My First Autoflower Grow

super sticky

This is my first time growing autoflowers and my first journal on this site. Im growing in a 3x3 closet with 8x100watt cfl full spectrums and a 400watt hps/mh from Apollo. I have 2 computer fans 1-12 inch fan and 1-18 inch fan to keep air flowing real well. Im growing 3x auto big bomb in 1x75 gallon toat from seed. The plants are now 10days old and look great. For soil i mixed my own 1-part pro mix 1-part dehydrated manure and humus and 1-part organic vigiro potting mix. Now i know most people would never plant multiple plants in the same pot but have found if its a big enough pot it works well. I plan to train the 3 plants to grow as a single bush rather then multiple taller plants in single containers.

PhotoEditor-1414378176546.jpg
PhotoEditor-1414378261791.jpg
PhotoEditor-1414377835004.jpg
PhotoEditor-1414377743257.jpg

Nice dude! Welcome to 420!

I have grown multiple plants in the same bucket, for the 3 autos and 75 gallons of room they will be more then fine!

I did two photo periods in a much smaller bucket.

Wow nice collection bro. Idk what happend with my pics im on my phone and the site is alot more complicated with the mobile site but atleast there up. How is your 600 watt on heat?

Wow nice collection bro. Idk what happend with my pics im on my phone and the site is alot more complicated with the mobile site but atleast there up. How is your 600 watt on heat?

It used to be terrible, ran about 90-95 at canopy. Now I have added a much much much bigger central fan to blow the air at canopy level and have dropped temps significantly to 75-80 range. Still no air cooled hood but it is intended some day.

I did have some burnt tops from the high heat but I did let the tops grow a little big in my screen. The last go around I'm doing now I have kept the canopy much much lower, therefore giving me more room for the light clearance. I can get it down to about 12" with no burn.

++ Reps for your clean setup!

Well i was going to wait until i hooked them down but they have done so much in just a couple days so i felt the need to post more pictures for an update.

Lol i know The pics realy look like I went a little overboard but they arr already off the soil and snapping up the way i wanted. Im going to wait a week or so and update the pics.

Looks like those bulbs are about 23 watts each. The 100 watt equivalent number just compares their brightness to incandescent bulbs so people can replace their old bulbs with an energy saving bulb of the same brightness. But since incandescent bulbs can't grow cannabis, that equivalent number is useless for our purposes.

Looks like you have a good setup going so far!

With the shared growing container between 3 plants, how do you plan to cope with potential deficiencies/problems that may appear on one plant and not the others?

Well this is my first auto grow and i figured i can treat it like any of the photo plants in the past that i also had in toats. If its a lighting problem i usually will tie it different then the rest and when it was a feeding or a problem with malnutrition i would treat the soil in just about 6 inches from that plants stalk. If not ill just chalk it up to trial and error.

How many plants can your L.e.d lights handle im curious. I was on the ropes about what light would be best for autoflowers.

it's too early to start tying them down. also when you tie them down you want to make another tie at the bottom of the plant in the opposite direction so the root ball doesn't slouch over.

you have more than enough light.

Ohh i know i should have ben more specific. I tie them down onley 2 days just long enough to activate side growth they are Not tied down now. Ill wait till they are about 10 inches tall and then ill hook them sideways you will see.

I also just went to home depot and discovered a new cfl. 300 watt output huge cfl bulbs i just got 2 and tomorrow ill buy 4 more. They are also for flower cycle so now i have a litte mixture at once. 27k is for flower Rite?

Back
Top Bottom