Pukingpanda's First Grow - Soil - Black Jerry 2014

Re: Pukingpanda's First Grow - Soi l - Black Jerry 2014

My plants felt your good vibes and I checked them today and couldn't find any visible pm.

I will try to send some more then! never can have too many good vibes coming in!

Happy 420 to everyone. I fed the girls last night half of the recommended full strength so that's my "full strength" nute. Also have them cal mag and the floralicious plus. Hopefully we will have a good bit of growth tonight and something worth taking pictures of! Has some pistils changing color as well. But for now it's time to enjoy this beautiful weather and some smokeeeee:Namaste:

Thanks for the share PP, I read over40 journal to learn what I can. Happy Easter/420.

Hey guys sorry for the lack of content. I have been slowly working through the process of getting a second job to finance my grow fun further. I'm loving the led lights so far and my neighbor is going hps so I can't wait to crush him in our nug off. Had my self a little cutting and killed the weakest plant in flower. It came to me with issues and was the most susceptible to the pm issue. Better to kill her off now then have her produce nothing but crappy moldy junk. All is well other then that. Hope everyone has a nice day and thanks for stopping by. I will post pictures tonight I promise.

Here's a cool looking bud shot to hold you over until more tonight haha.
image9647.jpg

that pic actually hurts my eyes strong color

ok guys here are a few couple pictures .... got the four black jerry girls on the right and middle parts of the tent. The two unknown girls on the left. Last shot will be the big bud. I am trying to figure out how to get better pics soon so thanks for bearing with me.
photo_1458.JPG
photo_2397.JPG
photo_3325.JPG
photo_4263.JPG
photo_5179.JPG

Thanks as always for stopping by. Time to watch one of my favorite stoner movies with the wife "Leaves of Grass."

So I am going to build a sulfur burner in a couple weeks to burn after these plants are all done. Should cost around 50 bucks including some sulfur for the inside. Does anyone have an industrial one I am interested in how big they are and all that. I am viewed the DIY threads already and I am excited to try it..... remember if you also try that sulfur combusts at about 405 degrees depending on where you live and all that stuff. So dry run before you put your sulfur in and blow your house up!! WeednFeed made a good one I am planning on going with that but instead use new paint cants and some stuff like that to make it a little more stable while hanging. Here is the link to his d.i.y. guide DIY Sulphur Burner/Evaporator

Reminds me of the song "welcome to my jungle"

subbed up. i need to do a grow thread here.

It's the way to go. I wish I had more time to dedicate to journaling but it is cool when my out of town for eds wanna keep up with it. Also if you have issues or ideas is it a good way to have educated people to bounce ideas off of. Thanks for checking out my page!

Ugh..... Powder mold. Worse shit ever. That unknown strain as beautiful as it was had to all go. Chopped all of it down and now I just have the four black jerry plants which have had absolutely zero mold on them. My hands are sticky with weed death. I'm gonna go shower and cry a tear for my little lost souls.

sorry about the plant make sure if your indoors clean up the area good
outdoor you cant do anything about it cause it could be coming from anywhere

Yeah honestly I don't really know what those plants were up to before I got them so they might have had it from the beginning. The sulfer should banish and residual pm and then we should be good to go.

Nice I will check it out. Once a plant is infected with mold though there is no way to 100% get rid of the mold on the plant. I just don't want to ingest it for medical reasons. I have been using actinovate I believe it is called on my four flowering plants and it has prevented them from getting any mold.

Nice I will check it out. Once a plant is infected with mold though there is no way to 100% get rid of the mold on the plant. I just don't want to ingest it for medical reasons. I have been using actinovate I believe it is called on my four flowering plants and it has prevented them from getting any mold.
Yeah i have so much air movement its not funny. humidity is 30% right now and gets 60% at night with all off. I hear you about not wanted to keep her. i would have treated her moved her then maybe see about making hash maybe. I haven't had mold yet so i cant say.

Me just already having medical issues I won't even smoke hash from molded bud if I can avoid it. You never know what you get sometimes but since moving to co I figured unless it's the best it isn't really worth my time any more. I'm digging your set up. The buds on that girl are huge. I like that you use a lot of different lights too.

Back
Top Bottom