growing area: 50W x 55H (cm) 'nursery box'
: 90W x 65D x 140H (cm) 'cupboard within a cupboard'
medium: coco/compost 50/50
lighting: 25w daylight bulb 'nursery box'
: 180w LED panel and two 45w cfl's as supplemental 'cupboard within a cupboard'
extraction: 5" fan
temp: 70 - 80 F
nutrients: biobizz: grow, bloom, topmax and one off feeding of budstart

This is my first attempt at growing my own i started my three seeds in paper towels and they all germinated in roughly 24 hours, they were then put into 15cm pots filled with a lightmix soil and placed in a small nursery box with a small daylight cfl under a 20/4 cycle.
DSC_006111.jpg

The plants were moved out of the nursery box as soon as they'd outgrown the space and transplanted into large containers with a coco/compost mix then moved into the 'cupboard within a cupboard' setup. They spent another week in veg during which time they suffered some nutrient burn possibly from nutes in the compost being stronger than i had thought but they quickly recovered and overall spent around 5 weeks in veg before the cycle was dropped to 12/12 for flowering when the plants were all roughly 12" tall.
DSC_00657.jpg

The plants are all 10 days into flowering now i have been feeding them at about 1/2 strength and just gave them the one off feeding of bud start a day or two ago.
DSC_00707.jpg
DSC_00738.jpg
DSC_00698.jpg
LED10.jpg

Re: First Grow: LED cupboard

got a few new pics, my girls they all seem to be coming along nicely the smallest is about 18" tall and the other 2 are about 21" and its taking around 3 days for the top 2" of soil to dry out between feeds. they've all just had another feed and some pruning done around the bottom.
DSC_0066_2_.jpg

top down view of one of the big un's
DSC_0065_2_1.jpg

thanks all the info on the site and the members knowlage have helped alot ive already got changes planned for my next grow

just a quick update with a few more pictures its day 16 of flowering now and the girls are all doing well, starting to get a bit of a smell to them and i must say im getting rather excited :cheesygrinsmiley:
day_16_3_1.jpg
day_16_2_2.jpg
day_16_1_.jpg

Looking good man.

Very nice start, lush green and healthy ;)

90 watts for 3 plants might be a bit underpowered as the stretch occurs and buds get larger. You might want to consider some CFL side lighting to supplement.

Not saying it's a must, but you're investing the time, space, and risk, you might as well think about maximizing

The cfl's are just side lighting in e40 hangers that I can move up and down to get in between the plants my main light is a 180w LED panel and thats all I was using originally, but I felt like my girls would fair better with some added lumens, ive been meaning to get some pictures up of my equipment but ive been so caught up in taking loads of pictures of my plants lol

just another quick update not much to report really but i suppose no news is good news in this case, its day 24 of flowering and the girls all seem to be doing really well they are all around 26" tal now and stinking my cupboard out to the high heavans :allgood:
21266.jpg

starting to get frosty :cheesygrinsmiley:
11669.jpg

Well my girls are dead all chopped down in thier prime me and my girlfriend split and ive had to move back in with my parents so this will be the last time I post on the site gutted I lost 3 of them almost as much as I miss my girl. Just wanna say its been a pleasure talking with you all and I hope all your grows exceed your best hopes. Peace. Love. Im out.....

Duuuuuuuuuude

Back
Top Bottom