Solareclipse Gives It Another Try - 4 Strains Autoflowering Mostly Sativa

hi solar, sorry for not being here.
I have chrome too and can press like and thank, so it must be something else.

if you want to pollinate, ask nismo for example. they do pollination

thank u for told me about nismo...
about not beeing here for a while no need to say sorry...we r humans...we forget we r busy...e.t.c
i am glad u r here again...my best wishes litle berdie...lol...
may ask what kind of bird u prefer to be?hahahaha....just make a joke....

good morning 420 gowers!!!!
this morning i saw the biggest cannabis sativa plant ....i mean no from foto...i was really suprised because this is the local sativa seed and my friend grow it for 7 months without lst-top e.t.c.!!!!!the main colas was a bit purple from cold probably but the whole plant i am 100% sure gonna give him dried bud more than 600 gr...positive!!!
the main colas was like my leg the fattest part of my leg...www fuckin' owwwww!!!!!!
first timein my life i saw so big laidy!!!.
i must find a place to plant 2 of them on groun an let the nature do her job...
this guy gave her only water...tap water..
the prblem is i dont have a place for it...
my last querillas i had was found by the po....li.....ce.....(nice glasses)...
it was an orphane plantation.....thats mean they didnt find the guy who plant them..who is it?...lol....LoL...
anyway i really get impressed from this...he didnt let me get a picture of that monster...wow!!!can one plant give so much flowers?i wouldn believe it if someone told me that....i m really impressed...anyway ...

back to ours....i think i have no time to get seeds....i'm frick out right now....i bought 3 times 3 regular seeds and all was female....trying the whole summer to get some pollen.....now i have the male plant...i go some pollen and more is on its way but my laidies are mature!!!the only reason i still try is that i saw people here to keep some autos till 100 days and more...mine is on 64 days...so if i could pollinate right now the girls i have time to produce seeds...this is my thoughts....i can see white pistils on the lower buds..
i dont have equipment for indoor grow and i still got 10 regulars from tao mix pack and one free seed northern light x big bud...if no pollination now i will use the NNxBB....
anyway
any ideas?
i am running out of my medicine...so i have to harvest...
does someone knows any signs if the pollination succed?or i have to wait till i see seeds bags?
have a nice and beautifull day!!!!!!

thank u for told me about nismo...
about not beeing here for a while no need to say sorry...we r humans...we forget we r busy...e.t.c
i am glad u r here again...my best wishes litle berdie...lol...
may ask what kind of bird u prefer to be?hahahaha....just make a joke....

I am a bird = female.. :)

good morning 420 gowers!!!!
this morning i saw the biggest cannabis sativa plant ....i mean no from foto...i was really suprised because this is the local sativa seed and my friend grow it for 7 months without lst-top e.t.c.!!!!!the main colas was a bit purple from cold probably but the whole plant i am 100% sure gonna give him dried bud more than 600 gr...positive!!!
the main colas was like my leg the fattest part of my leg...www fuckin' owwwww!!!!!!
first timein my life i saw so big laidy!!!.
i must find a place to plant 2 of them on groun an let the nature do her job...
this guy gave her only water...tap water..
the prblem is i dont have a place for it...
my last querillas i had was found by the po....li.....ce.....(nice glasses)...
it was an orphane plantation.....thats mean they didnt find the guy who plant them..who is it?...lol....LoL...
anyway i really get impressed from this...he didnt let me get a picture of that monster...wow!!!can one plant give so much flowers?i wouldn believe it if someone told me that....i m really impressed...anyway ...

back to ours....i think i have no time to get seeds....i'm frick out right now....i bought 3 times 3 regular seeds and all was female....trying the whole summer to get some pollen.....now i have the male plant...i go some pollen and more is on its way but my laidies are mature!!!the only reason i still try is that i saw people here to keep some autos till 100 days and more...mine is on 64 days...so if i could pollinate right now the girls i have time to produce seeds...this is my thoughts....i can see white pistils on the lower buds..
i dont have equipment for indoor grow and i still got 10 regulars from tao mix pack and one free seed northern light x big bud...if no pollination now i will use the NNxBB....
anyway
any ideas?
i am running out of my medicine...so i have to harvest...
does someone knows any signs if the pollination succed?or i have to wait till i see seeds bags?
have a nice and beautifull day!!!!!!
I am very South too.. not in Africa, but close :)

...good morning :420:!!!!
today i harvest second amnesia ...free seed ...feminised ..autoflowering....

so i cut the lower branches ..the tops...and leave the rest to get some more...hope so..
what about my seeds producton??????

amnesiia_Small_.jpg
amnesiac_Small_.jpg
amnesia_s_Small_.jpg
amnesia_Small_.jpg

and have a nice day!!!!

hi...i have autos only and are mature....i harvest all...only the main olas and leave the lower buds -pop corn...if thats not produce seeds i will do one more try....i collect polen right now...i got 2 female of tao mix are in pre-flower stage...and today i put on cotton another of tao mix and a feminised auto NNxBB.....this northern i will grow it and when time up i will pollinate some parts of the plant...at leat to get someseeds from my male and the NNxBB....or else i can mix the tao mix pack male plant with tao mix pack females one onth old right now...pre-flower stage..just want to get 20 seeds so i have seeds to plant..males and females ...i will still have som pollen and the new females to cross them with to pollinate.i hpe i will get at least 20-30 seeds....if i can get that i will be happy....and later i will pollinate some more females-feminised...the purple i have...narco purps i believe i have time for this to pollinate....i wont harvest till begin of february....or i will try..
thank u very ,uch..:thanks:

whats is ATM.....i have no money to my visa....lol...i am joke ..i know ATM is something els...really what means ATM...i seemany times but no understand....thanks again

Looking like a nice harvest :) I trade a bud for a few of my cookies?? :)

i love cookies...especially the strong ones...

totally different buzz!!!!! best buzz ever eating the cannabis in any form....
thank u...:circle-of-love::Namaste:

ATM = at the moment
Sounds like a plan solar! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

thank u ...at least i will try to succed...the first time i did i was succed..this summer always something goes wrong...we'll see...thanks..:thumb:

hello fellows...hahaha..did i say that correct???(fellows)??
...lol...
lets see some pictures...i will upload 3 posts ...3 different things....Enjoy..:volcano-smiley:

41518.jpg
22453.jpg
16785.jpg
16785.jpg
151016.jpg
9535.jpg
7884.jpg
31962.jpg
18_Small_.jpg
18273.jpg
61057.jpg
17289.jpg
121083.jpg
141034.jpg
111232.jpg
10663.jpg

i made somecookies ...but i over coocked them..i burn them a bit and it is a bit crunchy...but ....cookies always goes with milk...lol..!!!

lets see some moe fotos with the narco purps leader following by the rest of northern light and the male i collect pollen....

a309.jpg
b198.jpg
c208.jpg
d132.jpg
e50.jpg
f163.jpg

here is the narco purps..the male...and the lower buds from northern light...the wierd with the NN is that those lower buds in 4 days after i ut the main colas ,get hard...before was squeeze it and was very thin...now it is double size..i try to pollinate this one..is my last chance...i saw today the 2 leaves from germination th northern light x big bud....if northern light doesnt succed i will use his cousin ..NN x BB...

one more post...

and the last post...here i found something (first time see) like eggs...the weird here is that they were only in one piece of bud-nuge or #@%$^#?? whats this? is it dangerous fo the rest of my girls or for thefuture grow?

leaves_of_narco_purps_3_Small_.jpg
leaves_of_narco_purps_2_Small_.jpg
leaves_of_narco_purps_4_Small_.jpg
leaves_of_narco_purps_1_Small_.jpg

not very clear fotos but u can figure out whats this...a?
hope so!!!
thank u very much guys...

speak sooooon
:Namaste::thumb:

Do you see any bugs crawling??? do you have any bug spray? ( you need to wash buds after harvest)

Did you taste my cookies??? they look Juuuuust like mine hehehe I made 42 biscuits on 250 gr butter 57 gr bud (and roughly 40 gr leaves /trimmings)

it was there something like white worms...small ones..
u said to wash it? why? is it dangerous if not washed?

i did clean it using pure alcohol on my hands and take them out..many times but just this..not washing...should i?

Back
Top Bottom