First Grow Fire OG LED 900W In Soil

Kevin - Those are some really good looking buds. Maybe you should enroll some in Bud of the Month.
Thank you Troy. Actually not allowed to talk about any of my contest entries on my thread (against contest rules) but the contests have so many good entries. I would advise all to go check out the contests, great stuff! Remember to vote for your favorite ones. Lol
Good idea!
The contests are great, worth going and checking out!

That's about all I can say about that. Hopefully I didn't say too much.

Thank you Troy. Actually not allowed to talk about any of my contest entries on my thread (against contest rules) but the contests have so many good entries. I would advise all to go check out the contests, great stuff! Remember to vote for your favorite ones. Lol

The contests are great, worth going and checking out!

That's about all I can say about that. Hopefully I didn't say too much.
Your good ;P now the hard part is navigating there on the app XD

I'd like to thank everyone who followed along, especially those who have helped with info and advice. . I really appreciate it. This 420 community rocks, and I'm glad I decided to join. I will definitely be journaling my next grows here. Can't wait!

I think this first run was a major success. I learned a ton. I kinda found my style. I know it will take a few grows to perfect it, but I learned what works for me, and what I like. Which will make it much easier next run. I'm also really impressed with what these LED lights put out. Considering their smaller older LEDs, they produced very well. So im excited to see what some new better quality LEDS can produce for me!

Again thanks to all of you following along . next journal Grow #2 will begin just after the beginning of next year. I'll post a link here after its started up. Just cause lol

Although this journal is officially completed, I will still be active on it. . cheers all .

Wow Kevin! All around great work and awesome journaling!

Your clearly a natural at this! Your buds look heavenly and I'm thrilled to hear they turned out exactly like you wanted them! That sounds like an idyllic high for sure! Your numbers came out great n everything looks perfect from here.

I gotta say good job man! If we were close I'd be taking you out for a beer to celebrate! You bring the smoke .

Congrats man, precision all around and an amazing harvest! Really looking forward to your next journal, reading up on all your scheming and plotting is getting me really excited for your next run!

Cheers to a job well done man! You rock!. . . .

Many friends here want to share with you

Just an update on what I'm scheming for my next grow. Want my area covered as best as possible. So I've been playing with the idea of a COB array. Like this one
420-magazine-mobile90165624.jpg

Or this one
420-magazine-mobile1664839847.jpg

Or maybe some Quantum Boards. Because of its shape, the cobs are perfect for a 2 by 4. Anyways, have a blessed weekend. .

Just an update on what I'm scheming for my next grow. Want my area covered as best as possible. So I've been playing with the idea of a COB array. Like this one

Or this one

Or maybe some Quantum Boards. Because of its shape, the cobs are perfect for a 2 by 4. Anyways, have a blessed weekend. .

4-5 qb120's would be a hell of a lot cheaper with great results. Or hell any other DIY qb lol. Though the cobs would work good too it's just up to you.

Or this one

Just a thought on those COBs, get a ballast that's dimmable. Those are some powerful ass lights.. Very nice

120s are sweet cause you can runnem without a heatsink if I remember correctly

Does anyone know if you can solder LEDs on your own quantum boards? Basically build your own from scratch. I'm trying to figure out what all the buzz is with these boards, they seem like your ordinary boards with LEDs soldered on, any info about them I'd love to hear..
You wouldn't want to mess with the boards. What you are looking for is called a circuit board I believe. Just Google them :thumb:

Buds been curing for over a month now . smell and taste have become amazingly strong. Not to mention the high. All the jars still reading 60-62% RH. Curing pefectly.

Super happy about how this cure turned out. I'll take some more bud pics just because. I'll post them later.

Happy thanksgiving all, .

Ya cool! Excited to see how they've changed since jarring! Hope your enjoying yer gal ;)

Back
Top Bottom