THsea's Outrageous & Just Plain Cheesy Grow

beautiful Thsea! +reps braddah
Hey Shottafire! Thank you! Honestly, the two Cheese (dina and BB) look the worst to me.. But they have very pretty, glistening buds! Can't call that ugly, no sir! Even with funky leaves! Speaking of...

Hey Buddy! All I see is Buds ! Did you defoliate those puppies? They all look great! :high-five:
OMM! Oh yea, there has been defoliation! On everything! At least to some extent...

I'm sure there is more that could be done on the 2046... But she is confusing to work on, just all over the damn place! Cant wait for her to stretch :)

The BB Cheese will probably be pulled... Eh, maybe on Monday. We will be watching the weather, Sunday is cool too... if no rain :)

Hey Shottafire! Thank you! Honestly, the two Cheese (dina and BB) look the worst to me.. But they have very pretty, glistening buds! Can't call that ugly, no sir! Even with funky leaves! Speaking of...

OMM! Oh yea, there has been defoliation! On everything! At least to some extent...

I'm sure there is more that could be done on the 2046... But she is confusing to work on, just all over the damn place! Cant wait for her to stretch :)

The BB Cheese will probably be pulled... Eh, maybe on Monday. We will be watching the weather, Sunday is cool too... if no rain :)

If it's Monday, I will be glad to help you trim her.:high-five:

Awesome THsea!!! Thanks for the pics they are great!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

If it's Monday, I will be glad to help you trim her.:high-five:
:) I wake up to trim... when you goto bed! :rofl: Following that jazz about harvesting after the dark period... Its for more than cannabis too! Peak sugar levels in the plants they say... Thats why the 2046 will be a treat (or any larger yields for me here!), gotta have enough to trim until you get here!!

Awesome THsea!!! Thanks for the pics they are great!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank 'ya sir! I should start using the mono-pod that I've got.. The close ups aren't clear, thats more to do with how steady I free hand the camera.

Worth the wait man
I am amazed with the out side grow
:Namaste::peace:
:) Outside is amazing, I've had happy looking plants inside... And OMM has had outstanding indoor grows... But I've never seen cannabis happier than in the sun.

Gonna try to not make y'all wait that long again! That was a huge gap, and a plant harvest went by in it! :sorry:

Anywho.... Hey OMM! Made that budder, gonna make the Peanut Budder Cookies tomorrow before I come over.. So a fresh batch! MmmmMmmm! :yummy:

Always nervous about my budder until someone else tries it... OMM knows, I'm not a good judge of edibles. I ate enough to make a moderate smoker vomit from being so high (and one did!) with the last batch... I found it pleasant, but not like.. Super high. Too much sugar to eat more than 4-5 cookies at a time (fo' me).

Goodnight :420: Busy kine day tomorrow.

I just want to thank you again THsea, for all the hard work you put in today for my benefit. I have a feeling you will sleep well tonight. Thanks Younger Brother.:goodjob::thanks:

Hey man! Anytime :) we always have a good time! Even when we don't ;)
You gotta come see the 2046 sometime... She will be crazy in a bit... Zoom, straight to the moon!

Done watering the BB Cheese... But the rest will get water tomorrow! Working, so can't water at sundown like I usually do... That's okay.

Those exodus better swell before harvest! Or I would never recommend this strain... The flowers look so tiny, but they are fragrant like mad!... Watch me bitch about it, OMM, and like your 'Tundra it just be super fat and stoney nugs! lol...

Peace guys! I'll try to have the energy to do pictures tomorrow... And show the baby... Hawaiian Snow!

Hey man! Anytime :) we always have a good time! Even when we don't ;)
You gotta come see the 2046 sometime... She will be crazy in a bit... Zoom, straight to the moon!

Done watering the BB Cheese... But the rest will get water tomorrow! Working, so can't water at sundown like I usually do... That's okay.

Those exodus better swell before harvest! Or I would never recommend this strain... The flowers look so tiny, but they are fragrant like mad!... Watch me bitch about it, OMM, and like your 'Tundra it just be super fat and stoney nugs! lol...

Peace guys! I'll try to have the energy to do pictures tomorrow... And show the baby... Hawaiian Snow!

:peace::peace:

Always peace! We are growing the herb of peace! ;)

Took a good amount of pictures... I'll explain the shenanigans with the Hawaiian Snow... Hoping to veg' her for 2-3 months (maybe longer ;))..Might also start two Afghan Kush x Yumbolt (World of Seeds)... I've read great reviews on it, smoke and from a growing perspective. These will NOT be veg'ed long! Just until I'm satisfied with the upgrades to the tent coming at the end of the month... and start my Mazar grow! :)

Actually... I'll start germination now, while I'm waiting for the pictures to upload :) This is a good idea.
So... If I start the AKxY now... Prolly go out mid-next month... Sounds good to me! :thumb:

:welcome: boys and girls! Time for some pictures of cannabis! :cheer:

Lets start with baby pictures! Hawaiian Snow, from GreenHouse Seeds... Genetics are Hawaiian Sativa x Laotian Sativa... should be interesting! The baddest reptile on 420 turned me onto Pineapple Express... And had great things to say about this lil' girl! Can't wait to harvest her... but shes a sativa, so I'll have to! Without further ado...
HawaiianBaby.JPG

HawaiianNormalkinelight.JPG

HawaiianSnow.JPG

Now... Big Buddha Cheese
BB_Cheese2.JPG

BBCheesenug.JPG

Dinafem Cheese!
DinafemCheese1.JPG

DinaCheeseNug.JPG

Exodus Cheese #1!
ExCheese_1.JPG

ExCheese_1nug.JPG

ExCheese_1nugdos.JPG

Exodus Cheese #2!
ExCheese_2.JPG

ExCheese_2nug.JPG

And... 2046!
20465.JPG

Okay! Hope you all enjoyed the pictures! :)

Holy Carp!! It's THSea! Welcome back buddy, sorry for the late response! And sorry about the mold.

Looks like you're gonna have your hands full in these next few weeks... and the little ones are looking so frikkin cute, I can't stand it! I love watching beans sprout!
Hey Jandre! No problem, and thank you! Yea, little ones are adorable :) But I'm mainly looking for some stretch out of that 2046! :) Oh yea! She needs it too, that cluster-fuck of a plant!

AKxY's are germinating... Think I'll do 2 gallon smart pots to 5 gallon smart pots for those. The 1 gallons are a little to small. However, they maybe a necessity with the Mazar grow... Until the females are isolated.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Always peace! We are growing the herb of peace! ;)

Took a good amount of pictures... I'll explain the shenanigans with the Hawaiian Snow... Hoping to veg' her for 2-3 months (maybe longer ;))..Might also start two Afghan Kush x Yumbolt (World of Seeds)... I've read great reviews on it, smoke and from a growing perspective. These will NOT be veg'ed long! Just until I'm satisfied with the upgrades to the tent coming at the end of the month... and start my Mazar grow! :)

Actually... I'll start germination now, while I'm waiting for the pictures to upload :) This is a good idea.
So... If I start the AKxY now... Prolly go out mid-next month... Sounds good to me! :thumb:

Sounds good to me too Buddy!:thumb:

Good to see you back, and your girls are Looking good THsea, been interesting seeing your grow, and know you're at baby's again.

I got lights and everything and was hoping to start a grow in a few days, but the seed's have to be illusive, bought for 2 lots of mixed seeds from different places now, bur they don't get here. So going to give up trying, we're heading for winter here, so may try growing some tomato's and basil or some normal stuff, will have to watch what everyone here does... :)

THsea

Flowers!! I really miss summer. Your yard is wonderful.

Sounds good to me too Buddy!:thumb:
:) you the man OMM!

So sorry, I meant HS...hee-heee :hmmmm: B back sooon to catch up again. Peace brother.[/SIZE]
Ah! Its cool man, I'm easily confused... figured it was on my end :) Love to have you back brother! Those Unknown's OMM is growing are something huh? amongst everything else he is growing that is ;)

Good to see you back, and your girls are Looking good THsea, been interesting seeing your grow, and know you're at baby's again.

I got lights and everything and was hoping to start a grow in a few days, but the seed's have to be illusive, bought for 2 lots of mixed seeds from different places now, bur they don't get here. So going to give up trying, we're heading for winter here, so may try growing some tomato's and basil or some normal stuff, will have to watch what everyone here does... :)
That is a shame my friend! You know, there are many varieties of high quality tomato's and basil's that are easily accessible... If you are going basil, I'd suggest any Thai variety... Amazing, fresh or in cooking! Greek basil is fine too however if held to long its downright "hot" tasting.

Tomato's? Well... I'm searching for a variety that I will love. A yellow pear variety is next on my agenda ( heirlooms are all I care about!)... Yea, stick around! Please do, there is an off topic gardening area... If you take your hand at something else... Do a practice journal there! ;) I'm sure it won't be long before you get some seeds... I have faith in ya!

THsea

Flowers!! I really miss summer. Your yard is wonderful.
Summer?! If you say we have one (or nothing but)! :) Thank you, the Ginger looks like hell around where I'm tearing out a garden plot.. You see it in some of the photographs. The crappy ginger, that is...

Your very kind! Yes! Flowers! Harvesting in the morning (hopefully)... We shall see whats up... I took what you said to heart, that BB Cheese has got to go! But she is far enough along to be medicine of some sort! :)
If not buds, then oil!

Gald to see you up and posting again. Sorry to hear about the mold. It happens. Some strains catch it easier than others bear that in mind for future grows for sure. We never know till we grow it. I myself don't mess with molds. I know alot of people here try water cures and stuff, but anyways you look at it mold spores are small. And they can't be good in your lungs in anyshape. Now maybe if I only had one plant without a future grow on way hell I might try to save it. But you know how that goes.
Well I've got my lady trimming my Cheese, hense I figgured youd be getting close also. Looking like I got 4+ oz's off the Greenhouse strain I grew out. Sativa looking plant. Took 63 days of 12/12. I found mine didn't really liked being juiced in the fertilizer department.
In fact I fried alot of the sunleaves on mine during it's agressive vegitation cycle. She did grow out into a smaller budded desiel smelling plant. The sample I try from 5 days back is great med's. Tasty and strong. I hope you fair well on the harvest. Ya'll going to try for a Pounder huh? Ya'll want a Pounder, well veg out a Church Plant to 4-5' before you throw her outside, that should be a LB. That strain topps well and grow some major wieght in Donkey Dicks. Well I just wanted to see where your at with yours, and looks like I was right on time. GL and Keepem Green

Plants look lovely THsea, but you don't need me to tell you that. :)

Back
Top Bottom