Royal Bluematic - Indoor Grow Box - Organic Soil - 50x3 Watt Full Band LED UFO

image1600.jpeg
image1599.jpeg
image1597.jpeg
image1596.jpeg

Update. October 21st 12pm eastern time. Rh 60. Temp84. Just got feeding and water after few days drying and adjusting. She is doing so well! Smell is changing everyday. Everything is growing rapid and bulging. Starting to show sugar leaves. She's a happy lil girl. It's day 21 flower and 44 days total since poped soil. Messed up on days in other post. Stoned lol. Enjoy!

Is that just bad lighting or are the leaves really going all red like that?

She seems to be flowering up really good but I'm getting a crick in my neck looking at sideways pics. Damn phones aren't as smart as they think they are. :)

Hoping to get a new camera next week. Since my old digi cam bit the dust I can't get the nice shots I used to get using an even older Sony that doesn't have a manual white balance feature. I always resize and rotate pics on my computer before uploading them but it seems most of the younger crowd is using phones these days. I just have a pay-as-you-go phone but don't use the camera on it as it's a POS.

+reps

L8r

Some of this strain has a trait of purpling with almost grayish green leaves. It has Purple Thai with 2 different blueberry's so I think its just showing its DNA.

:goodjob:

It's day 51 total from seed and day 28 in flower. She got her spray feed and loves it. She grew a bunch! Fattening up enjoy the pics. Jenna is an awsome plant, and def have to thank that to great genetics from Royal queen seed bank. And thanks to true north seed bank for the beans. We're not even done yet and you can tell I am satisfied and happy.
image2109.jpeg
image2105.jpeg
image2103.jpeg
image2099.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom