Pukingpanda's First Grow - Soil - Black Jerry 2014

Re: Pukingpanda's First Grow - Soi l - Black Jerry 2014

:lot-o-toke:subscribed, I have to read through your journal and will get back to you, thanks for the invite.

I'll take what's behind door #1.

ALso I'm trying. A little light penetration experiment. Threw a small plant I had in a 2gal pot under the canopy of the bigger plants to see if light can reach it. Not going to let other leaves block it out if possible.

Gave everyone some pH'd water tonight and all looks well. I found some curling leaves on part of one of my plants. If it continues after tonights watering I will post some pictures and try and correct it. I rushed a bit acclimatizing the ten clones I took so the seven I have left are now in solo cups with some soil because the rockwool was drying out pretty fast. My veg room is staying close to 80 degrees now that the big tent is in its way of the window so I will be getting a few fans to keep the air moving in the veg space.

A friend of mine hooked me up with a little Sour Diesel plant he had and I threw it in a two gallon pot next to my 7 clones. I watered the plant before transfer then fill the pot most of the way full with soil and wet it with a soda bottle with a few holes in the top and mix it and work most of the extra air out. Then took her roots and set her in the soil and gave her a light feeding of 2ml FF boomerang and 1ml flora nova veg in 20 oz of water to help settle the rest of the soil and I try and water around the edges to encourage the root ball to start growing out I will keep this plant and if she is good use her as a mom and do a whole Sour crop next, all depends on how she goes, grows.

As far as my 8 flowering plants they all got watered and the room is sitting around 77 at the bottom and 83 for the thermometer on top of the light. Some small flowers are starting to show on the unknown plants they look like they will be the first to true flowering followed by the black jerry girls. My timer messed up a couple times(operator error) so one night they got a little extra sleep I figured it didn't do much harm.

Thanks for listening to my rambling as always and now time for pizza and dabs!:thanks::420::green_heart:

hay panda in reference to the watering i use nutes with every watering but i did push them hard and i did get a little burn at 1400ppm i think around 1000ppm in every watering would have worked better for me and saved on nutes you can come take a look at the link below pics are day 58 of flower

Your girls look great a real ph meter and ppm meter are still on my list of things to get. A1 your girls look beeeeeautiful. Glad your going with the washing for your next harvest. Seriously also consider investing in some florakleen for the end flush as well I use it right at the beginning of my last two weeks and only use 5-6ml a gal normally instead of the suggested ten.(going off the top of my head might be wrong)

Ladies and gentleman I have flowers growing! Just transplanted my Tahoe og girls into some 5gallon smart pots. They had just started to root all the way to the bottom of the 2gallon smart pot so it was perfect timing. As far as the flower room then unknown girls are showing real flowers and the black jerry girls are coming in quickly behind them. The unknown girls smell nasty in the best way. I'll grab some pictures tomorrow right now this beer and joint are about the last two things on my to-do list for today.

Thanks as always everyone!:peacetwo::grinjoint:

Good job man. Mine are starting to show some red hairs. I am very excited to see what happens.

Your girls are looking mighty fine over there slogro!

Here are a few shots I snapped off today:
The biggest flower so far of the bunch. The buds get bigger everyday!
IMG_263410.JPG

A few family shots:
IMG_26357.JPG
IMG_263611.JPG
IMG_26379.JPG
IMG_263810.JPG

The tahoe og girls that were transplanted yesterday from #2 smart pots to #5. Had my first experience with cleaning smart pots it wasn't to hard, but i did have to scrub the bottom of them to remove some roots. They are looking great after some topping the other week.
IMG_26395.JPG

And finally the 7 unknown clones were moved into solo cups and I took 11 new clones off the tahoe og girls and 2 off the biggest unknown plant that is flowering.
IMG_26405.JPG

I'm thinking most of these plants will have a good amount of pop corn buds. I'm gonna probably blast some or most into hash we will see I have a friend that does legal extracting so he would do it for me 100% lab safe. Otherwise everything is looking great. My cat has taken to licking up the condensation around my clone dome. I will try and snap a pic.

Snapped a decent pic with the cell phone. Thought I would share with the cyber toker world. Thanks for stopping in. Take a bong rip on the way out. (I actually have a red label roor) :roorrip:
image9266.jpg

So my clones are under 24 hours of light. Should I invest in another timer to get them to 18/6? They are on like their fourth or fifth day after being cut

So my clones are under 24 hours of light. Should I invest in another timer to get them to 18/6? They are on like their fourth or fifth day after being cut
:rocker:

Back
Top Bottom