Cheap Plastic Box Grow

Always good to be home Stage :)
Hope the update pleased, she is looking a little under the weather, hopefully my slackness hasn't effected her to much. Hope you're well bro.

Wrecked,
I'm good. I'm a little sad cause all you kids are on the playground playing and soon...me mum is gonna call me away to take my guitar lessions. :rolleyes3
As you know I do cycle runs and I'll be taking a break. Gonna miss you all, but Ill be back.:high-five:

Wrecked,
I'm good. I'm a little sad cause all you kids are on the playground playing and soon...me mum is gonna call me away to take my guitar lessions. :rolleyes3
As you know I do cycle runs and I'll be taking a break. Gonna miss you all, but Ill be back.:high-five:

Stage,
Haha, I understand mate. Hendrix needs his guitar time ;)
Its been a good run my man, thanks for all that you shared along the way, I picked up heaps :adore:
Will really miss ya man. Stay safe, I hope your break is filled with happiness and the fruits (or should I say flowers) of your labor ;)
Happy days bro!

Awww. I get it....you MOTM cats stick together I see.:high-five:

Sniff Sniff! Thanks for the hug bro's! :circle-of-love:
I can't lie... I WANT a title. Patience.:hug::hug::hug:

Trichomes
Just a shitty phone app, but tell me what you think, another week? Two?

IMG_20151213_163127.jpg

IMG_20151213_162943.jpg

IMG_20151213_162733.jpg

IMG_20151213_162641.jpg

IMG_20151213_162555.jpg

Beautiful buds you have there guy.

Hard to tell colour of trichs from pics but I'm sure I see come clear ones and no amber. At least another 2 weeks, but that is nothing more than a guesstimate. You would know better.

Back
Top Bottom