THsea's Outrageous & Just Plain Cheesy Grow

Looking good T
i wish i wasnt under the weather i woulda hung out with you and O

Gald to see you up and posting again. Sorry to hear about the mold. It happens. Some strains catch it easier than others bear that in mind for future grows for sure. We never know till we grow it. I myself don't mess with molds. I know alot of people here try water cures and stuff, but anyways you look at it mold spores are small. And they can't be good in your lungs in anyshape. Now maybe if I only had one plant without a future grow on way hell I might try to save it. But you know how that goes.
Well I've got my lady trimming my Cheese, hense I figgured youd be getting close also. Looking like I got 4+ oz's off the Greenhouse strain I grew out. Sativa looking plant. Took 63 days of 12/12. I found mine didn't really liked being juiced in the fertilizer department.
In fact I fried alot of the sunleaves on mine during it's agressive vegitation cycle. She did grow out into a smaller budded desiel smelling plant. The sample I try from 5 days back is great med's. Tasty and strong. I hope you fair well on the harvest. Ya'll going to try for a Pounder huh? Ya'll want a Pounder, well veg out a Church Plant to 4-5' before you throw her outside, that should be a LB. That strain topps well and grow some major wieght in Donkey Dicks. Well I just wanted to see where your at with yours, and looks like I was right on time. GL and Keepem Green
Woo! You get some nice yields! :) I guess that comes with the years of experience! I've grown a Church in my first grow, I love the plant... But, being me, I won't "redo" any strains for a while... I totally believe that one could do the LB thang, and with a reasonable flower time too!.. I'll be tipping the scales with a long flowering sativa, when I hit that.

Jarring my Big Buddha Cheese today... I think I've got about an ounce. Good enough for me :) For now.
Thanks for stopping by! You always have good information to share! :high-five:

Plants look lovely THsea, but you don't need me to tell you that. :)
Thanks man! Your too kind, I think the Cheese plants kind of look like hell! Hey, outdoor, your gonna have bugs! No way around it! I wouldn't be growing in soil if I didn't mind getting dirty :)

In a few more years I'll have plants that look amazing the whole way through... Veg' and all the way through flower!

Looking good T
i wish i wasnt under the weather i woulda hung out with you and O
Wassup man! You know it man, let us know when your better! By then OMM should have some Peanutbudder Cookies! :) Maybe he will even share! ;)

drive-through..everything checks out..my 2046 is stacking buds..her baby..aka clone...is out of the cloner and into a pot..Baby is 4 inches tall..keeper growing...

Oh yea! :) Man, can't believe you took a cutting! I mean... I still could... But, 120+ days?! I've got a Hawaiian Snow started, its more like around the 90-100 day mark ;)

I will say, the 2046 is crazy impressive. If your gonna keep a long sativa around... Might as well be a Haze :)

yep...i still got some seeds but until i get some silver to make some seeds..cloning is the way to go..plus i just like to grow...wish i had some solar panels..i think i can get the Government to help pay for them...

Very cool bro, I'd do cuttings if I were out of seeds too! :) Anything but slowing my grow! ;)
I wanted to do CS (feminized) seeds too! But... I'll be playing with regular kine breeding instead. One more set of plants under my belt, and the cannabis-orgy begins.

My flower room is 100% solar powered :) just had to mention that LOL

As for the grow... The AKxY have popped above soil... They aren't in the pots I originally stated... Was feeling lazy, so they are in 1 gallon regular pots. I'll probably move them to 3 gallon Smart Pots to flower.

Big Buddha Cheese is in a jar.. Looks to be a bit over an ounce. Good times! Peace, my 420 friends :peace:

Thsea "My flower room is 100% solar powered just had to mention that LOL"
Dude that is awsome, off grid ?
Detailed info ,PLEASE,unless already journaled ,please point in right direction
:Namaste:
I know they are high investment, and understand how they work
Not sure how to calculate needs of house/room to # or size of panels and batteries needed
I have no doubt I could install my self
:peace:

did you have help..like a grant or something..to pay for your solar panels ???

Thsea "My flower room is 100% solar powered just had to mention that LOL"
Dude that is awsome, off grid ?
Detailed info ,PLEASE,unless already journaled ,please point in right direction
:Namaste:
I know they are high investment, and understand how they work
Not sure how to calculate needs of house/room to # or size of panels and batteries needed
I have no doubt I could install my self
:peace:
For joke guys! I flower outdoors... Every once and a while I'll comment on it in an asinine way..
Solar powered... Lights being 92 million miles away... I don't have the finances to create a fine indoor flower room.. My veg tent is really only okay, nothing compared to OMM's! But the playing field is more even once were outside :)

We do have solar panels, but not photovoltaic... It's just the type that supplements our hot water.

I do believe that is your first homegrown OZ. Congratulations my friend!:high-five::cheer::bravo:

:thanks: first of many... Now we wait for the first pound plant ;)

I thought you have been doing this for a few years?

I've been helping OMM for a few years... But I'm really just starting my second year of my own grows...

I'm taking this as a compliment ;) but if my plants were this small after years... I'd change my name to THCreek!

I've been helping OMM for a few years... But I'm really just starting my second year of my own grows...

I'm taking this as a compliment ;) but if my plants were this small after years... I'd change my name to THCreek!

You crack me up... I have only this grow followed every single post to OMM's thread (It is usually too much but I will be damned to miss one post {I have missed some but went back :cheesygrinsmiley:}) I don't know if he/you do anything at the end or if you let it roll like the brix folks do...?

Whassup THSea! Congrats on the Big Buddha Cheese harvest. :high-five:

Please let me know how you like that Exodus Cheese - it's next on my list when I grow something new again. I've been wanting to grow it for quite a while now, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

You crack me up... I have only this grow followed every single post to OMM's thread (It is usually too much but I will be damned to miss one post {I have missed some but went back :cheesygrinsmiley:}) I don't know if he/you do anything at the end or if you let it roll like the brix folks do...?

Man, I can't keep up with OMM! Only read the current... Well, I'll go back to look at pictures... Or if he says something really funny happened :)

What you mean at the end? Like flushing or any of that sillyness? No (if thats what you mean!)... We just let it roll, man... Soil... stuff is gonna be there! I mean, I would stop using harsh/fertilizers/ nutrients before harvest... But am I going to scoop out the OC+? Hell no... Stop the molasses? Nah.... I don't use anything that I cannot use to harvest (with the CalMag being an exception)..

Hey, I just started a tincture... Not gonna use the freezer like you did (no room!) but hey... Using a 100 proof instead of the 190 proof alcohol as a solvent this time.. We shall see how it works. :high-five:

Hey man! Nice! LA Affie and GDP sound really nice to me! OMM loves that Lemon Skunk... It is good smoke :thumb: good choices! All of them! :yahoo:

For real ????
About the "flower room"? Yea man! :rofl: You've seen my flowering pictures...

:thedoubletake: I'm shocked! You think I've been holding out on you all?! Never man!.... But I wish! :laughtwo:

Whassup THSea! Congrats on the Big Buddha Cheese harvest. :high-five:

Please let me know how you like that Exodus Cheese - it's next on my list when I grow something new again. I've been wanting to grow it for quite a while now, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.
Thanks X! Congrats to you on being a 420 Bigwig! Very cool my friend!

The Exodus is impressing me with everything but size... I'll definitely let you know how it ends up! If its really good I may even make a strain review for it!

Thanks for stopping in everyone! I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow at some point...

Back
Top Bottom