Delocated420's 1000W Organic Soil - 2012

looks like an interesting product dedicated, have you ever seen Mighty wash by NPK industries? looks like an interesting product

ya, i'm hoping that this stuff will work out well, it sounds pretty safe and the ingredients are all consumable, im pretty sure i could drink it and live lol not gonna try it but i think i would survive lol

and Ive seen it, but at $32 a bottle at my nearest indoor store isn't really reasonable lol I really work on a tight budget and have to keep costs to a bare minimum, thats most likely my reason for having mites again, i just didnt have to funds to get a spray in time to keep em off entirely.

thanks man, and yeah they piss us all off.
luckily the plants that are least effected are my Blackberry and all 4 Exodus Cheese, they seem to be very resiliant so that only solidifys my happiness with keeping them around in my future grows.
The hippy chick that i met at my farm store was pretty much ravving about this stuff, and she had a direct relationship with application to cannabis in flowering so im hopeful. Even if things dont clear up 100% i can hit it a few times since this stuff makes 16gallons of miticide :)

Cross your fingers and toes for me you guys!

Man, sorry to hear you got mites D!
Good luck with the new spray, interested to here how it works out.
Always interested in hearing about organic solutions to pests and fungus.

I wonder if eggs are surviving your treatments and then just hatching and coming back later on slowly reinfesting? i think the pepper spray things are to help with that issue to make your plant not taste good to the mites. not sure tho 0 first hand knowledge on dealing with them

im not sure, thats a possibility but all the sprays ive used say they kill eggs, i think its because its in my bedroom where i live and spend most of my day and because my house is over 120 years old and poorly insulated so its just gonna happen. luckily i think this Organocide 3 in 1 is gonna take care of it, i read online about other people having alot of sucess with it.

nice hope it goes well for ya!

sprayed the plants earlier while they were off, just finished a more thourough spray down and defoliation of damaged leaves.
Plants are looking better and when i looked up close at a few leaves with my 100x lens all the mites were dead and the eggs were blown apart :high-five:
So i like this stuff. it seems to work awsome, didnt ruin leaves, buds look just as great as before.
So ill be spraying again on the 5th, and ill update with pics on the 5th.

I plan on chopping 3 of my worse plants on the 20th to 22nd so i have something dry enough to smoke for christmas
I'm only taking down Jack Herer, Exodus Cheese(2 gallon) and Exodus Cheese (1/2 gallon) and i'd be happy if i can even touch an OZ between the 3.
I know it's gonna be a bit early(spot on according to the internet, but i dont agree) but i figure itll make more room for the other 4 big ones to beef up for an additional 1-2 weeks(chemdog, 3-4weeks) and give me something to set the mood for the holidays :peace::tokin:

hehe nothing like a green christmas eh

UPDATE ON PRE-FLOWERING ROOM

So I've done a few things over the past couple days with the pre-flowering room (1x1x3 project room)

I transplanted Trainwreck X Mendo into a ghetto 1 gallon pot (milk jug lol) When I transplanted her, her roots were already starting to turn around the base of the soil (root balling) so i was right on time for transplanting.

on the 3rd I added a rooted BlackBerry Kush clone to the room, its in the same soil as the Trainwreck Mendo cross. It seems to be growing really fast and healthy so thats good.

And just this morning I saw another rooted clone of Blackberry Kush in my humidity dome, so I transplanted it into a home made hydro so I can have a direct comparison between the Blackberry Kush in soil and in hydro.

The soil I used was highly ammended, started with FFOF then i added; perlite, high P bat guano, hydrated lime, chelated calcium, and a few soluble nutrients from General Organics: Uprising foundation & Uprising Grow plus Oregonism myco's. I guess you could call it BrixAware soil, by no means is it "high brix" because i still have no concept of what or how this "Brix" thing works lol

My hydros are made from coffee containers and older fishtank air pumps my dad bought when he was playing with hydo a year or so back. My net pots are just lids from my Butane cans, hard white plastic that just so happened to have 8 holes around the outside edge and a lip to it that will support some weight, so i drilled 4 more through the center and there you have it ghetto net cups lol I know theyre not the best, but theyre free, ive spent $0 on this whole hydro experiment.

So now without further adue some pics of the ladys in their lovely home.

group shot
IMG_20121205_140240.jpg

Rooting clones, Exodus left, BBK right
IMG_20121205_140513.jpg

Here if you look VERY closely at the end of the stem (behind the hose) you can see a BABY ROOT! :party:
IMG_20121205_140805.jpg

Here's BBK in it's ammended soil
IMG_20121205_140508.jpg

Here's BBK in it's home made hydro (nutes are @ 1/4 strength)
IMG_20121205_140457.jpg

Here's Trainwreck X Mendo Purp in it's 1 gallon pot
IMG_20121205_140503.jpg

So there's my update for the pre flowering room, what do you guys n gals think so far?

I'll be taking more pics tonight of the flowering room as promised, they're really starting to pack on some weight, some branches cant even support them selves. :ganjamon:

Well last night a friend brought over some "DD-Rez" BHO, never heard of "DD-Rez" but regardless it kicked my ass so hard! 3 dabs in and he passed out on my floor and 4 dabs in and my ass was out too, Point here being I never got to snap any pics of the flowering room, I'll be trying to do that tonight. Luckily I did manage to remember to adjust my timer, its now running 10 hours on 14 hours off, ill reduce again next week then maintain 9 on 15 off until harvest.
I will be harvesting 1 Exodus Cheese plant on December 21st, it will start flush Dec. 16th and it will get a 24 hour dark period because its so small i can put it in my clone room with the lights out.
I will be harvesting my only Jack Herer and another very sickly exodus(ph whaked) on Dec 24th, it will start flush Dec. 19th and Jack will get a 24 hour dark period like the exodus before her, as she can also fit in my clone tent but not the sickly exodus.
The rest of the plants i will harvest in sequence starting Dec. 27th with Blackberry Kush which is already about 50/50 cloudy clear
then Dec. 29th with Exodus Cheese (8gal pot)
then Dec. 30th with Exodus Cheese (4 gal peat)
I wont be able to do any darkness periods on any of those before harvesting as i'll be letting Chemdog go on until shes at her max, or Jan. 14th which ever comes first lol

So theres a bundle of info, damn i just looked back and realized i wrote quite the story lol :grinjoint:
Well here's some pics of the Mothers in veg, i'll be pointing out which ones will be going into the flowering room this next grow.

Black berry Kush Mother
IMG_20121205_162749.jpg

IMG_20121205_162656.jpg

Exodus Cheese Mother
IMG_20121205_162754.jpg

IMG_20121205_162712.jpg

Exodus Cheese going to Grow#2
IMG_20121205_162802.jpg

IMG_20121205_162722.jpg

Exodus Cheese going to Grow#2
IMG_20121205_162816.jpg

IMG_20121205_162730.jpg

Blackberry Kush going to Grow#2
IMG_20121205_162828.jpg

IMG_20121205_162739.jpg

each of the plants that will go to Grow #2 will go in after Chemdog's harvested operating on the GLR and veg for an additional 30 days along side 3 clones of Exodus Cheese in CoCo and 3 clones of Blackberry Kush in CoCo then flower for 60 days.

Flowering Room Update

Finally managed to get into the flowering room and take some pictures, most just ExodusCheese and Blackberry Kush.

This is the schedule I'll be harvesting on

Dec. 21st i'll take down my smallest exodus cheese, i'll start flush on her Dec. 16th and i'll give her a 24 hour dark period before harvest.

Dec. 24th, I'll take down my other smallest exodus cheese, and jack herer. They'll start flush Dec. 19th and Jack will get a 24 hour dark period before harvest.

Dec. 27th I'll take down Blackberry Kush, it'll start flush Dec. 22nd, no dark period.

Dec. 29th I'll take my biggest Exodus Cheese, it'll start flush Dec. 24th, no dark period.

Dec. 30th I'll take my last Exodus Cheese, it'll start flush Dec. 25th, no dark period.

and chemdog will go on flowering by herself up to Jan. 14th

And now here's the pics I've been delayed on getting lol

Group shot

PART_1354951214845.jpg

Exodus Cheese

PART_1354951619140.jpg

PART_1354951545847.jpg

PART_1354951274062.jpg

Blackberry Kush

PART_1354951712899.jpg

PART_1354951397178.jpg

PART_1354951453496.jpg

PART_1354951345022.jpg

Jack Herer she's comin around, looking more potent each day

PART_1354951498372.jpg

Well thats all i could get before my camera filled up.

hope you guys enjoy the pics :ganjamon:

Beeyoutiful!
That exodus cheese is going to make a nice christmas snack..
:xmas:

Back
Top Bottom