Autoflowers' New Setup - 2nd Grow!

no I totally agree!!!! Obviously auto's like it all simple & to be able to do what they got to do with no interference, & I reckon your 100% right with your theory!

Thanks littlemiss i just kinda wish i didnt try them on three plants now and just tried it on the one. o well we live and learn i guess

Yeah you should have, that's why Scottish bought just one to try one plant in see the difference to see if it was worth the extra money but it really wasn't in the end! Thought they'd be so much better but turns out there really not, but you know now, you'll have to try a photo in there at some point :winkyface:

Yeah you should have, that's why Scottish bought just one to try one plant in see the difference to see if it was worth the extra money but it really wasn't in the end! Thought they'd be so much better but turns out there really not, but you know now, you'll have to try a photo in there at some point :winkyface:

i aint got room for an photo as i only got a small setup and im going to get it as a perpetual auto grow.

True I was just thinking of 12/12 from seed they come out pretty small to be honest no bigger than autos but should be nicer bud, but I'm with autos all the way too!! :)

with just myself to supply a harvest every 3-4 weeks will be more than enough bud for me. i do like autos but then ive only grown 1 photo and that was outside.

Oh dear! Mould is the worst. Atleast you still got a nice half ounce to smoke :)

yes. at first i thought i wouldn't get anything off her so i was lucky to get what i got. my own fault i didnt have time to chop her down as my mrs had a baby and i kinda forgot a bit as well lol

cream mandarin: been in darkness for one day now, she's all finished up, she has gone more purple now being in the cold darkness.. quick few pics, will get some more decent ones tomorrow or something, she still in dark

IMG_20141116_185114.JPG
IMG_20141116_185226.JPG
IMG_20141116_185313.JPG
IMG_20141116_185353.JPG
IMG_20141116_185422.JPG
IMG_20141116_185502.JPG
IMG_20141116_185532.JPG

Back
Top Bottom