Midnightexpress Autoflower Journal

I think I'll give it a try as ive got a sweettooth original and AK47 original that I'm gonna switch to 12/12 as soon as I harvest the midnightexpress . These 2 in my space is a big ask but I'm going to keep them tied down and trim as needed . I think I am going to get the 300w red and add it when I switch . We'll see what happens lol . ;)

Hey guy's we're at day 55 from seed and over night its like she's produced a fresh coat of sugar . Im definitely getting a better camera for next time as my phones cam is terrible . I've been reading and what ive read says wait till the leaves are turning yellow . Since starting the molasses and water feeds all her leaves started yellowing . Is this just part of the flush or is this process or could this be a sign that harvest is approaching ? I've ordered a 60x microscope but it wont arrive for a few day's . :( any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks ;)

Yellowing of leaves
DSC_029721.jpg
DSC_029619.jpg
DSC_029315.jpg

So the yellowing of the leaves is worrying me as I'd like her to fatten up before harvest . The seed company states 55 to 60 day's from seed to bud and being at day 55 I wouldn't like her to loose any potency from the buds if thats her hit her peak . Any thoughts on this would be great thanks :)

Thanks daTenshi its just a shame ive not even got a magnifyingglass lol cant wait for my scope do you mean all the white hairs should be 60/70% brown ? Sorry I'm a complete noob to all this and read so much I confuse all the names lol doesn't help when I smoke so much hehe ;)

Thanks again daTenshi , I've had a good look and they are about 50/50 so far . Would you advise me to just feed water from now on and maybe harvest on day 60 ? I'm really grateful you've had my back through this and would like to say thank you to you and theCelt for all the great advice given . Cheers guys . :)

Also what do you think of my diy carbon filter we tested it by blowing smoke from stinky blue cheese and it works great its made with 3 pc fans lol I'm gonna make another and put it at the highest point in the box to help remove heat and humidity at the same time as extra oder control . ;) I didn't think it would work but dam it works great lol . :)
DSC_030012.jpg

Hey daTenshi under closer inspection I think her pistols are like 60/70% redish brown and I've just fed her blackstrap today so not sure if I sould give here a couple litres of just water to wash out the blackstrap then hit her with 48 hour's dark before the long awaited chop down . :) I know its down to personal preference but do you think this is a good idea ?

Cheers daTenshi sounds like good advice . :thumb: I'll give her another week , hopefully she has a little push left in her yet . Also do you think I should give her water only from now on ? Thanks ;)

I had a good look again and to be honest I know I should leave her another week but after looking today I'm happy just to cut her down as all the space left means I can focus on my sweettooth and ak47 both are switching to 12/12 in a weeks time so it would be nice to have the light as close as possible for the last of veg and on through flower :)

So I cut her down and she smells lovely shes hanging in the drying chamber I'll update some bud pictures of trimmed bud in q couple of days . Its ia bad yield compared to all you experts but from what I can see and smell its going to be very nice :) thanks again to daTenshi and theCelt for all the help . My Sweettooth and ak47 are on 12/12 now under the 200w duel spectrum and I'm thinking of adding a 300w red spectrum cfl soon as I can afford it ;) should get better yields with 500w .

Back
Top Bottom