First Time Grow - CFL - Painkiller XL Royal Queens Seeds

Good day, I've started my journal for what's left of my grow. Feel free to have a look and tag along. It's under:
My Mini CFL Grow - CBD Critical Mass & Painkiller XL
Cheers!

Emergency!!! Timer failed on my lights and they have been on 24 hours is it gonna harm her, trinchcomes are mostly milky should I just count my loses or just carry on?????
420-magazine-mobile1818222427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1421284689.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1123282444.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1281934698.jpg
420-magazine-mobile421330017.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1422729724.jpg

Hey Creative,
I'm not a pro by any means, but just wanted to pitch in. We lost power here for 38 hrs a while back and I kept them alive. In the wintertime my light on/off are set so I can give them light in case of a power failure. I'd go back to your original lights on/lights off asap, to not confuse them anymore. Since I'm growing the same strain, I think you are close to the 8 wk mark. I wouldn't suggest you to yank them or not until you think it's ready ...you have a sativa hybrid. Going past the cloudy stage and on to amber may defeat the purpose.

Hey Creative,
I'm not a pro by any means, but just wanted to pitch in. We lost power here for 38 hrs a while back and I kept them alive. In the wintertime my light on/off are set so I can give them light in case of a power failure. I'd go back to your original lights on/lights off asap, to not confuse them anymore. Since I'm growing the same strain, I think you are close to the 8 wk mark. I wouldn't suggest you to yank them or not until you think it's ready ...you have a sativa hybrid. Going past the cloudy stage and on to amber may defeat the purpose.
Thank you Elixir, I'm still worried I'm going to miss the cloudy and just think its transparent and get to much amber

Back
Top Bottom