THsea's Outrageous & Just Plain Cheesy Grow

Hope you feel better soon THsea!! Really do. :circle-of-love:

Oh my kitty wouldn't mind, he would think Silky was there for his amusement..lol..I love to watch Kharma go into predator mode when it comes to chasing flies, he goes nuts, running and jumping through the air...And when it comes to the water bugs in the summer, he loves to play with them, kill them then leave them as presents in the house. Nothing like getting up and hear "CRUNCH" under your feet when you're half woke..lol..
Our first pair of cats were indoor/outdoor... They would leave presents too :) Its the thought that counts ;)

You still alive Buddy??
Maybe :hmmmm:

Hey THsea ... sorry I went off the radar too. Hope all is well
Haha, hey man. I do that from time to time :)

Haven't heard from your boy, maybe I'll give him a text in a few days...

Hope things are Haze-mazing for you THSea! :popcorn:
Haze-mazing?! No. But they are okay, finally got my B12 shots again... Getting back to non-zombie state.

Oh oh, don't make me put Her Majesty's Royal APB out on your booty, Mister...The maternal radar is kicking in....
LOL! You work fast! OMM tracked me down ;)

OK ! THsea has been a bit under the weather.....he should be back soon. He had me worried!
True story! Thanks for letting the peoples know, my friend :)

Hope you feel better soon THsea!! Really do. :circle-of-love:
Thanks CF, starting to already!

Thanks for letting us know OMM! Hope he feels better soon.
:high-five:

OKAY! Hm... I took pictures last week and never loaded them. Not so sure I'm up for it right now.. But I do have days off in the coming week, so... who knows!

I've chopped a few branches (3 total) of the LA Cheese... Just need the buds. One of the people I usually buy my medicine from only has garbage, the other hasn't had the selection that usually helps justify the extra cost... Blah.
The rest of that girl will be coming down at the end of this week. Less yield than I thought she would be, but still hitting my minimum goal! Its gonna be a bit over an ounce.

The other two Cheese (Dina and BB)... Wow! I love how they look. They Dinafem is just stacked looking! Really loving it.
The two Exodus are puttering along, but they will be running longer than the other cheese so... They prolly should be.

Now.. That crazy ass 2046... Its a beast! Really taking up my tent. The roots are going nuts now! Same with all the other growth :thumb:

Really thinking that the 2046 should go out pretty soon... Maybe after the LA is done? Hm... Well, I gotta finish cleaning my little garden plot for her. Fucking clay dirt.... and Ginger roots *shakes fist angrily*

Peace out y'all!

Cool Beans ... you are back! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sometimes I take pics and even thinking about processing and posting shuts me down. Then I just go stare at them and call it a day :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sometimes I take pics and even thinking about processing and posting shuts me down. Then I just go stare at them and call it a day :cheesygrinsmiley:

I get the same way. I am sure a lot of you the same as me. I like to open up 2 420 web pages to download pictures. For me it is a lot easier.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I get the same way. I am sure a lot of you the same as me. I like to open up 2 420 web pages to download pictures. For me it is a lot easier.:cheesygrinsmiley:

yea then you can upload on one tab while you have the page you need to put it in open

Welcome back, THSea!

Clay dirt... I know what you mean! I used to live in a place where the soil was hard clay, and filled with rocks. Truth be told, boulders too - huge ones the size of small cars.

I bought a tree and paid the landscaping company to plant it. They had originally quoted me something like $50 to dig a hole for it, but when they saw my address, the price went up to $200. I started to raise a fit, and they said, "Have you ever tried digging a hole there?!" I had tried digging a hole there, so I shut the f up and paid them, thankful that I had someone else to do it, no matter the cost. He made a great point, it was well worth the extra money - I'd never seen such miserable soil to work with. You had to work like a mofo for every inch, lol, which was the max the shovel would penetrate at any given time... at which point you had to set the shovel down and pick out rocks before trying again. When they dug the foundation for our house there, they pulled out 5 giant boulders that I ended up using as lawn decorations and landscaping around.

Hey everyone... I come bearing bad news. The two biggest tops of the LA Cheese have fallen to mold. I just chopped them and threw them in the green waste... :rip: You were to beautiful for this world, my LA colas!

All this damn rain is keeping me from harvesting her. But I've moved it outta the rain, and will chop what doesn't have mold tomorrow. To top it off, the Big Buddha Cheese put out a few "male" flowers intermittent on the very top cola's... Or at least I think they were, will be talking to the OMM and getting advice today.

Trouble in paradise yo... :smokin:

The 2046 is looking lovely.. And will finish outside the rainy season. I'll be moving that bitch into a 11gallon airpot... OMM and I are racing to see who will get the first "pound plant" ;)

EDIT: I'll respond to you guys either tonight or tomorrow.. the 'sea is very busy... but finally feeling alive again :)

I don't even f with mold ... like you that shit is cut, bagged and shitcanned :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom