sprout from! lol! It's like that plant in "Little Shop of Horrors", lol! Oh, what was that plant's name??? I can't remember, but I have it on DVD, so I'll have to pull it out and watch it...
But seriously, I have to decide if I should pull the best clone for the next mom plant, and then let Jackie and the other 4 or 5 clones I have, just go straight into 12/12 as soon as they possibly can...How big do the clones have to be to go straight to 12/12? What is everyone's idea on that??? Please let me know!!

Here she is:
Here is one of Jackie's crazy tops! lol....
9_5_11_Jackies_top_is_just_crazy_.jpg

Here is Jackie's other top...
9_5_11_Jackies_other_top_.jpg

Here is the shot of the whole top of the plants and you can kinda see the two different tops on each side, because I topped her when I did the clones, so now she has 2...
9_5_11_Jackies_got_new_leaves_everywhere_.jpg

This shows Jackie's new growth she has all the way down deep below her tops, I don't know how they grow with so little light lately...
9_5_11_Jackies_got_new_growth_down_deep_.jpg

Jackie's so beautiful, and I can't WAIT to see this huge "she-beast" of a plant, lol, flower out, and give me the HUGEST buds ever!!! ( Wait, is "hugest" a real word??? lololol)
9_5_11_Jackies_so_beautiful_and_big_.jpg

Okay everybody, that's all for today, and like I said, please let me know what you all think about how fast can I get the clones into 12/12, and should I keep and trim out my big monster, or just let her go into flower and take the best clone for the next momma plant, to let grow big like Jackie while the other's flower out???

What would you all do? I seriously need to produce my own meds as fast as possible, because that one plant harvest I just got won't hold me over another few weeks if I kept using it, and as it is, I'm putting away over half of what I got, including the only top bud I got, for use later, and will have to exist on dirty schwag that smells a bit like cat piss to me when I open the jar sometimes...that's why I wanted a quick harvest, and go right to 12/12 with them like I see so many others doing now days with great results.

Okay then, I can't wait to hear your feedback my friends!

Much love to you all!
:peace::morenutes::circle-of-love::thanks::thanks::thanks:

If it were me and I had the room, I would let them clones veg for a couple of weeks, to allow you to get some nice root growth before flipping them to 12/12. I would probably keep Jackie as a mother plant and keep taking clones off her.

If it were me and I had the room, I would let them clones veg for a couple of weeks, to allow you to get some nice root growth before flipping them to 12/12. I would probably keep Jackie as a mother plant and keep taking clones off her.

I concur !!:welldone::thumb:

I agree with mhg, but lol what do i know, i would think if you keep veggin jackie that them 3 tops that you see comin up should turn into another 3 clones and so on and so on..

HELP EVERYONE!!! EMERGENCY!!! EMERGENCY!!! I was working on my stuff last night...mixed up my Blue Planet Nutes and fed all the plants, and mixed up Fulvic Acid water, and cleaned up, and so forth...then I found my little wires that I use to LST with, and wanted to open up the inside area of my plant a bit, since she is so thick and bushy...So I took one side and pulled it down and out to the side, and held it in place with one wire, then I went to the other side, and as I was just about to hook the wire on the edge of the planter, I heard a
"SNAP!" and my heart sank!!! I instantly knew what had just occurred...I split Jackie's stalk down the center almost a full inch down! After a full 30 seconds of freaking out and screaming and crying, my wife came running in and helped me to calm down, and think clearly, so I immediately grabbed the fulvic acid water, and squirted it down inside the split as soon as I could so she wouldn't get an air embolism, then I grabbed the 2 sides and squeezed them together, so they would not get any more air or anything in there, till we got it secured back in place...after that, we got some light string, that you can break with your own hands if you need to, and she helped me tie the center top together as tight as we thought we could, so it would hopefully grow back together....Does anyone know if it will???
Has anyone else had this happen??? It split down almost an inch, and I am praying SO HARD that it will repair itself...somehow....If it won't or anyone thinks I should be doing more to insure her health and her recovery??? Is there any way to seal it closed??? I didn't try "Super- Glue" or anything...but I know they have "people's super-glue stuff, to seal up cuts and wounds....Is there anything like that out there in the world somewhere???

Is there ANYONE who can help me with this???

Please do if you can....:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::adore::adore::adore:

HELP EVERYONE!!! EMERGENCY!!! EMERGENCY!!! I was working on my stuff last night...mixed up my Blue Planet Nutes and fed all the plants, and mixed up Fulvic Acid water, and cleaned up, and so forth...then I found my little wires that I use to LST with, and wanted to open up the inside area of my plant a bit, since she is so thick and bushy...So I took one side and pulled it down and out to the side, and held it in place with one wire, then I went to the other side, and as I was just about to hook the wire on the edge of the planter, I heard a
"SNAP!" and my heart sank!!! I instantly knew what had just occurred...I split Jackie's stalk down the center almost a full inch down! After a full 30 seconds of freaking out and screaming and crying, my wife came running in and helped me to calm down, and think clearly, so I immediately grabbed the fulvic acid water, and squirted it down inside the split as soon as I could so she wouldn't get an air embolism, then I grabbed the 2 sides and squeezed them together, so they would not get any more air or anything in there, till we got it secured back in place...after that, we got some light string, that you can break with your own hands if you need to, and she helped me tie the center top together as tight as we thought we could, so it would hopefully grow back together....Does anyone know if it will???
Has anyone else had this happen??? It split down almost an inch, and I am praying SO HARD that it will repair itself...somehow....If it won't or anyone thinks I should be doing more to insure her health and her recovery??? Is there any way to seal it closed??? I didn't try "Super- Glue" or anything...but I know they have "people's super-glue stuff, to seal up cuts and wounds....Is there anything like that out there in the world somewhere???

Is there ANYONE who can help me with this???

Please do if you can....:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::adore::adore::adore:

OK...First rule is don't stress, cuz' it's already been done and your plants never like to see you stressed - even when they are!

While it's certainly nothing anyone would recommend doing, I've seen many cases where the stalk was split and the plant handled it fine. You did the right thing by trying to seal it up and by NOT using Super Glue! :)

I've seen people use duct tape, band-aids, and other stuff to hold the split together. They do have plant tape that you can use to wrap it, or a cloth tape (like a medical tape) should work well, but just wrap the stalk from just below the split to just above the split.

Aside from that, there's not too much else you can do except to keep her happy. She may take some extra time to recover. If in veg, add some SuperThrive to help reduce stress.

:goodluck:

DUCK TAPE!!!! She should be ok, i've done the exact thing on more than one occasion ...

beat me to it u rascal,lol

I can see you were really going for it with a nice, short answer but there's no competing with my typing skills! Bwaaaahaaahaaaahaaaaa! :)

Hey there guys, thanks SO VERY MUCH for responding that quickly, Mr. Krip and GT! We just used the string we had around here, and tied it as tight as I thought it should be, so it can't open up, but not so tight that it can't be cut off and replaced if need be or for a small amount of growth to occur...( The split is just below the top center where the 2 colas split off, and goes down only about 1 inch if that, from the top edge, to the 1st node below that, so in other words, there are no limbs that are being supported by the broken section, it's right in between the top and first node below that.)
9_8_11_I_split_Jackies_stem_down_the_middle_about_1_inch_.jpg

Here I am, mixing up a 3 gallon batch of Blue Planet's Nutrients...the 7 part Organic "Farmer's Pride"...
9_8_11_mixing_up_a_batch_of_Blue_Planet_Nutes_.jpg

After I tray fed them, yesterday, I only had to wait less than 20 - 30 minutes to see the plants suck up the nutes so fast! They were thirsty!
9_8_11_The_trays_were_dry_within_30_mins_.jpg

The babies last night, on Sept. 8th, 2011, at about 1030pm, an hour and a half before lights out...
9_8_11_The_babies_tonight_theyre_growing_now_.jpg

Here is "Jackie's Place", aka my bathroom, lol..... I just cleaned it up really well last night after making the nutrients up and all, and then thought it looked so good I'd show you guys! lol
9_8_11_Jackies_place_after_i_fixed_her_made_nutes_cleaned_up_.jpg

So thanks again for helping me so quickly, GT and Mr. Krip....you guys are sooo good to me, I can never thank you enough...

Please let me know what else I can do...if anything for her....thanks...

I'll give GT a chance to respond before I tell you the string is fine, just loosen it in a couple of weeks when the stem starts growing again so it doesn't grow into the stalk.

I can see you were really going for it with a nice, short answer but there's no competing with my typing skills! Bwaaaahaaahaaaahaaaaa! :)

get out the ps controller an try it...:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom