Crazycarl's Perpetual Auto Grow

Re: Crazycarls Perpetual Auto Grow

Update

Ok hoping I did not f up my first seed. I was using the parer towel in between 2 plates like I have in the past but is cold here. So could not find warm spot then the light bulb come on. On top of the cable box boom let it sit a day there pull it out dam paper towel is dry and seed look to have root coming out. F ok out to garage and mix soil fill pot put seed in now we :Namaste:

Here are couple photos I plan to start in 3 gallon pots. That way I do not have to mess with the plant any.

couple photos man this is a lot of light for one seedling
IMG_20131105_192453.jpg
IMG_20131105_192450.jpg

Crazy, it took almost 2 weeks for STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) to sprout. Don't be to impatient.

Ok crazy I'm subbed here & unsubbed to the last grow. 117 & 1/2 grams. Not bad...

Crazy, it took almost 2 weeks for STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) to sprout. Don't be to impatient.

Cool I will wait might have to skip my plan of doing a bean then waiting 3 weeks and start the next one. So might just start another and do 2 plants at a time.

Now on to my LED project. I was going to build a couple lower panels for the fill light down low. Well last night as was laying it out in my head. I realized I had to rethink my design as I had it build with 3 watt LEDs and being that the lights will be for lower fill that honestly would be too much. So think I am going to build them with 1 watt LED that way I should not burn the plants and get my light fill I am looking for.

Ok just ordered 90 1 watt LED's . My plan is to make 4 lights for my corners and lower area just to fill. Each will have 19 LED's with a mix of spectrum. Pretty basic if it works out and goes well. I should be able to make a nice guide on a DIY LED light. These will also be small so no cooling needed but you will be able to add to it and us cooling if you need too

Ok just ordered 90 1 watt LED's . My plan is to make 4 lights for my corners and lower area just to fill. Each will have 19 LED's with a mix of spectrum. Pretty basic if it works out and goes well. I should be able to make a nice guide on a DIY LED light. These will also be small so no cooling needed but you will be able to add to it and us cooling if you need too

Woot woot! Homemade LED's! Looking forward to how that works out. :thumb:

Subbed ...

Be nice to see our Auto's in comparison !

Have some love :)

:love:

Welcome and thanks for the kind words Pepper :circle-of-love:

canna yea I am hoping they fill in the lower some but also could lead to me helping others. As from all my research the building is the easy part it is the knowledge of what and where to obtain everything to build them. If it goes as I plan I should have very good guide for anyone to use to make a LED similar to my 2 main lights at a fraction of the cost.

Welcome and thanks for the kind words Pepper :circle-of-love:

canna yea I am hoping they fill in the lower some but also could lead to me helping others. As from all my research the building is the easy part it is the knowledge of what and where to obtain everything to build them. If it goes as I plan I should have very good guide for anyone to use to make a LED similar to my 2 main lights at a fraction of the cost.
I like fractions. :cheesygrinsmiley:
The initial cost is the ONLY thing holding me back from using them. Good luck, and you will make a lot of growers happy with that project. :circle-of-love:

Day 1

Well in my willingness t assume I killed the first seed. I started another on Sunday chocolate skunk. Then last night I could see the other was poking out. So I have 1 plant showing the other has been started he same way as the other.

I did get some algae growth under the SS's dome so now we have seen that 2 times in last month on couple grows so. That is just from too much moisture. It should start to go away with the dome removed and air moving

IMG_20131109_132048.jpg
IMG_20131109_132242.jpg
IMG_20131110_160045.jpg
IMG_20131110_160053.jpg
IMG_20131112_060904.jpg

I used paper towel wet in bag for 48 hours on top of cable box on this seed. Worked great. I find it funny that the most debated topic we have is how to start a seed. Seems like it is our biggest hurdle :) :circle-of-love:

Love the angling! Hey, how many watts are you going for on the LED you will be building? Any idea yet? :peace:

Because they are for fill in the lower part of my box and to play with some DIY which I love. They should be around 19 to 20 watts each as each panel with have that many 1 watt LED's. I went with 1 watt because the biggest thing I notice with LED is it easy to stress your plant because you can get the light so close because all the heat is on the back side of the LED. So went 1 watt down low and also these are just fill in but my plan and lay out should be easily adapted to 3 watt LEDs to use top side to grow with fans for cooling if needed

Back
Top Bottom