Solareclipse Gives It Another Try - 4 Strains Autoflowering Mostly Sativa

i think purple ryder is going to harvest...it is very small very thin butlooks mature..in fact the trichomes are so many u cant see green in some places..just white..in the begin i thought it was spiderweb..but i check it out and was trichomes..i will keep it for 2 days inside the house near o the window and then chop...c ya

hey all.!!
update .day46
i harvest one (purple ryder) but it was to small so i didn get a picture.i can do it now after 2 days in the closetdrying if u want to.
there 3 left.the bbbc is vey small like purple ryder but it needs some time i can see it fills up..not tall but getting fatter.
th blue cheese and the pine x filling up veryu nie and i can se it needs 2-3 weeks more.especially the blue cheese.

pineapple express

pineapple_express_Small_1.jpg
pine_x_Small_.jpg
pinexx_Small_.jpg

blue cheese

blue cheese
blue_cheese_Small_1.jpg

blue_cheese_Small_.jpg

big buddha blue cheese m(BBBC)

big_buddha_blue_cheese_Small_.jpg
bbbc_Small_1.jpg

pineapple express is getting a nice main colas

bbbc-pinex-bluecheese_Small_.jpg

here is alll....and the new ones.i will take fotos each one every time to tell u which is who.in previews post iwrote he names of the newstrain..
it is a bbbc again....2xAmnesia a narco purps and a ????cant remember

and_the_new_ones_Small_.jpg

ohh yes i remember..the northern light visions.
thank u for watching my thread-t

Good job : ) trichromes harvest:

when-to-harvest-chart1.jpg

thank u very much.but i lost my 2 magnifiers x60x100.
he one i chop it was so many and big trichomes and i took then foto and zoom it and i couldg see the trichs..
thanks
u know i wrote this down many times.i like harvest when all is milky.maybe 5-15% amber..i like this kind of buzz

a quick update...
it is 7 weeks and 3-4 days..
lots of picture..hopes i will put them in right ....

this is the blue cheese .....
blue_cheese_Small_1.jpg

4_bluecheese_Small_.jpg

...just before make it like this.

5_blue_cheese_Small_.jpg

1_blue_ch_before_Small_.jpg

lets c pineaplle express.....

3_pineapple_express_Small_.jpg
2_pine_x_Small_.jpg

now few of the elder bbbc...

big_buddha_blue_cheese_Small_-_.jpg
8_bbbc_Small_.jpg
7_bbbc_Small_.jpg
9_bbnc_Small_.jpg

and the new ones...

narco purps...

11narcopurps_Small_.jpg
10_narco_purps_Small_.jpg

northern light

12_northern_light_Small_.jpg

13_northern_lights_Small_.jpg

amnesia free seed (No1)

14_amnesia_no1_Small_.jpg

15_smnesia_no1_Small_.jpg

amnesia free seed (No2)

18_amnesia_o2_Small_.jpg
17_amnezia_o2_Small_.jpg

and my new big budhha blue cheese.... i had 2 of them..

8blue_cheese_Small_.jpg
9bluecheese_Small_.jpg

those 5 looks gonna be bigger...coz the other failure grows this time was shorther and shows pistils...but those keep growing..
tody i did this kind of lst justto take some power below without stressing too much and goes bad everything again...

hope u enjoy...

guys,,,sory i have no foto right now but in 2 ays i saw the first leave...the one with the one lef no 3 leaves...i saw that leaf the half is tottaly white....white..no green...no yellow..pure white
anyone?

wow...finally...the new ones are more or about 10 cm and just now show their sex...
so those ones gonna be bigger..
i wonder what of those i change works?
is it the weather?
is it coz more perlite in the soil...?
is it coz i left it dry many days before i water them again?
right now i have a mature plant same height as the ones are in veg for a couple of weeks...
there is seeds from diferent grow but same order .and it is still growing better than the others...
this time i will get 5 autos harvesting similarime and get a higher yield for this eason...
also i bought a pack woth 15 regular seeds cald something like tao tao mix..expcing i can get some pollen from ther to pollinize (wrong word) the five i allready grow...

I WOULD LIKE UR OPINION ABOUT the TAO TAO MIX PACK REGULAR...

i try togoogle it and only one i found that sais "guys dont ever buy those seeds''..........if someone have any experience or hear anything about this pleasde let me know..apriciate this...
i will give a link to know exactly which seeds i mean..

Top Tao Auto Tao Mix #1 Seeds - Updated:30th Oct 2016

hope someone have knowledge about those seeds...
thank u

guys,,,sory i have no foto right now but in 2 ays i saw the first leave...the one with the one lef no 3 leaves...i saw that leaf the half is tottaly white....white..no green...no yellow..pure white
anyone?

is it like dust on it? can you wipe it off or the leaf itself is white?

ok....i remember mypassword...i fprget it ...i change it 4 times...lets try some fotos igot from yesterday and later i will get some more better picts.....

hey...i couldnt log in ...i can now...i will show u some plants ..the leaves looks cold burn..am i right?
have a look.....

IMG_20161116_130402_Small_.jpg
IMG_20161116_130353_Small_.jpg
IMG_20161116_130347_Small_.jpg

the 4 black pots are regular...in case i can get some pollen to mix it with each of them.....i will try to find the foto with the white leaf....
18_amnesia_o2_Small_.jpg
17_amnezia_o2_Small_.jpg
15_smnesia_no1_Small_.jpg
13_northern_lights_Small_.jpg
12_northern_light_Small_.jpg
14_amnesia_no1_Small_.jpg
11narcopurps_Small_.jpg
10_narco_purps_Small_.jpg

no !!!!thee time i capture the foto with thisproblem ii couldnt log in...the last fotos is the ones u see bigger in previous post....
i still have one with bleaching leaf....
the next upload i will have them...

Back
Top Bottom