Solareclipse Gives It Another Try - 4 Strains Autoflowering Mostly Sativa

hi metal
hi ultra
hi all guys....
update week 4th and one day...from germinate
i see my outdoor autos gets in floweing too early....my indoor i used to do before a few years i grow some big laidies...1.2 meters...80 cm e,t.c....why????
also the big buddha blue cheese (bbbc) is the smallest lower ..and it is have a purple colour..it should be blue..
i am sure i put the orrect seeds on the cotton...is it ok to be puple insteed blue?the last times i grow this one was green....more han 30 feminisied seeds i grow in small pots 3-4litres not gallon...butnever blue or purple..aleays green...this time is purple...we'll see

as always we start fom the purple ryder.....

purpleryder2.jpg
purple_ryder2.jpg

then we have the pine x(pineapple express)

pinex2.jpg
pineapple_express23.jpg

here the blue cheese..(i love cheese :love::love::love::circle-of-love:

blue_cheese9.jpg
bl_ch_.jpg

and the bbbc...:thumb::love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

big_Buddha_blue_cheese2.jpg
bbbc1.jpg

thats it for now...if u have any answers or questions u r very welcome.
yhanku guys...

Autos will begin flowering as soon as they are mature. No stopping it or slowing it down. That's the downside I see to autos, but will probably still cycle some in and out since it's quick and easy.

Most "blue" strains are really purple in color. I've never seen an actual blue flower, just different shades of purple.

Keep in mind that most strains will have a lot of phenotypes which will make them different from one another. So, just because you grew out BBBC before, does not mean you'll get the same plant. It could look, smell, taste and grow completely different. Treat each plant as a unique and individual from the rest.

If you find a strain that you love while growing it out, and it's NOT an auto, you can take clones to preserve the genetics of that particular plant. These clones will be exactly like the mother they were taken from.

Your ladies are looking great!! By the looks of it, you won't have to worry about temps, and no need to transplant them out of those containers. Especially now that they are in flower.

In about 6 weeks, your gonna have a nice supply on hand. I love Pineapple Express!! Sticky sticky.

:thumb:

Autos will begin flowering as soon as they are mature. No stopping it or slowing it down. That's the downside I see to autos, but will probably still cycle some in and out since it's quick and easy.

Most "blue" strains are really purple in color. I've never seen an actual blue flower, just different shades of purple.

Keep in mind that most strains will have a lot of phenotypes which will make them different from one another. So, just because you grew out BBBC before, does not mean you'll get the same plant. It could look, smell, taste and grow completely different. Treat each plant as a unique and individual from the rest.

If you find a strain that you love while growing it out, and it's NOT an auto, you can take clones to preserve the genetics of that particular plant. These clones will be exactly like the mother they were taken from.

Your ladies are looking great!! By the looks of it, you won't have to worry about temps, and no need to transplant them out of those containers. Especially now that they are in flower.

In about 6 weeks, your gonna have a nice supply on hand. I love Pineapple Express!! Sticky sticky.

:thumb:

wow!!!thank u vry much..yes i saw ur pine x ..photoperiod...it was yamie yamie....:Namaste:

wow!!!thank u vry much..yes i saw ur pine x ..photoperiod...it was yamie yamie....:Namaste:

My Pine Ex was an auto as well. From Fast Buds. It went 55 days exactly and yielded right at 2oz. My luck with other Fast Buds genetics hasn't been as good. Lol.

My Pine Ex was an auto as well. From Fast Buds. It went 55 days exactly and yielded right at 2oz. My luck with other Fast Buds genetics hasn't been as good. Lol.

i thought it was a photoperiod..my friend UltraDan u have done some very pro grows...pro=prfetct plants-lst-ing,and topping.....did u toping this pine-x i thought it was phoperiod..cant really remember...i think u did..i cant make topping on my plants cz of getting in flower too early...but i havee to say u id and keep doing very good job

i thought it was a photoperiod..my friend UltraDan u have done some very pro grows...pro=prfetct plants-lst-ing,and topping.....did u toping this pine-x i thought it was phoperiod..cant really remember...i think u did..i cant make topping on my plants cz of getting in flower too early...but i havee to say u id and keep doing very good job

Yes, I top ALL my plants at least once. I don't have a lot of vertical space, so it allows me to keep them short and chubby and makes for a lot more training, which I enjoy. Haha.

I micro-top after the 4th set of leaves is formed.

Yes, I top ALL my plants at least once. I don't have a lot of vertical space, so it allows me to keep them short and chubby and makes for a lot more training, which I enjoy. Haha.

I micro-top after the 4th set of leaves is formed.

I just received my Fast Buds Pine x auto; ordered based on that 55 day beauty of yours, UD!

wow...look foward for this strain...i try one time in past and after germinate it dies..
u know coz of the film pine x i want to smell this strain to taste it..nice...
nice...

I have been sitting here trying to figure out why your autos are so small, too---- yes, I think they are a bit small.
Is it possible your soil is too dense? Sometimes dense soil can make a plant act root-bound. Consider lightening the soil with perlite or peat moss maybe?
Next grow maybe. .

dense i dont know whats mean,but i believe also needs somemore perlite for sure...rootbound not, for sure..i would say the root sustem is very small..all my autos no matter the pots gets so small....even if i cut in half a bottle of water i will take a main colas as usual...my bbbc seeds i produce in past all in 1 -2 litres pot .and i get the same yield as in 10 litres pots.ok sometimes,maybe 1 in 5 (morisson) give me some more yield..
but i have to say i use the same soil all those years,,in my indoor grows works perfect.
i was niewby and i had a joungle in my closet...5-7 jars ...now i got half jar..used to have 4...

i must spend some seeds to find the recipe for my climate...or what i do wrong..or maybe the seedcompany..this season all my grows are very small i change seed bank.
but the pick n mix all the different companies sell same strains from sameseed bank..u know what i mean.from herbies u get nirvana but u can get nirvana from another site as well..
thanks

Sense means thick. A thick soil does not offer enough aeration for the roots, as well as making it more difficult for smaller roots to move through the soil.

Autos grow too fast to have a big root system, so a thick (dense) soil can obstruct the roots from growing. This can make the plant seem like it's root bound.

For your next grow mix in 1 part Perlite for 3 parts soil. (So 1 scoop of perlite for every 3 scoops of soil.)
This would make your soil lighter and less dense, giving the roots an opportunity to expand more.

i am preparing 5 more autos..this time i will use another material like perlite but more thick..maybe 1cm or 2cm..i bought 20 litres for now and i will prepare the pots with the soil i prefer..
it is an eperiment..i want to see if there is more air space between the roots ,i hope-wish to develope roots easier and quicklier..
hope so

my new plants...and my new plans...
i have right now those 4 and five new ones...in ne ones i use and perlite and another material bigger than perlite..i have
1)narco purps
2)BBBC
3)northen lights via vision lights company
4-5)amnesia-free seeds
all autos.
i use smaller pots 3 same one smaller and one bigger..the 2 amnesia arein 2 diffrent pots th medium and the small with same conditions of growing i want to know if the space of pots makes the difference.the northen light in a medium pot so if it is the genetis that make the strain to get bigger i will find out.and in the bigger pot i put the bbbc coz i get asmall main colas like puple ryder.only i have a problem with updates...i get the virus cerber and i dont know what to do?i will update from another pc probably.anyone knows any link how to fight this virus?if yes please help coz i took my eyes out of my space trying to figure out my problem

UPDATE DAY 40.

pineaplle express

mini_pineapple_express.jpg

mini_pineapple.jpg

purple ryder

mini_purple_rider.jpg
mini_purple_ryder.jpg
mini_purpleryder.jpg

blue cheese

mini_bluecheese.jpg
mini_blue_cheeese.jpg

big budhha blue cheeese

mini_bbbc.jpg

again purple ryder probably i ut by accident some oreviou fotos...yhe firts purple ryder is the onei capture today...

purpleryder3.jpg
purple_ryder3.jpg

and here is the new ones...i will get fotos when they grow up a bit to say what is who...lol...

mini_NL_ger.jpg
mini_bbbc_ger.jpg
mini_5_new_strains_ger.jpg
mini_2_amnesia_freebies_ger.jpg
mini_strains.jpg

ok i re install image resizer,
so 40 days from seed and today germinate the other 5 strains...i wrote it to remember the day they germinate...
today i feed them with some cal/mag and some microelements

purpleryder_Small_.jpg
purple_ryder_Small_.jpg
purple_rider_Small_.jpg
pineapple_express_Small_.jpg
blue_cheeese_Small_.jpg
bluecheese_Small_.jpg
pineapple_Small_.jpg
bbbc_Small_.jpg
strains_Small_.jpg

hope ths time the fotos are bigger...

Back