Shrubhub Round 3 - Royal Queen - Special Kush #1 - CFL - Closet Grow

your plants are growing low and strong, I let mine stretch a bit in the beginning so I can add the soil later. The stem under the earth after adding it will also grow roots which will add to your overall root mass.

So I got 2 airpots but im trying to decide weather to put two seedlings in them or do one in the airpot and one in a regular pot to see which performs better? anyone have a reference to a project like this? anyone interested in the results lol

Thanks for the tip LA. Im going to put both of the new seeds down in the airpots, going in to soak now.

Plant number 2 will be Royal Queen Special Kush #1

the third will be either Kera White thunder, Kerela x Skunk #1 , or Royal Queen Power Flower. if anyone has any preferences here let me know. Keep in mind these seeds will only be vegged for about 10-15 days max and then be switched to 12/12.

If you are going to use the SUPERthrive use it only in early vegetative growth, during stress periods and transplants. I read a study where plants were given SUPERthrive and a group of plants were not given SUPERthrive and plants grown with the SUPERthrive resulted in lower harvests. The active ingredients in SUPERthrive are ".09% vitamin B1, .048% 1-Napthyl acetic acid", SUPERthrive is also said to contain Triacontanol.

https://en.wikipedia.org SUPERthrive

https://en.wikipedia.org Triacontanol

your plants are growing low and strong, I let mine stretch a bit in the beginning so I can add the soil later. The stem under the earth after adding it will also grow roots which will add to your overall root mass.

So I got 2 airpots but im trying to decide weather to put two seedlings in them or do one in the airpot and one in a regular pot to see which performs better? anyone have a reference to a project like this? anyone interested in the results lol

I would like to hear the outcome of this Shrub if you've went ahead with it. I was debating whether or not to use airpots or not, but i decided not to incase it complicated things for me so i kept it simple....

the special kush in the airpot popped today. going to throw down another seed in to soak tonight still undecided on strain though.......
1395422752116.jpg

great ladies good luck with the new ladies :) mine are outside for 2 days now in a cup waiting for them to pop out :D its time for outdoorsssssss :)

its so much better outside i see my plant is hungry to grow up i see new growth hr by hr :) l feel excited to grow them and see the different :)

Thanks for the tip LA. Im going to put both of the new seeds down in the airpots, going in to soak now.

Plant number 2 will be Royal Queen Special Kush #1

the third will be either Kera White thunder, Kerela x Skunk #1 , or Royal Queen Power Flower. if anyone has any preferences here let me know. Keep in mind these seeds will only be vegged for about 10-15 days max and then be switched to 12/12.

Hi Shrub.:ciao:
The plant is looking good man. :thumb:
I'm partial to RQS so i'd like to see the power flower.;)

Ok so I topped the first special kush today and the second one has sprouted but she looks really rough. Seems she had a hard time removing her shell and it looks like one of the Cotyledon leaves got crushed a bit. gonna to hope she makes it although usually if they look this rough to start they may end up being stunted for a while :-( anyways I shall call her Nemo...... I think im going to throw down the Kera White Thunder Fem seed next it may go in to soak tonight.

ok so update on the ladies

RQSK1: Got topped 2 days ago and is recovering as I mentioned in my last post I may have accidentally mixed ph water in a container that had residual nutes in it and so accidentally burned my baby. But she bounced back and is looking perky again.

1396031620315.jpg
1396031720650.jpg

RQSK2: She had some de shelling issues and is stretching a bit because my lights are too high because of my giant freak auto plant. But when I transplant ill burry her pretty deep to add to her root mass so should be fine by then.

1396031743606.jpg

Also as a side note I think these airpots dry the soil out really really fast....I figured this would be the case but Im watering bone dry soil twice a day for a seedling which terrifies me.

Wating to put down another seed until I can chop one more of my autos for more space

Back
Top Bottom