New Led Auto Grow!

had to do some catching up from start but was well worth it very nice journal them ladies are putting on some nice weight now.looking forward to end results im in for the remainder of the ride

Hi Littlemiss! Just thought I'd stop by to say hi and see what's happening in your half. :ciao:

That blue dream looks awesome- beautiful cola on her- and with 2 weeks to go it will get a lot larger.:cheer::cheer:

Have a great weekend!
:peace:

Thank you flower child, yeah she does! She got tied the other day just her cola, now all the lower branches are tied too as they were drooping from weight of buds, its branches aren't the strongest so better to be safe :) will get a picture at some point have to borrow Scottish's phone as mine is completely broken! Yeah well she's ready to get as fat as she wants now and won't have no snapped branches :)

Dropped in just in time, I gave out a little grunt when I read you dropped your phone, I gave out a chuckle when scottish said you dropped it in the crapper "Sorry".
Looking forward to your first harvest, please have scottish take some trimming pictures.

Gp23.jpg
Cream_mandarin.jpg
Sad9.jpg
Sad23.jpg
Ts21.jpg
Sc111.jpg
Sc25.jpg
Ts31.jpg
Cream_mandarin2.jpg
Trans_si4.jpg
Bdplant.jpg
Bd311.jpg
Bdcola.jpg
Bdplant1.jpg
Bdstring.jpg
Bdcola1.jpg
Bd212.jpg
Bdstring1.jpg
Tran_ai.jpg
Ts21.jpg
Ts31.jpg
Bdstring1.jpg
Bdstring.jpg
Bd311.jpg
Bd113.jpg
Bd46.jpg

Ordered a new phone now so ill have a camera for blue dream harvest, not long now, she looks like another few days, even though I might try keep her in a bit longer seeing as we have loads of smoke anyways, trans si is fattened up now nicely.. phone should come like Wednesday so will do my update then, and you'll be able to see how much they've progressed since last update!! :allgood:

The problem with your blue dream isnt needing her for smoke its the room she takes up if she was mine she would be out and finishing in the natural light with cooler temps to boost the resin production etc and you leave fan leafs so your plants take more room and light but a week max on her :love: ill need the room for 2weeks veg on sweet black angel most of the plants will be a week 2max anyway :roorrip:

I know that obviously, im saying she will be ready in a few days might try leave her until next weekend, I will be bringing all my other plants down when there ready to finish up like did with green poison before as it seems to crystal up well but I don't want to with my blue dream as she's so flimsy and unstable I just want her down to chop. I'm already mainly worried about getting her out the loft down the ladder without snapping!! & im saying a couple extra says isn't going to hurt because we have so much bud so its not a rush like some have been in the past.. You need room for sweet black angel for two weeks veg :laughtwo: your need more room for them bagseeds that are going to be pretty big! :smokin:

can finally update, wouldn't let me upload to my album so thought quicker and easier to do it from here :) plants are now on week 9, blue dream I'll do seperate as shes had a lot of changes.. going to take a while though as pics didn't save in order I uploaded them in annoyingly

Back
Top Bottom