Daydrimin's FIRST GROW - Indoor - Skunk - 2009

Hi, guys, hope you all are in good mood, fighting for your happiness surrounded with the cruel, everyday, gray, selfish, not willing to give but always ready to take, so called human beings from the planet Earth. Heh ! What have I done ... anyway I am leaving these words because yet exaggerated there is a lot of truth !

It appears (after seeing this)

odorya1.jpg

that my babies are hitting down the road of maturity and we are hoping for clear sky.

It is surprising that the smallest plant, Odorya had the most strong aroma and was the first to show signs of maturity but that is nature you never know and you always can expect something amazing :peace: ... like my clone,Dolly showing amazing growth for the last 20 days. I've also tried successfully this FINning method by pinching 80% of the meristem.

P1080292.jpg

Just a picture with Cloudya, Skinny and Odorya on in the focus :hippy:

P1080279.jpg

Se ya, guys, latter.

Beautifully clear photography. Hope you post a full smoke report at the end of this journal!!

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Your grow looks great!

Thanks for the empathy, SS. Sure it's all momentary :peace:

wow, such a clear photo, you have a much steadyier hand than i do!
I think it is all about the digital camera, as far as I remember it has some anti-shaking stabilizer ...

Love the macro photo as you can clearly see all the lovely tricombs. Beautiful mini mushrooms!
Progress is going great, you keeping a log of Odorya's height?

:goodjob:

Thank you fuuji0019, as always supportive and caring, unfortunately I am not running a log for Odorya's height. By rough estimate it doubled the size after the HPS install and it really comes in small package ;)

Beautifully clear photography. Hope you post a full smoke report at the end of this journal!!

I also liked this photo, unintentionally it came out exactly like 420mag theme heading. Sure I'll do the report, just right after I kept all the job done, pal! Good Luck to you also :peace:

Bravo! my friend.:goodjob:

First of all thank you very much dear friend, good luck to you and I had to say you probably will get a hell of a couchlock momentos with those green healthy beauties that you have :cheer:

Follows a pictorial of the family

Dolly still in vegging

Untitled-124.jpg

Untitled-211.jpg

P1080344.jpg

Cloudya

P1080325.jpg

P1080345.jpg

Glorya

P1080324.jpg

Skinny

P1080321.jpg

Odorya

P1080319.jpg

I think we've got about four weeks more (+/- 1 week) to come.
Probably it will be a partial harvest (top to bottom) and the final decision for the day will be made after a thorough trich test. Preparation for will be "a modo SouthernWeed" and and the drying, manicure and cure itself will be as I responded to a fellow grower a couple of weeks earlier.

You all have the best of luck and enjoy every moment of your live as it is a special 'coz it is so :popcorn:

Hello, guys.

:thanks:
@fuuji0019, @nbk380 and @Setting Sun for checkin' out my progress and the good words, that means a lot. All the good vibes go directly to the lady plants, they gotta love it !

I've started a regular trich tests. The bulk of those "mushrooms" are still clear but with recognizable and significant amount of them turned to milky. Still no "amber" heads though.

tc.jpg

Untitled-125.jpg

Good Luck to you all.

Thanks, setting sun ! That's really great ! The picture is not so informative in the matter of distinguishing the trich's properties like "clear", "milky", and "amber" but being a x 200 magnification the one can see how the head is "filling" ... and ofcourse it's so green ... ;) Thanks, mate! Have a wonderful upcoming week. :peace:

Thanks, setting sun ! That's really great ! The picture is not so informative in the matter of distinguishing the trich's properties like "clear", "milky", and "amber" but being a x 200 magnification the one can see how the head is "filling" ... and ofcourse it's so green ... ;) Thanks, mate! Have a wonderful upcoming week. :peace:

Where do you think your trichs are at based on the second pic?

Hope you have a great week also!

Where do you think your trichs are at based on the second pic?

Hope you have a great week also!

Thanks, brother !

Actually I thought that some of you guys can drop a suggestion (sure it is only one leaf at x 30 magnification but yet it is fairly representative) since this is the first time for me to see a trich in progress at all ;)

IMHO it is 50/50 clear/milky with still a bit of clear ones in majority and really rare occurrence of the amber heads. What I can say for sure is that those so called "hairs" are driving in the fast lane compare to the milky/amber ratio suggesting that sticking with its evaluation will drive me on right place at the right time.

And what I am considering of top priority now is the evaluation of necessity of dehumidifier for the next act, since my test drying of one of the lower buds of Odorya like last forever (> 5 days until smokable) and thats only a baby bud. Any inputs are most welcomed.

@Tunes420 thanks for +Rep and both @Tunes420 & @fuuji0019, thanks fellas for the positive view, the ladies will not need a fert tonight they'll just love and absorb the good vibes :smokin:

Hi there robust, growers :ciao:

Today my extremely expensive *Red Sun* system arrived!

red_sun_disasm.jpg

HPS_agrosun_430W.jpg

ballast_welthink.jpg

red_sun_installed.jpg

From now on my classic SKUNK ladies should be correspondingly extremely happy being busy blooming around ;) Two of them, Cloudya and Glorya (always being an 1/3 inch behind, obviously took advantage during the flowering), you already know and another two is their almost abandoned sisters which survived my newbiesh attitude.

closet_HPS.jpg

Last call for the white widow boy, here are the pics from yesterday and today.

ww032.jpg
ww042.jpg
ww012.jpg
ww022.jpg

If no any other suggestions I will render him as male and will separate from the ladies.

So far for ~ 3 hours work temperatures in the closet are quite good, sure this next gen ballast is working well. And finally, I switched to liquid organic fertilizer with some additives ... amino acids and vitamins. It is noted N: 2 · P: 2.7 · K: 2.1 on the box, anyway the plants seems to like it!

Glorya day 0 HPS 400W
glorya.jpg

That's all for now more to come soon as SKUNK they said is a fast in flowering and good luck to you all !

def. a male, no doubt about it, whenever you see them balls, its male

Back
Top Bottom