DIY Grow Box 2nd Grow

Wow, suck about the hermi, sounds like you made the best of it. The other two seem to be well on their way, great job.....

yo what up MI. Play'n catchup once again. Good to see everything is cool, and the stretch in the comp photos' looks perfect for the area shes in. Great job on getting that stright. Thats one thing we always hear: "When I switched to 12/12 way to late and now I dont have enough room". +rep when I can again.

Wow, suck about the hermi, sounds like you made the best of it. The other two seem to be well on their way, great job.....

Thanks sonzor. Always good to hear from ya..
fyi I only got 1 other plant...lol j/k

yo what up MI. Play'n catchup once again. Good to see everything is cool, and the stretch in the comp photos' looks perfect for the area shes in. Great job on getting that stright. Thats one thing we always hear: "When I switched to 12/12 way to late and now I dont have enough room". +rep when I can again.

Thanks for the compliment and rep Butcher.... What can I say I learned from the best {420 magazine}

ebay the lite dude. and get one alittle larger than you want. a 400 should be a 600, a 600 should be the 1000. It's hell to feel acouple weeks later saying I shouldve. nd op for the bulb if you can, you will need it sometime. I know of a 1000 watter cool tube, both bulbs and a yo-yo 300$ out the door. Best luck but if ya can don't do what 100% of us have, even if someone said that 400 is perfect, why they running a 600? Looks good

Well here is how our lady looks at 3 and 1/2 weeks of flowering. She had a haircut the other day and seems to like it.
008254.JPG

A close up that's blury.
009220.JPG

This photo shows how tall she is and how dense the jungle is underneath.
011189.JPG

Sorry about the blury photos but I'm sure every one is used to them by now...lol

Very nice and spread out there. Look like you are going to have lots and lots of bud sites, Very, very nice job...

Still watching. Man that little girls has a lot of bud sites! Keep it coming...
She does have alot of bud sites I can't wait for about 6 more weeks.:yummy: Then it will be real close to harvest time..

ebay the lite dude. and get one alittle larger than you want. a 400 should be a 600, a 600 should be the 1000. It's hell to feel acouple weeks later saying I shouldve. nd op for the bulb if you can, you will need it sometime. I know of a 1000 watter cool tube, both bulbs and a yo-yo 300$ out the door. Best luck but if ya can don't do what 100% of us have, even if someone said that 400 is perfect, why they running a 600? Looks good

Good looking on that info NCW, I will have to check in to that..

Always good to hear from you bro..

This is some what off topic but is it right for a client to think they don't have to pay for anything at all (cost of suppies, the power bill or final product). I don't think that is right, to me that is taking advantage of a caretaker.

As a result of this our client might get a new caretaker and if they do I'll have to scrape everything. Their pissed off because my 1st grow was not that great of a yield, but every time they needed smoke , I got it for them at cost my cost. I haven't made one dime off of any of this and now they pull this B/S. Now that we're finnally gonna have a decent harvest, I was talking about the prices because of all of the out of pocket expences we have covered and now they don't want to pay. So I told them if you don't wanna pay you get no meds.

I pointed out how is states in the law that caretaker's can be compisated and they really got mad then.

WTF....

I dont know what to do now, so if that does happen it was great having every at 420 as a friend. I might just have to change names and start a different journal for security purposes and grow just enough to save me money. (2 or 3 plants gotta keep this strain going) I'll find out tomorrow about that situation.

It sucks when you have to deal with stupid people. If it was free and easy to grow than anyone could do it. And since its not you have to pay for what you get and for your patients, tell them good buy and tell them to try and do it themselves. I think you can find some good people unless of course all the good ones are on 420 already growing for themselves. I grow for myself so I am not sure what your angry patients could do, but if I where you I would tell them to take a flying leap and start over. Sorry for the issues but people suck!!!!!!!! Good luck and + rep.........

This is some what off topic but is it right for a client to think they don't have to pay for anything at all (cost of suppies, the power bill or final product). I don't think that is right, to me that is taking advantage of a caretaker.

As a result of this our client might get a new caretaker and if they do I'll have to scrape everything. Their pissed off because my 1st grow was not that great of a yield, but every time they needed smoke , I got it for them at cost my cost. I haven't made one dime off of any of this and now they pull this B/S. Now that we're finnally gonna have a decent harvest, I was talking about the prices because of all of the out of pocket expences we have covered and now they don't want to pay. So I told them if you don't wanna pay you get no meds.

I pointed out how is states in the law that caretaker's can be compisated and they really got mad then.

WTF....

I dont know what to do now, so if that does happen it was great having every at 420 as a friend. I might just have to change names and start a different journal for security purposes and grow just enough to save me money. (2 or 3 plants gotta keep this strain going) I'll find out tomorrow about that situation.

Why dont you find some different patients. Worse comes to worse, keep these patients just so your supplies dont go to waste. Mean while find some other patients that pay you for your hard work.

If I were you I would seriously level with the patient. Tell them "look you have a caregiver so you dont have to go to the street and risk everything just to get some meds that make you feel better. If you like you can go that direction and pay 60 dollars an 1/8 but if you want an honest, clean source of meds then stick with me I can assure you we can work on a price we both can agree on". If they still hassle you then start looking for a new patient, and once you find one tell your existing patient to take the highway or play your way.

Your not doing this to get rich. Your doing it because you care and if your patients wants to take advantage of you, well that is complete disrespect. They need the meds, you dont need to grow, you choose to. I can understand charging $20-30 an 1/8 for some serious home grown but to demand it for free is just insulting. You tell them that. Cancer or no cancer, they are still on this planet so they still have to play by the rules but they can certainly expect compassion. Compassion is not charging $50 an 1/8 and going out of your way with your daily job to grow them meds so they feel better and live a better life while some still can.

I mean if they had no money because they were in dieing pain, well then of course help. That is human nature and the golden rules of life but if this person has a doctors consent to use medical marijuana for back pains and works a full time job then they better believe they will pay something.

My 2 cents.

It sucks when you have to deal with stupid people. If it was free and easy to grow than anyone could do it. And since its not you have to pay for what you get and for your patients, tell them good buy and tell them to try and do it themselves. I think you can find some good people unless of course all the good ones are on 420 already growing for themselves. I grow for myself so I am not sure what your angry patients could do, but if I where you I would tell them to take a flying leap and start over. Sorry for the issues but people suck!!!!!!!! Good luck and + rep.........

What can ya do when some-one expects something for free. I have already been looking for new patients. I have the feeling they they already have switched or something but oh well.
Thanks for your support and concern sonzor

Why dont you find some different patients. Worse comes to worse, keep these patients just so your supplies dont go to waste. Mean while find some other patients that pay you for your hard work.

If I were you I would seriously level with the patient. Tell them "look you have a caregiver so you dont have to go to the street and risk everything just to get some meds that make you feel better. If you like you can go that direction and pay 60 dollars an 1/8 but if you want an honest, clean source of meds then stick with me I can assure you we can work on a price we both can agree on". If they still hassle you then start looking for a new patient, and once you find one tell your existing patient to take the highway or play your way.

Your not doing this to get rich. Your doing it because you care and if your patients wants to take advantage of you, well that is complete disrespect. They need the meds, you dont need to grow, you choose to. I can understand charging $20-30 an 1/8 for some serious home grown but to demand it for free is just insulting. You tell them that. Cancer or no cancer, they are still on this planet so they still have to play by the rules but they can certainly expect compassion. Compassion is not charging $50 an 1/8 and going out of your way with your daily job to grow them meds so they feel better and live a better life while some still can.

I mean if they had no money because they were in dieing pain, well then of course help. That is human nature and the golden rules of life but if this person has a doctors consent to use medical marijuana for back pains and works a full time job then they better believe they will pay something.

My 2 cents.

That's what I have have already done, it's not like I was gonna charge outrages prices but 40 bucks a quater because they have not thrown down any $$$$$$ for supplies or power bill. All that stuff cost money. I know people selling dank for 50 and eighth and I would never personally pay that price. We have a meeting set for tomorrow so we will see

My home girl gots some kind of cancer and is about to hopefully get a card and have us as her caregiver. So I hope everything works out one way or another.

The real funny thing is all I asked out of them from the start is to split the cost of supplies, nutes and power bill, then we will spilt the harvest. Is that to much to ask?

Bro, we charge $250 an ounce to patients. $150 for a half. That is the going price around here. And is well worth the money, believe me. We are unable to keep it in the house as it goes fast once word is out. Besides that, those are $30 seeds you are growing, averaging 23 % THC. Not like you are growing street weed...sheesh. There are plenty of patients out there bro who need a dedicated caregiver such as yourself. Iffin it was me, I would ask for half up front for equipment at the very least. You take the risk and they get the rewards...hahh, not happening.

Bro, we charge $250 an ounce to patients. $150 for a half. That is the going price around here. And is well worth the money, believe me. We are unable to keep it in the house as it goes fast once word is out. Besides that, those are $30 seeds you are growing, averaging 23 % THC. Not like you are growing street weed...sheesh. There are plenty of patients out there bro who need a dedicated caregiver such as yourself. Iffin it was me, I would ask for half up front for equipment at the very least. You take the risk and they get the rewards...hahh, not happening.

What's up GMT.

From now on I will get have half the money upfront from all patients no matter who it is. Even if it is family. I learned a valuable lesson with this B/S.

Oh trust me bro from the time you hooked us up with these clones, I have told them that and even googled it for them. She just wants some thing for nothing in my opinion.

Always good to hear from ya buddy

Well sorry to say, you wood have no idea what I get to grow for people, a coke and a smile. I don't charge my patients. Most buy me a token dinner or something to help the electric bills, which I don't ask for. I never heard of legal sales of medical marijuana, cept the stores. Very intresting. I know when I first started growing it was for a co-op buyers in Oakland Ca. They paid primo price back then. I guess I'm not up on the legal sales stuff myself. But my patients here I can grow 12 youngings, and 6 adults. It's pretty easy to give a oz a month away. Thats what I pay my patients here. Leaves me alot of room to play with. I do for four people. So I have least a 1/4lb to turn every month. They let you sell to patients there? I mean I get mines not a worry,but some guy just hit me up to see if I wanted to retail any extra I have. Plant looks good dude. I just speed read so If I picked anything that sounded funny, maybe I'm talking about half the story. Keep it green Dude

Back
Top Bottom