Crazycarl's Perpetual Auto Grow

Re: Crazycarls Perpetual Auto Grow

Happy New Years Crazy

SS 47 days CS 28 days

Everything going well. I have changed my approach in the last month an half and it seems to be paying off my CS has taken off and is trying to out grow my space on it's own. I ordered more parts to my box to try and get ahead of the summer and ready for having to lower humidity and lower temp. Where all winter is has been raise raise anyways here are some photos do a 4 day comparison on my CS crazy

Fotor010495530.jpg
IMG_8729.JPG
IMG_8724.JPG
IMG_87252.JPG
IMG_8726.JPG
IMG_8727.JPG
IMG_8730.JPG
IMG_87341.JPG
IMG_87351.JPG
closeup119.jpg
IMG_8728.JPG

4 days ago here
IMG_87222.JPG

Just couple notes running humidity lower than normal to help seal up the SS as you can see that lady is close :cheer:
I swapped the CS to the SS side as it has more room and it needed the space every time I get in there she has grown even more. Oh and I watered her a little this morning but left the SS alone till Sunday

Oh and those pics really do not do CS justice as about 3 of those shoots are taller than the main stem. It has fulled helped me understand how good scrog set up would work great on her. All my plants up till now really seemed like the scrog would have not helped much. This stretchy lady could used one for sure. My space does not really work for scrog but I am moving to pots that I can do more LST with flet pots for that are a big fail

those buds look great and I would love to grow chocolate skunk.

how long has the super skunk been flowering from first pistil sighting?

:goodjob:

SS 43 days CS 24 days

Nothing really new to add been laying out some other controls issues but that is more getting ready for warmer weather. Right now the box has been great and the plants show it. The little one is not little any more

IMG_87172.JPG
IMG_87181.JPG
IMG_87192.JPG
IMG_87201.JPG
IMG_87211.JPG
IMG_87222.JPG

here is the little one this was 9 days ago here in this photo

IMG_87121.JPG

9 days of growth

Ladies looking Awesome!!!!! :bravo:

those buds look great and I would love to grow chocolate skunk.

how long has the super skunk been flowering from first pistil sighting?

I would say around 25 days give or take a day or two. It is a 60 day auto so she is close to chop. I just been waiting to see amber Tich's and she gets chopped :)

:circle-of-love:

I am on Amber alert ( Not sure if I like calling it that ) once I see some my SS gets the chop and in great timing as our stash is getting thin.

Thanks all for kind words. I got my other Titan controller for my dehumidify and cooling for the summer. Planning ahead. Also starting to work up box ideas in my head for when my house is clear and I can build a nice built in cabinet.

Remember all auto fire extinguisher save your house. Last thing you want is your weed burning everything down. Environment is key I always suggest mapping out a plan and slowly work toward a end product. There is a ton of stuff to help you produce a great place for plants to grow :) I have seen the rewards from great environmental controls

Crazy, that's why I love you man! It never crossed my mind to put a fire extinguisher next to my grow tent. With all the lights & power running through there it's definitely a fire hazard. I'm going to tag that to my sig.

Crazy, that's why I love you man! It never crossed my mind to put a fire extinguisher next to my grow tent. With all the lights & power running through there it's definitely a fire hazard. I'm going to tag that to my sig.

The fire extinguisher was Caps idea or where I got it I follow his blog. It seems to be more my speed to keep up with his blog as it moves slow
The Capn's Grow is his blog here he always has some great nuggets like that

Happy Freeweed day Crazy and a Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

Sorry all or those that do or did follow. I sometimes have to take step back and just think about it. My everyday world life is getting too close to the things I like to keep personal. When that happens I step back and think is this good for me. We this journal is but I like it to stay private. So I changed habits like if I want this part of my life to be private I can't spend every minute online in sites like this. Needless to say I will keep this but will be slow like I like it

Major update

Hell I am smoking super skunk she finished about a month ago come in at around 45 grams. Chocolate skunk is out drying/curing little over 300 grams wet no photos sorry but she looked great

Anyways I will be lurking all with my foil hat on I can be a little over paranoid about privacy especially online

I will try to put up some nice nug photos

Understandable & we respect that Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom