Pukingpanda's First Grow - Soil - Black Jerry 2014

Re: Pukingpanda's First Grow - Soi l - Black Jerry 2014

Actually I prefer the mechanical ones over the digital. I've never had a problem with the mech. but have with the digitals.

T-minus 1 day until Showtime. Check my signature.

Actually I prefer the mechanical ones over the digital. I've never had a problem with the mech. but have with the digitals.

T-minus 1 day until Showtime. Check my signature.

I like my digital one because like yesterday when I flipped the breaker it has an internal battery that stays working. My mechanical one is easy to mess up the timing on.

Oh man went in and watered the flowering girls today they are HUGE up to my shoulder just about (I'm 6'3") the lights are maxed out so hopefully the stretch is all done with the black jerry girls. The unknown girls have a lot of little buds forming and I defoliated them and took off some lesser bud sites off the bottom. The black jerry girls will get a cutting once buds have started to really show up more. I'm running into a problem in that my Tahoe og plants are going to be huge before I have flowering space. Any ideas? They have all been topped once. They each have 3-4 tops now. Roughly 18" tall

Hard to tell with no overall side view pic to see height relative to light/space. How far are tallest tops from bottom of light? Could always supercrop tallest ones if to close and can't raise light.

I can raise my lights in the veg room but if I do it will only lead to plants that will be to big when flower time comes. I'll have pictures tomorrow.

Here are a few shots of the girls in flower....
IMG_26606.JPG
IMG_26617.JPG
IMG_26637.JPG

The largest bud so far....
IMG_26647.JPG
IMG_26668.JPG

Thanks as always for stopping over!

Looking real good PukingPanda Dude.

hey PP looks great :thumb:

They are looking so happy Panda! I love how clean and organized your flower room is in the pics. The LEDs appear to be making the girls happy. Are you happy with the lights now?

Bob ;)

They are looking so happy Panda! I love how clean and organized your flower room is in the pics. The LEDs appear to be making the girls happy. Are you happy with the lights now?

Bob ;)

Thanks. My wife just wonders why the rest of the house can't look like that....(doing dishes and laundry now) I love the lights so far. I may have to find a way to hang them a little higher just because my girls are so tall.
I've been training the top colas over to help with that. Here is my top flower looking beautiful. It's the background on my cellphone(my mom has it on hers too she says)
image9395.jpg

Thanks as always for stopping in and keep on growing everyone it makes the world better.

Also I forgot to put I wish I just had two more of the lights to finish the room off but that will be soon.

Also I forgot to put I wish I just had two more of the lights to finish the room off but that will be soon.

Can't wait to see it! New lights are always like Christmas.

Can't wait to see these frost up!

Hard to tell with no overall side view pic to see height relative to light/space. How far are tallest tops from bottom of light? Could always supercrop tallest ones if to close and can't raise light.

Well I solved my problem got rid of two of the Tahoe og plants today. Also managed to pay a bill unexpectedly so all things work out. I kept the biggest one and will probably turn her into a mommy and keep her on the side of the veg chamber.

So sadly had a little problem. When I added my dehumidifier it tripped the breaker it was on and cut the exhaust off. The humidity rose to just over 80% for only a couple hours but I ended up with just a bit of powder mold on my plant that was sickly. Sprayed the whole of them with baking soda spray. (I forgot the ratios but I googled it. It wasn't a lot. In a spray bottle. Removed all visible pm spots and things look ok for now with the dehumidifier running all the time. Keeps humidity around 20% except right when the lights cut on and plants transpire. The plan now is to spray with water later to remove baking soda lightly spaying them a few times instead of getting them really wet. Then reapply baking soda spray. Bud washing is 110% gonna happen now then a good bleach cleaning after all this.

No pictures right now but I will during the next watering. The plants got two straight feedings now I am going two waterings. The bottom of the canopy is nice and cleaned up and I am getting a couple more fans soon but I won't add those till after this harvest because of contamination.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and all is looking up. The buds are coming in beautifully.

Man sorry to hear about the PM but glad you caught it before it spread too much. Good luck.

Looking good Panda dude, Feel free to explain just how you are doing things, it helps rookies like me learn.

Man sorry to hear about the PM but glad you caught it before it spread too much. Good luck.

My plants felt your good vibes and I checked them today and couldn't find any visible pm.

Looking good Panda dude, Feel free to explain just how you are doing things, it helps rookies like me learn.

Hey 60cal were all rookies in one sense or another. I've only really grown with friends and stuff over the last few years and no growing plants this big. It would have invited blue guys and we don't like inviting them over. Is there anything in particular you would like to know more of? I agree that I've been slacking on explaining anything so as far as my pm problem to prevent further spreading I chopped all the pm spots off quickly as possible and carefully as to not spread it further. While I did this I had my fans cut off also. All the trimmings went right into a double bagged plastic shopping bag and right into the trash after that. For the baking soda spray I covered my whole crop lightly with it once let it dry then once again. I will spray them with just water tonight to remove the baking soda and I'll do two light sprayings again. If you don't purge the old stuff off it will eventually reduce your plants ability to make foods for itself. Hope I shed a little light on my issue and as always thanks for stopping in y'all. Let me know if I can expand on anything further.

Back
Top Bottom