gr8fulfor420's First Soil Autoflower Grow Journal - 2014

Well if I decide to fly again im gonna let them pat me down when im hard and request one of those bullish women to do it. Come on baby inspect away. haha eww

Yeah m8 that ending ending was shocking,plus a couple of crap dream episodes, but 4 the most part,grt show.OK dude yeah ur sound aswel,I'll keep in touch,prob give u a shout 2mor.I'll be trying 2 upload a few pics 2mor an a wee update.I flushed on Thurs,and pots were soaking an loads of humidity in room,window is soaked so I don't even think I'll need 2 water 2mor,fingers crossed they are ok

Oh they have been caught in the back room masterbating to the naked body scan images. Southpark even did a episode making fun of them it was great.

Alright dont want to keep you up tell me about it tomorrow. I will be here. Im here everyday about 6-8 hours a day unless noone is posting for me to reply. But if noone is here then I just do blog posts on growing but im gonna start do political posts as well and video games too maybe. I dont know if that is allowed but its my damn blog it should be allowed.

I was trial and error taught by interest not school taught and thank you. I just have always loved computers ever since I got my hands on a apple 2 in the 80's. Very funny snakelad. The legal system as it stands is incredibly biased and I try not to deal with it. If I had more resources(mainly money) I sure as hell would deal with it. I am in a huge entangle child support/custody fight now. Wont give specifics to much but the case is a 12 hour round trip to appear in court in a city that doesnt have jurisdiction neither the kids the ex nor I live in and thats done on purpose. The run around from bureaucrats who treat you as a dollar sign and are in no way interest in being fair or offering you customer service. The whole legal system is a racket to harvest us for money and nothing else. Thats why there are so many laws it would take 4 lifetimes to read them all just 1 time let alone trying to remember them. They figure if there is a law for ever possible interaction then they can get you for something. Did you know you can be arrested for resisting arrest EVEN if they actually have nothing to arrest you for in the first place? My question is how do you resist something that isnt happening and wont happen because there is no reason you have for it to happen?

I feel ya SmokerJoe, it took me 20 years to pay off my child support, the ex keep finding ways to add on more and more, kids were grown and gone before it was paid off but, my kids are awesome, hard working (ex was a welfare queen) and think she's a......not a very nice person. Back in the early 70's I had a K-9 (cool dog bad owner) stop my run cold and than the very polite officer put my head into the hood several times (I had to pay for the damages) just saying.:lot-o-toke::hippy:

Whew thats wow man. Yeah my ex committed fraud knowingly I had a suspicion but now I have certified court documents to prove it. When the child support was set up she said I brought home 2500 take home after taxes. Never ever did that happen to me. With all of my intelligence and skills im easily worth that but never once have I made that. She knew my actual income from the start and it shitballed so many things for me. All because her daddy is rich and paid for her attorney. So the phrase justice is blind bares no meaning tome.

Bottom line I dont feel cops have any right to be violent unless the "offender" is violent with them. I know when someone is trying to insight me and I can control it now. But when someone is trying to bug their eyes out or has a napoleon complex and try to intimidate me its not going to work. Ive been to hell and back a few roundtrips a few one way stops and Ive seen a lot more then most will ever so if you are reasonable I will be as well and chances are if you arent reasonable I still will be. I just dont believe police should have carte blanche to do whatever they want and get away with paid leave. Kill someone its paid leave. Break into someones house murder their dog and beat some ass at the wrong house nonethe less paid leave. Very very rarely will you read of cops being disciplined further or fired and if they are fired they still get a letter of recommendation to join another police force. Its bullshit

Hey smokerjoe,a friend of mine I golf with used 2 pay his ex £350 a month 4 ages,4 2 kids.then she demanded 700 a month.he told her 2 fuck away off,quests wot the bitch done.she went 2 the csa ( that's a government thing over here that make sure u pay by law) and told them ever since they split,he didn't pay a single penny.boy my m8 exploded,and rightly so.he ended up paying thousands back on top of wot he already paid.it seems women go money mad once relationships turn sour.my ex is exactally the same aswel.I don't see my son anymore because of a greedy ex.pity,an miss him,but no at some twat is making a c@#t out a me

Whew thats wow man. Yeah my ex committed fraud knowingly I had a suspicion but now I have certified court documents to prove it. When the child support was set up she said I brought home 2500 take home after taxes. Never ever did that happen to me. With all of my intelligence and skills im easily worth that but never once have I made that. She knew my actual income from the start and it shitballed so many things for me. All because her daddy is rich and paid for her attorney. So the phrase justice is blind bares no meaning tome.

Again, yep, My ex had a rich daddy, he gave me a call and told me he was going ruin me for life. Now, I'm pretty mellow until you back me into a corner as he did, at that point I let him know that I knew he was screwing my ex's girlfriend back when she was 15 years old, no answer, just a hang up of the phone (rotten bastard).:lot-o-toke:

Wow well what else could he do you had him dead to rights.

Here's a shot from far away. I'm really bumming about the lighting now. I thought 2000-3000 lumens/ per would be sufficient?
I can't afford anything else.... I could try and add back in the CFL's - but they would have to hang sideways cause the T5 has a closed top on it....

WP_20140323_006.jpg

WP_20140324_007.jpg

WP_20140324_006.jpg

Sweet Tooth is coming in nice & blond as expected (top pic)
Berry Ryder is coming in darker - suspect purpleish leaves (bottom pic)

So far I'm impressed with the lighting. It's def working. The leaves produced little ones "in between themselves" so the next pair of leaves is to come seems to be on schedule...

Sounds corny but "aren't they just adorable?" Feel like I gave birth to twins ha!

WP_20140324_007.jpg

WP_20140324_006.jpg

Sweet Tooth is coming in nice & blond as expected (top pic)
Berry Ryder is coming in darker - suspect purpleish leaves (bottom pic)

So far I'm impressed with the lighting. It's def working. The leaves produced little ones "in between themselves" so the next pair of leaves is to come seems to be on schedule...

Sounds corny but "aren't they just adorable?" Feel like I gave birth to twins ha!

Yes gr8fulfor420, they are just beautiful, most kids don't come out looking this cute, I know I have 3 sets of twins in my family (ten fingers & ten toes). I just know when I have kids for the first time (green kids) I'm going to share them with the world, almost (sorry Leo)!!!!:lot-o-toke:

I'm glad the lights are working.:cheer::high-five:

Cops are a fucking joke ive had countless arrests and injuries from them one time i was at some rave left too go home and some 6guys started shouting across the road right infront of police so i invited them to walk too a nearby park sort it out but instead one the guys crossed the rd towards me so straight self defence i laid him out but all of a sudden cops where on top of me now im not a dumb guy i dont fight police back no more but still igot thrown around like a ragdoll my full face was bust up and when they put me in the car bastards cs gassed me with my facial injuries i passed out fuk knows what happened but my solicitor came took pics n took me hospital cops still tried.putting 5charges on me and nothing come of any of it they can do what the fuck they want 1cop round ere was even caught fuckin a 15year old and all that happened? A quik transfer diiirty sods! but u just gotta be smarter than them its all about the classes if ur lower class theyll kick your ass but middle class your safe i had all sorts of shit untill i moved up in life now i live next door too a police station n they dnt bother me even when i was accused of pistil whipping some1 did they search my home nope thankfully and why? its called oppresion this gvnmt is twisted in all sorts of ways police are there main tool though, sorry for language and going on but the law is corrupt peoplr must know and ive got plenty of evidence, nice little babies your lighting is certainly working altho what day are they on now? :bong:

Grt post scottish,.police are scum of the earth.here in northern Ireland they have been responsible 4 colluding,setting people up 2 be murdered.they have such a bad name over here its not even funny.and MI5 are just as bad.watch a film called 50 dead men walking,about the IRA in northern Ireland,a true story and an amazing film,and ull see exactally wot I'm talking about.I've had a few run ins with the cops and been beatin ect.they are bullies and men with small cocks and as soon as that uniform goes on,its goes straight 2 their heads.prison officers aswel.the list goes on an on my friend.scumy arse wipes

Back
Top Bottom