THsea Grows Indoors Soil

LOL was there yesterday! Beautiful and sunny. And sandy--you know you've been there when you have sand imbedded in your scalp and every orifice your body has to offer. LoL
My cat frankie doesn't like to be pet for more than a few seconds, but we tell her, "This is your job, to be pet. That's why your a pet."
lol! Eli is the same, not a lap kitty by nature! :) My mom found pictures of our last two cats that past away... One was Mugsee.. We found him as a stray, way to young to be without its mom.. But he was a fighter! We luckily found one of his very first pictures! He could stand on one human hand. Adorable!

:amen: SurfBuddy!

Hi OMM! See you tomorrow!

Hello THsea

... "Jar it" ? how about "use it" ?! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Oh... I have been! #1 is the most potent, and yielded best. #2... Well, was overshadowed by #1 and the buds are fluffy. It is the fruitiest (berry like) of the three. # 3 has a far more... Lemon/skunk/chem taste to her. I think there maybe OG in the Kona Coffee lineage. This is purely speculative of course!

DRIVE BY: BEEP BEEP! ***vrooooommmm***
Thanks Jandre! :) your a good dude. :high-five:

Hope all is well with you THSea, noticed you haven't been posting...
Yea.. I can't really say old demons, but what I fear will become old demons, have been a.. Contributing factor to my recess.

oh jar it!!
Its been in a cure for a while! What is left will be tincture my friend...I think I'd settle at 80% alcohol at this point.
I sure hope the cuttings take... Haven't grown much at all... But who knows, they don't look dead! Wish me luck buddy!

Thsea, sorry I did not answer your question concerning the kitties, yes, they are mine, the white/orange is 1 year younger then the all white one, salt is the white, Baby Boy is the orange/white, he's still growing, wild barn cat we rescued at age of 4 or 5 weeks, anyway, the Kona Coffee, is that real coffee, or a brand of marijuana/thank you/grace, sorry aboout not answering question prior to this. I also have 5 rescue dogs that love the smell of my grow.

The Kona coffee I now see is a strain, what kind of illness is this medicine mostly recommended for?

Omm mentioned you're not up to par today, hope you feel better soon, Buckshot's on his way isn't he? grace
Cool on the kitties! :) I like kitties.

Kona Coffee is island stuff Grace... You won't find it else where, so knowledge of it is limited. But we will figure it out! and document it as we learn more on the Hawaiian lineages that I'll collect.

Get better THSea, miss you my friend....

What's shakin' THSea? Hope you are feeling okay my friend. :circle-of-love:

I appreciate the concern! My presence maybe sporadic .. But I won't be "leaving".

Good to see you back! Hope you're feeling better. Those plants look really nice and the outside one is just awesome. I love how she is spreading out.

You know what? There is one plant outside! The Dr! But she is pretty monstrous... She is actually the cutting off of the mother.. Who I had neglected and lost over 1/2 the flower growth spots at the nodes... So I through momma out! The nodes are closer (for a sativa) since she is a cutting. Shes gorgeous! Only topped once really, she has over 7 "main" cola branches. Three of which are ~ 23" long.

I "may" need to steak one branch. She is supporting herself now, so the staking in the pictures have been removed. Resistant to spider mites! :) I love a plant that holds its own! Thats why I wana goto hi-brix asap.

Drive bye. I just wanted to peek at the Dr Grinspoon. You have the best place in the world to crank that baby out. I hope it turns out well. I've thought of trying that strain afew times, but the flowering time and yield always scares me off. But if I had 12/12 lites all year you can bet I wood. GL and Keepem Green
Hey man, veg it out big enough... And she will be worth it. Topping isn't really needed... Good strong branching naturally. Takes to cuttings well.. I really kind of want her for breeding.. But OMM has another seed... And I gotta stock up before getting really serious about seed making. ... In other words, I'm not keeping a cutting of the one I'm running... OMM and I have plans set up for certain plants anyway..

Looking good over here!

-TG
Thank you! I try!.. Well, not so much lately. But I'll get my okole in gear.

Looks great THsea:thumb:
Hey you! Hey, did you ever try Pineapple Express? What did you think?

I like it !
Thank ya! Fish cake!

HEY!! THSea is back! Hope you're feeling better, buddy... Wishes of batter days heading your way. Lookin good out back, though! Good luck, and

KEEP'EM GREEN :thumb:
Haha! All I do is keep'em green my friend! ;)

I remember you saying you don't top your plants. Looking at the Dr Greenspoon it sure looks like a bush. I have never grown a plant naturally before without topping. Looking at the photos of your plant makes me want to try. Looks really good!!
:goodjob:
I do not usually top... So I can compare mine to OMM's style. I have topped a few, the Dr.G had a top due to top growth death (neglect).. So its main 7 branches really all... Took over. I couldn't be happier though! It bought me time on her upward growth. Not to mention its an heirloom sativa... So it should have substantial branching in the first place.

I've done my first successful FIM (which will render 4 colas) on my Buddha Tahoe OG... I used scissors, cant do it with my nails like OMM. I'm quite proud it worked! :)

ANYWAY... My 2 cents on topping and not topping.. Certain plants like certain things better. So read as much on the strain you can. However, its an invaluable tool for training and height control and wont hurt quality. Do what ya gotta do! If you want to be "low stress", and get more tops... FIM'ing is for you.

Miss ya buddy...I feel like yelling, "come back THsea come back"....But OMM explained,just miss seeing ya around the place.
Thanks Queen! It's nice to know I have friends here on 420. Your wonderful Queeny!

Peace indeed! Thank you so much Sisco, your the man!

Hey moderators! I would like this journal to be moved to the completed journals.. All the plants ment to be run in it have all come and gone... Time to end this little shindig.

If I recover the pictures I'll post the harvest pictures of the KC1-3 plants at a later date... Thank you all for being apart of this grow journal, and I hope you join me in my next one... Which will be in a while... It will be the seeding thread most likely.

Next priority will be a tincture thread... a tutorial kine.

Well as long as you check in from time to time, I will be satisfied or else I have to bug OMM and ask about you. You do what you need to, to get rid of those demons. It is never an easy task and always takes time. Change is good and I am sure you will come back better and stronger in the long run. Take care of yourself.:circle-of-love:

Oh... I have been! #1 is the most potent, and yielded best. #2... Well, was overshadowed by #1 and the buds are fluffy. It is the fruitiest (berry like) of the three. # 3 has a far more... Lemon/skunk/chem taste to her. I think there maybe OG in the Kona Coffee lineage. This is purely speculative of course!

Dang THsea! no wonder you are feeling better :cheesygrinsmiley: Glad to hear!

Thanks guys! I don't think I've posted these... It was most of the Pineapple Express yield, and some nice shots of her.

IMG_121912.JPG

Nug shot!
IMG_122115.JPG

Mag (8x) shot!
IMG_122213.JPG

Sorry if you've seen them before! :)

Thanks Jandre, and Queeny!! :)

It was outstanding stuff! Tomorrow I'll take a very close look at OMM's PE plants... If one is aromatic in veg, like mine was... I will definitely take a cutting (if he is still okay with that!).. The OG18 is the only one thats certain.. Its hard to decide though, the Wild Thai and Colombian Gold are lovely looking also! But I will only take two...

I guess I'mma still update a little here until a new journal is started.. The Dr.G is outrageous, I think it will yield a lot better than I was expecting... Trich's aren't present on her flowers yet, shes got a long way to go!!. The La Diva will be the first of the two auto's to finish.. But the Afghan Kush Ryder is giving her a run, very quick plant!

Gotta repot my NL Blue, wasn't going to put it in a 4 gallon.. But shes looking nice.. I could put a cutting in a 2liter... but... NO! No topping! No FIM! No surrender!.. Also, no more cuttings! :) Gotta be a good boy.

Maybe I'll ask OMM for a 2/3 gallon for her... Repot the Buddha Tahoe OG into the 4 gallon airpot... Actually, thats a better plan. Might have to get some soil tomorrow... Hopefully its in stock!

later!

great picture sea, you should lamminate those buds and hang it on your wall...NOT

Hey guys. The Buddha Tahoe is in a 4 gallon now.. Looking good! She was just starting to get root bound!

I might check for roots on the KC cuttings tomorrow... If they haven't rooted.. Maybe I can swing another cutting from OMM.. Would be starting new seeds for sure! Honestly... I don't remember what I've got, but the seeds I've got that really are striking me are regulars... Kauai Electric, SSSDH..

Seriously great bud photos! I like the way you arranged them. 420mag should use that photo!

Now I am really looking forward to chopping my PE this weekend. It is getting very top heavy now.

That local stuff you have growing sounds like really good stuff. I haven't smoked real Hawaiian for over 20 years.

:circle-of-love:

Congrats on a great grow and journal brother! Very nice PE buds there, too. Thanks for taking the time to share your grow and beautiful plants with us.

:bravo:

Well, we've got a new cutting! Hopefully it roots. Its an OG #18, from Reserva Privada.. So, there are two OG Kush's in my grow now!

After I move NL Blue into a bigger bucket tomorrow.. I may start germinating a Himalayan Gold.. I'd really like to be done running all these girls by the end of the year.. Start "fresh"..

OG Kush is one of my favorite strains! Last one I grew gave me 6 mature seeds. I can't wait to start one again next grow. It has a real interesting taste to it. It is so good it is really hard to stop smoking once you start. Before you know it you are in the clouds!
:thumb:

OG Kush is one of my favorite strains! Last one I grew gave me 6 mature seeds. I can't wait to start one again next grow. It has a real interesting taste to it. It is so good it is really hard to stop smoking once you start. Before you know it you are in the clouds!
:thumb:

I'm hoping they yield so I can smoke it endlessly! ;)

I'm thinking... The Tahoe.. I'd like to put her out sooner, but at latest.. Beginning of November. The #18 will probably break my fresh start.. grrr.. I was originally keep cuttings.. But if I lose the KC plants, I won't have any local pollen.. It will force my hand to grow some Kauai Electric.. Good thing I've got a lot of those seeds!

If I lose the KC... I will be pretty hell bent on finding Kona Gold... It sucks, but getting strains from Big Island is much easier and more likely than getting Oahu strains... But seriously, if I got a cutting of Plumeria, everything else would go into flower TODAY and I'd be setting up a Plumeria grow next!

Hey guys and gals! If your wondering... I'm really trying to nail down some solid plans before making the new journal. I'm really considering a SOG indoors, after running my big plants outdoors (and hopefully the KC's)... To say the least, I'm not so satisfied with my tent. But the new idea may be post worthy! We shall see. I'd hate to post a bad tutorial!.. The journal will be before the SOG.. Probably next month or so.

The SOG will be working with OMM hopefully! ;).. I'm thinking the 'paya's... :) After you finish whatever your doing my friend! If you don't like the plan I'll do it with some Mazar ;)

I don't want to worry about having medicine grow to grow.. Or not be able to share it with friends if it helps their medical issues. Time to do this agriculture thing better... And more indica! Not being able to sleep is the pits.

Hey guys and gals! If your wondering... I'm really trying to nail down some solid plans before making the new journal. I'm really considering a SOG indoors, after running my big plants outdoors (and hopefully the KC's)... To say the least, I'm not so satisfied with my tent. But the new idea may be post worthy! We shall see. I'd hate to post a bad tutorial!.. The journal will be before the SOG.. Probably next month or so.

The SOG will be working with OMM hopefully! ;).. I'm thinking the 'paya's... :) After you finish whatever your doing my friend! If you don't like the plan I'll do it with some Mazar ;)

I don't want to worry about having medicine grow to grow.. Or not be able to share it with friends if it helps their medical issues. Time to do this agriculture thing better... And more indica! Not being able to sleep is the pits.

Now there is an Idea! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom