Crazycarl's Perpetual Auto Grow

Re: Crazycarls Perpetual Auto Grow

Hey Carl,
everyone is having trouble with uploading today. It's not anything you're doing. LOL I look forward to pics when they have things fixed for the photos. Hope you are doing well!:thumb:

Normally would not be that bad of deal but I finally need some help and I got photos and all the research I have done I am not sure what my plants issue is. That is my only real issue. Anyways looks like they are on it so should have few pics in a bit :high-five:

Well checked her tonight and honestly I might be a little paranoid. It is just like my plant changed over night and looks little funny IMO but it is green :thumb: and has not gotten any worse if it even has a problem. Summer time I would not be so uptight but the last few weeks have been hell with our cold dry weather. I did sell a extra car off so took little cash from there and bought some environmental controls. To work my humidity and run heat ect. I am hoping to nail down my grow box in the next month and get it running summer smooth in winter. The outdoor weather seems to be giving me hell with my box being out in the garage. Thanks anyone who has swung by. When the upload is fixed will post some pics and get opinions

did I say Happy Tokerday to you yet Crazy c?
if not Happy Tokerday there :thumb:

Day 23 auto

Main plant not sure what her issue is been fighting the cold dry weather. On plus side new seed popped it's head out and had some height :)
IMG_20131210_061818.jpg
IMG_20131210_061815.jpg

the lady not looking good the leaves are curling funny also I might just be paranoid.

Congrats on the new Pop Carl!
How much water are you giving the plant in the photos, or when was the last watering and how much?
The cold weather is hitting a lot of us with struggling grow temps right now. SHeesh. What's the temp you got in the grow?
And I shall anxiously await with you Sir Rico's arrival on the scene. :laughtwo:

hen lights on mid 80's it is the night I have concerns. Kind of make me think I should have just gone 24 hr during the winter. I gave her about 2 liters of water Monday because yea she looked like she might have been under water. At the same time last week I was running old heat humidifier rigged in my box and when I filled it it would flood so last week I was close to over watering then. I think right now I am holding and just waiting to see what she does. She looks better than Saturday morning I thought I almost froze her. New humidifier really cranks it out but it is cool mist so with cold weather I think I shocked her a little :( as I was still working on how much to run it.

I do have environmental controls coming. I sold off a car I was not using so I plan to continue to build a high dollar turn key box. She looked better last night and there at lest is not browning or leaves looking like the are dieing

Well if she looks better to you and I see no signs of brown or shriveling either....than it sounds like you are on the right track. We'll see what others say.
This cold weather, especially basement grows like mine are wreaking havoc with several growers. I had hung curtains up around my plants to hold the heat in there and that has helped a lot. Hopefully you got it worked out and a good plan in the works too!

looks like too much water and nutrients. besides that, she looks amazing!

looks like too much water and nutrients. besides that, she looks amazing!

Thanks B and the way I was leaning after hours of looking at guides. The nutes are in the super soil so out of my control at this time. I think last week with my water mishap with my humidifier is where it went the wrong way. She was looking good minus the week before when my environment was f-ed. During the summer I was really relaxed on flooding as the heat from my box and outside half would just burn to humidity. This time of the year it looks like I need to watch my watering

Must just be that time of the year were you run around like your hair is on fire. Anyways thanks all I will stop panicking and smoke some to calm me down :circle-of-love:

I still got the DIY LED to write up

Quick update sorry guy been busy on plus side off for a week next week :)

My ladys are moving along. i been working on my environment to control and maintain it well. Also stream lining my tracking that way I don't run into the mishap where I don't know when I water or how much

Some pics here been doing little low stressing on my Super skunk in flower just to create room for penetration :) . I am finding the smart pots are not the best to tie to. They are scrog pots and I see myself as a LST guy because I need to be able to move my plants around

IMG_20131220_060402.jpg
IMG_20131220_060412.jpg
IMG_20131220_060422.jpg
IMG_20131220_060417.jpg
IMG_20131220_060428.jpg
IMG_20131220_060438.jpg
IMG_20131220_060443.jpg
IMG_20131220_060433.jpg
IMG_20131220_060422.jpg
IMG_20131220_060459.jpg

My controller is in :) need to get it running . I ordered a auto fire extinguisher

Get one guys look them up $50 bucks to save your house

Quick update sorry guy been busy on plus side off for a week next week :)

My ladys are moving along. i been working on my environment to control and maintain it well. Also stream lining my tracking that way I don't run into the mishap where I don't know when I water or how much

Some pics here been doing little low stressing on my Super skunk in flower just to create room for penetration :) . I am finding the smart pots are not the best to tie to. They are scrog pots and I see myself as a LST guy because I need to be able to move my plants around

IMG_20131220_060402.jpg
IMG_20131220_060412.jpg
IMG_20131220_060422.jpg
IMG_20131220_060417.jpg
IMG_20131220_060428.jpg
IMG_20131220_060438.jpg
IMG_20131220_060443.jpg
IMG_20131220_060433.jpg
IMG_20131220_060422.jpg
IMG_20131220_060459.jpg

My controller is in :) need to get it running . I ordered a auto fire extinguisher

Get one guys look them up $50 bucks to save your house

Ladies Look Amazing! :thumb: Subbed along for the ride.. TGa soil is awesome

Back
Top Bottom