THsea Grows Indoors Soil

Gateway Plant Hell,,,,,,,,,,,And then it's please 'Dear' it's just the cloest. LOL And all I need is a 150 watt HPS light...... Then we wasn't doing anything with that back room anyways........... Hey THsea' that flower from that plant doesn't really look to pretty in pic's either. Intresting one tho. I imagine that's why you got it anyways. I'll check back in afew,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Keepem Green

You know it NC! Mine doesn't.. Look as deformed as the usual pictures I've seen! I never got to flower the mother, this is actually a cutting that I grew out from it... They were invaded with spider mites... Which is a still ongoing battle.

You know it NC! Mine doesn't.. Look as deformed as the usual pictures I've seen! I never got to flower the mother, this is actually a cutting that I grew out from it... They were invaded with spider mites... Which is a still ongoing battle.

Fight the good fight Brother.....I know you will! :high-five:

Hey guys... Sorry about the new journal not being up.... Hell, the new tent isnt done yet!
Stressful few weeks... The dr.grinspoon will be harvested tomorrow.. so ill try to put pics up of it wet and hanging.

One of my sssdh plants is taking off like crazy! Taller and more nodes than the older Vanilla kush and Cherry OG... Hopefully its not a male!
Since i know the VK and Cherry are female I just fimmed them today.. ill wait on the sssdh plants to get taller and top to determine gender too.
Thinking about trying to run a NLxBB (from world of seeds) outdoors from seed.. never done that before! I remember reading you can top to delay flower a little ( and get 4 tops ;) ) by doing a Uncle Ben's Topping...

Nothing else is ready to go out yet, thats the reason for this.. i wana keep cuttings of the otherstuff.

Btw, the Buddha Tahoe plant is definately the star of my flowering girls... Really pretty. Both of the cuttings i took rooted... Good times.

Maybe ill use one to make hash :)

Hey THsea

Just stopped in for a look. Sounds like there is a lot going on... and a battle. I bought these hot shot strips to clear an area of bugs for my new room. I am not sure they will work on mites but all spiders, earwigs, gnats are GONE from the area, overnight!! I like them because nothing touches the plants. Spider mites are tough bastards though, I wish you luck.

Edit

PS invite OMM over to take pics or pull the trigger yourself! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey There THsea! I am finnishing a Northern Lights Big Bud now. It was a free seed from one of the seed companies. Of all the 6 plants this run the Northern Lights BB is the largest and has the biggest buds and smells really good. Really great plant to grow. I can't wait to see how strong it is.
:thumb:

Hey There THsea! I am finnishing a Northern Lights Big Bud now. It was a free seed from one of the seed companies. Of all the 6 plants this run the Northern Lights BB is the largest and has the biggest buds and smells really good. Really great plant to grow. I can't wait to see how strong it is.
:thumb:

Hey CF I think you will be equally impressed with the smoke of that strain too i it has ran through my flower room a few times and everytime my opinion is the same as yours big dense buds with a lovely stank it was one of my bigger strains for sure im looking for another strain thats grows huge like it ive got a pheno of subcools qrazy train that gets pretty big too grows inch for inch with the big bud and my papaya grows super thick and hard as small bricks and stink up everything at harvest time and my fruity chronic juice is another one that grows big a little branchier than i like but huge dank buds everytime but great job TH hope to see some pics soon :peace:

THSea -

Hope you start feeling better buddy. I've heard the "no pests" strips are very effective on mites, but I've been fortunate to avoid mites so far. I do find those strips effective for the other bugs I've had to battle. :wood:

Like Wood, I'm curious on the Grinspoon, as I've always been interested in that one. Hope you start feeling better, and good luck with the NL/BB!

same here boss EAT somethin:)

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words.. .And the idea about the strips XL!

Guess what? on one corner of my house... Mites seem to do well.
Directly behind, normal spiders rule the land :) and tons of bee's are right above!

I haven't seen pest bugs in a while. The outdoors is just going to be less sterile, and I've come to accept that over this grow. In a lot of ways its probably a lot healthier.. eh.

No amber on the NL Blue... It really doesnt smell very berry like! Maybe that will set in before harvest.

Rock on THsea

Just driving thru and seen a bad word,,'Mites'. Sorry to hear that. I've dealt with them more than once. I did find a new product to use. Costy and you can't use it after plants flower, but just two spraying up to a week into flower and this stuff is symatic. Meaning it is in your plant rather than a oil that is a antifeed. I use neem and rotate with organicside. There is a product you can use up to harvest called Mighty Wash. But this other stuff sounds great. Works for up to 40 days. It's called Avid Miteicide. This is a last resort for mites in my eyes. Best way I've dealt with them is to always spray with neem at least the day you put them in flower. Keep up your spray regiment. Most sparys require two spraying like 10 days apart. Well I wish ya luck with them. Man I hate them buggers. Keepm Green

Thanks Norcal and Buckshot! :)

I've got the pests under control now actually... Things are much better in the land of THsea!.. Infact... We have a busy day tomorrow! Hopefully I'll be updating everyone on my current shenanigans... BTW, Norcal, I've got pictures of the Dr. G I've harvested... Theres a little branch I left on to finish... It is a strange plant. OMM has one more seed, hopefully we will grow out the next one fully to the end... It is a fascinating plant. It would be on the lower side of yields, but really not as low as I was bracing for. The early stuff is only so-so stuff... Helps medically, but no high to her... Wakes you up a bit. A finished Dr.G is supposed to be fire though!

Pretty much.. Everything in my life is better but one thing, and that cannot be helped.. So I suppose I'm doing very well. Thanks for all the thoughts, words, likes, etc... If you haven't already, get in on the end of OMM's grow!!! OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

Down to the last 9 girls! Two are lovely Chemdog plants (from GHS)... If you were like me, and felt iffy about theirs due to them saying its OG kush x sour d.... Hey man, I can tell you that stuff smells like Chemdawg to me! :)

Heck, my Tahoe smells more like best Chem that I've gotten rather than OG Kush... Which is way cool with me!
Good night 420 people!

"Grinspoon, Grinspoon, Grinspoon...." Can't wait to see it, honestly, I know they grow really weird, but I'm betting it's a helluva special plant and a real trip!

Cool to see you back THsea!

Back
Top Bottom