Pukingpanda's First Grow - Soil - Black Jerry 2014

Re: Pukingpanda's First Grow - Soi l - Black Jerry 2014

Me just already having medical issues I won't even smoke hash from molded bud if I can avoid it. You never know what you get sometimes but since moving to co I figured unless it's the best it isn't really worth my time any more. I'm digging your set up. The buds on that girl are huge. I like that you use a lot of different lights too.

You will see me switching allot of lights around. I tested the diff lights even tested 2700k/3000k/4100k/5000k and 6500k cfl. the only light i found they dont like is the 5000k cfl they would always turn away from it. a few thought i was nuts using the smaller led drop ins but the 4 of them put out 60 watt actual and the plants love them. I have them in the box right now not using them but for small plants they rock. okay time to upload more pics to imgur.

You will see me switching allot of lights around. I tested the diff lights even tested 2700k/3000k/4100k/5000k and 6500k cfl. the only light i found they dont like is the 5000k cfl they would always turn away from it. a few thought i was nuts using the smaller led drop ins but the 4 of them put out 60 watt actual and the plants love them. I have them in the box right now not using them but for small plants they rock. okay time to upload more pics to imgur.

Nice I was building a cabinet for a buddy and the plan was to use CFLs but he ended up just building out a whole room and using a 600watt just to start. I'm really considering adding UVB after I get my last two light panels and fill the room out.

Nice I was building a cabinet for a buddy and the plan was to use CFLs but he ended up just building out a whole room and using a 600watt just to start. I'm really considering adding UVB after I get my last two light panels and fill the room out.
i would buy 2 t5 uvb bulbs with fixtures put on sep timer to come on 20 minutes an hr during flower. or put them higher and run then the full 12 hrs. you will spend around $100 for the pair. I'll be looking into that soon also. Did you find a air cooled hood for your 600? if so which one? i need one for mine. I think i can keep my temps perfect and run less ac if i can keep allot more of the heat out. right now i have ac in main room cooling to 70 degrees then blowing it into closet which stays at 80 degrees. I had to upgrade my imgur account hit max photo's lol. there is another $23 a year. this hobby is costly but looking more than worth it.

I would go with the xtrasun air cooled hood for the cheaper option or of you have a few extra bucks the hydro farm blockbuster is my personal favorite for a 600. If you are a go big or go home type there is always the xxl magnum. He's using a six inch inline fan to vent his tent through his light and outside the tent. I'm about to upgrade my ventilation in my tent with a hepa filter on an intake ducting and a six inch fan and one more fan doing the exhaust thing with a carbon scrubber. My goal is to hopefully stay away from having to get a portable a/c. My central air is a joke so I'm not going to really rely on that mid summer. I'll post some pictures after my girls wake up tonight and get the mid week watering

PP what was humidity before you added the humidifier? Any reason for adding it this late? Also what sort of internal air circulation do you have?

PP what was humidity before you added the humidifier? Any reason for adding it this late? Also what sort of internal air circulation do you have?

Hey bud thanks for stopping in. I added a dehumidifier so before it was about 50-60% without one. The day my power cut off it rose to 80 just because my exhaust fan cut off. For internal circulation I just use a cheap stand fan right now that oscillates. It's really important to drop the humidity late in flowering because the plant will make more resin to try and hold in water better. So I think it makes a slightly stronger smoke in the end. I have it set for 35% humidity now and it keeps it really closer to 30%. Also since I had a small amount of mold keeping the humidity down should help prevent that coming back now that I killed all my plants that had it.

Wow I misread that I thought you said you added a humidifier not a dehumidifier! SMH I will read better in the future... I 100% agree with you. And I love checking up on your grow PP but I mostly lurk in the shadows :D

Haha I am all about lurking in the shadows. Thanks for keeping up with me. Let's see your next grow though!

When this little one is larger and more impressive I will get one up and running don't you worry! Right now I've been experimenting and dialing in a new system I made and I think I've just about gotten the kinks worked out. Little clone will be a big clone soon...

But this thread is about YOU!!! :thumb:

I would go with the xtrasun air cooled hood for the cheaper option or of you have a few extra bucks the hydro farm blockbuster is my personal favorite for a 600. If you are a go big or go home type there is always the xxl magnum. He's using a six inch inline fan to vent his tent through his light and outside the tent. I'm about to upgrade my ventilation in my tent with a hepa filter on an intake ducting and a six inch fan and one more fan doing the exhaust thing with a carbon scrubber. My goal is to hopefully stay away from having to get a portable a/c. My central air is a joke so I'm not going to really rely on that mid summer. I'll post some pictures after my girls wake up tonight and get the mid week watering

i need a 6inch air case. all my air ducts are 6 inch. ty ill check them out. i might be able to grow this summer if i can get the heat low enough.

All of those are 6" if not you can always get a reducer. The xtrasun is a 6" for sure. I think tomorrow I might get a few toys like automated watering system.

I would just get more LEDs. The top grow ones that I am using are pretty reasonable price wise.

im gonna get 2 marsII led's for my main room. they crossed the threshold in my state and made medical MJ legal for seizer like epilepsy. around nov watch they will need caregivers and oh yeah then its on. hello. this iw what im preparing for. sorry not trying to jack your thread.

Haha I am all for the push for medical especially for people who really need it so no need to apologize. I use cannabis for some medical benifits but don't get me wrong I really love smoking it. Props to you do for trying to be a caregiver like that. If I knew someone I could help by providing them meds I would do it in half of a heart beat

Haha I am all for the push for medical especially for people who really need it so no need to apologize. I use cannabis for some medical benifits but don't get me wrong I really love smoking it. Props to you do for trying to be a caregiver like that. If I knew someone I could help by providing them meds I would do it in half of a heart beat
yes i do and im jsu tnow getting all the stuff so i can extract the trics. then ill decarb the diff micron's like 190/160 and those will be infused with whatever oil she like to bake with. Then she can have her meds in muffins/bread/cookies or whatever. right now she is on oxygen has chron's at the rate the chron's is taking over and the uniformed doctors she may have 1 year left. so i want to supply her with meds and see how it goes for her. Or do i need to have her just do the oil straight for stronger affect?

Subbed. Just caught up sorry to hear about the mold. Vibes your way Colorado growers unite! BTW if you get a master controller down the line it will control temps and humidity for you but can be a bit pricey. I grow in a detached garage and after I got the controller it was a whole new world in there.

yes i do and im jsu tnow getting all the stuff so i can extract the trics. then ill decarb the diff micron's like 190/160 and those will be infused with whatever oil she like to bake with. Then she can have her meds in muffins/bread/cookies or whatever. right now she is on oxygen has chron's at the rate the chron's is taking over and the uniformed doctors she may have 1 year left. so i want to supply her with meds and see how it goes for her. Or do i need to have her just do the oil straight for stronger affect?

Depends really on how much of a tolerance they have. Since she is on oxygen I figured there isn't a ton of smoking going down so I would help her bake some and then also let her try it as a tincture. Magical butter device might be right up your ally to help her out. Big props again bud.

Subbed. Just caught up sorry to hear about the mold. Vibes your way Colorado growers unite! BTW if you get a master controller down the line it will control temps and humidity for you but can be a bit pricey. I grow in a detached garage and after I got the controller it was a whole new world in there.

Thanks for the good vibes! So far my humidity and temp isn't a huge issue. I think maybe that unknown strain that fell victim to it may have been outside at some point or just really susceptible to it. Co growing for life!

Depends really on how much of a tolerance they have. Since she is on oxygen I figured there isn't a ton of smoking going down so I would help her bake some and then also let her try it as a tincture. Magical butter device might be right up your ally to help her out. Big props again bud.

ty bro. yes butter and cooking oil for her and also gonna make her 45 tablets. 1 a day plus she needs to cook and bake we can help her since she will sleep allot for first 3 weeks. her main issue is emphysema now her doctors are full of it bro. The recipe i got figured out for her will work to help her allot. cure well that is long term. if she improves after 45 days then its on. She wont pay a penny. My gf is her good friend. I need to pay this forward. Its been a few years since i have paid it forward. You seem like a person i could hang out with. talk and just hang out. Good times and blessings for you bro.

Back
Top Bottom