Solareclipse Gives It Another Try - 4 Strains Autoflowering Mostly Sativa

solareclipse

hello ...i will give one ore try to have a journal.right now i dont have fotos but i will soon.i had some grow-failures this season and those four strains i was waiting a few days to see if they grow correctly..my last grows i get an 8 weeks flowering and get 3 plants height 10 cm taller..yes u dont have eye problem.thos e ones are 13 days old and only the purple strai shows hairs so quick..purps does that a lot.
i will use 2 botlles of bio fertilizers...one 3-4-5 for veg with some dust that have all the series of microelements ...also i will use myckorphiza for help and 1 litre of liquid from worm ''castin''... i forgot to say and a botlle fert for bloom 0-13-15 my water is 8.5 tap water leave it one day to evaporise whats in..citric acid to low the ph and measure the ph.
soooo....
1)big budhha blue cheese

2)barneys farm blue cheese

3) seedsman lowryder purple ryder

4fastbuds pineaplle express

ALL BOUGHT FROM OUR SPONSOR HERBIES SEEDS

! Buy single Seedsman Lowryder Purple Ryder Autoflowering Feminised Seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix

! Buy single Fast Buds Pineapple Express Autoflowering Feminised Seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix

! Buy single Big Buddha Blue Cheese Automatic Feminised Seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix

! Buy single Barneys Auto Blue Cheese Autoflowering Feminised Seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix

hope i didnt break any rules coz of links..if so tell me to fix it..thank u..

fotos very soon vey very soon...:Namaste:

Hey, Solar! Glad you're trying again. Are these gals going to be indoor or outdoor?

hi Metal..thank u for checking my new journal...all these are outdoors and using a normal soil mixed 50/50 perlite...almost 50-50%..the pots are about 10 litres./3 gallons or 3.5...
till now goes well but i will not strech them with lst coz i make experiment to see in my last grows what goes wrong..
thanks..
fotos today when i will go to the place.
c bya :Namaste:

so lets have the first UPDATE...lol...
all of them (4) are same age.2 days beore september..so i count from september first..(not to forget again)
also i have one left from the failures i told u ...it is a narco purps and is about...hmmm....4 weeks from germinate..
fotos now..

here is the purple ryder 2 weeks ....

purpleryder.jpg
purple_ruder.jpg
purple_Ryder.jpg

the pineapple express looking foward for this coz of the movie..hahha

pineapple_express22.jpg
pinaplle_express.jpg
pine_x2.jpg

the blue cheese from barney's farm

blue_ch_.jpg

b_cheeses.jpg

blue_cheese7.jpg

and the big buddhha blue cheese (bbbc)

big_Buddha_blue_cheeses.jpg
big_Buddha_blue_cheese1.jpg
bbbcheese.jpg

for last i left some pictures to show u the one of my failures this season..the narco purp 4 weeks old about

narcpurps.jpg
narcopurps1.jpg
narco_purple.jpg

this is to compare the new with the elder-older ...failure.....

narco_with_blue_chrese.jpg

thats it for now..:thanks:

hi again..update.day 19th.

this isb the purple ryder..

purpleryder1.jpg
purple_Ryder1.jpg

PINEAPPLE X

pinex.jpg
pine_x3.jpg
pin_apple_expressed.jpg

blue cheese...........

bluecheesse.jpg

blue_cheese8.jpg

and the bbbc....big budhha blue cheese
...i see this time goes well....
hope keep it like this...see ya in a few days,,,
bbbc.jpg
BBBcheese1.jpg

Looking good man. Good luck with the new grow.

I see those clay pots used a bit and always seem to cause a few issues with growers. Not sure why though as I've never used them. Maybe the drainage or aeration of the soil is hindered??

The little nibbles on the ends of the leaves of BBBC looks like a nocturnal mammal has found your garden. Doesn't look like peat damage, but can't be sure with just that picture.

Looking good man. Good luck with the new grow.

I see those clay pots used a bit and always seem to cause a few issues with growers. Not sure why though as I've never used them. Maybe the drainage or aeration of the soil is hindered??

The little nibbles on the ends of the leaves of BBBC looks like a nocturnal mammal has found your garden. Doesn't look like peat damage, but can't be sure with just that picture.

all the grows i had in past ,i always see leaves eaten especially the new ones an the first days of her life..10-15 days...so in begin i didnt worry coz i thought it going to happen same as always..but this one keep going and going and i can see the laidy is stressed already..is the lower plant over there..
i will check out how to defense from net info and if 2moro is keep going i will fight it back..
thanks a lot .....:thanks:
cheers!!!

hello.....we have an unexpected rain.The girls are still young,they just turn into flowering stage some of them ,some are in veg...it is warm and cloudy ..sometimes sun is shining.is it ok for my girls this?or i have to move them ?thank u

hey guys...hope u r all right...coz i am not..but i am here for the update...
UPDATE 23 days since germinate...fotos

so lets start from purple ryder..we have yesterday a bad weather..hot and rain..

purpyryder.png
purpleryder.png
purple_ryder.png

pineaplle xpress

pineapple_x.png
pine_x.png

here is the bbbc....

bbbcheese.png

bbbc.png

big_b_blue_ch.png

and here is the blue cheese,,,i think i forgot one...let me check..

blue_cheese.png
bluecheese.png

no that 4 girls are....

it is 23th day from germ.i use a small bottle to spray leaves ..(feeding with micro nutrients and helper for cannabis at begin..)
i use for now the 3-4-5 bio-something
and the water leavin it 24 hours ..check the ph and fix it...from 8.5 lower it to 6.5-7.
right now cant think well..if i forgot anthing i will reply again.hope u enjoey guys....
my regards

How many gallons are these pots? Truthfully, you should be using 3-5 gallon pots, not these ceramic pots. Also, not enough soil imho..

hi gato...my pots are plastic not ceramic.the colour is like ceramic..maybe u mean that..but why u said not enouph soil?everytime i try to grow i use different size of pots..i could see there is no difference with autos...i see the bigger pots gave me less yield than the smller ones..i think itis 3 litres pot..and maybe 4 litres...coz i is not all same size..i know for sure autos need 3 litres the minimum..sorry no litres i meant gallons..it is about 10 litres..
is the soil no enouph?now u make me thinking.....
anyway thank u for info..right now i cant do anything coz autos not transplant them...i dont want to stress them the time they strech..
thanks a lot man

hi ...i wonder if it is good time to feed them after 2 hot rain days flushed my girls..is it ok to give some feeding....is it true that if rains a lot can flush the pots?
update or later or 2moro...they get bigger especially the pineaplle express,,,,
HEy Gato !!!!the bigger plant is in he bigger pot...hmmmmm:smokin::surrender:

hi gato...my pots are plastic not ceramic.the colour is like ceramic..maybe u mean that..but why u said not enouph soil?everytime i try to grow i use different size of pots..i could see there is no difference with autos...i see the bigger pots gave me less yield than the smller ones..i think itis 3 litres pot..and maybe 4 litres...coz i is not all same size..i know for sure autos need 3 litres the minimum..sorry no litres i meant gallons..it is about 10 litres..
is the soil no enouph?now u make me thinking.....
anyway thank u for info..right now i cant do anything coz autos not transplant them...i dont want to stress them the time they strech..
thanks a lot man

I see what he's saying ..yeah, your containers are faded from the sun and they really do look like terra cotta (ceramic) pots.
Plastics are fine outdoor. Everything has drawbacks. Fabric pots breathe better but dry out quicker. Terrace cotta pots keep temps more stable but hold moisture ... plastic containers hold moisture better than fabric, but can bind roots quicker... shrug. If it works for you, do it...

I see what he's saying ..yeah, your containers are faded from the sun and they really do look like terra cotta (ceramic) pots.
Plastics are fine outdoor. Everything has drawbacks. Fabric pots breathe better but dry out quicker. Terrace cotta pots keep temps more stable but hold moisture ... plastic containers hold moisture better than fabric, but can bind roots quicker... shrug. If it works for you, do it...

yes i understand what u mean...for the winter tiime(i believe our winters are warm)-(maybe 10 celcium in cold days.-once every 4-10 years goew 3-4)...so for the winter is it better the real ceramic pots?what do u believe?

Back
Top Bottom