Monkey's First Grow

ChronicMonkey

Hey guys

Due to some unforeseen circumstances i had to move my plants into the cabinet today. So i went out i got what i could afford so long and get the setup going. Now i know there are still a lot missing and to be done but hopeful this will do for the next few days till i get the rest i need during the course of this week

Setup so far
lights:
1x 85w 6400k cfl
2x 20w 2700k cfl

grow medium:
50% organic potting soil mixed with 50% home made compost

nutes:
nothing so far

water: borehole water (ph not tested)

i had 2 85w 6400k cfl's but one broke as i screwed it in so i will swap that around tomorrow and also purchase another 2 20w 2700k cfl's. Idea is to run 2x 85w 6400k cfl's with 4 20w 2700k cfl's right through the grow.

I topped the one plant earlier last week and tonight started tying down the branches to open them up and the second plant has only had its bottom fan leaves trimmed of.

plant 1 topped and no tie down yet

plant 1 post lst

Plant 2

Cabinet view with lights off and plants

cabinet view inside with lights on and plants

Side inside view of lights on and plants

Side inside view of lights on and plants 2

Yeah so that's whats going on so far, i know i still have a lot of work but i hope for all to be done and dusted week end.

Yea. I started a compost of coffee used grounds, and crushed egg shells and potatoe skins and etc. But i got tired of turning it. So i just went with fox farms mixed with lrg perlite and some black gold seedling filler soil 0-0-0.5.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Then i wrote every nute company an email for samples. Got elite and nectar of the gods. And my friends work for Cyco. So im getting a platinum pro kit. Got real lucky. Like a 1000 bucks of gear for free

Then i wrote every nute company an email for samples. Got elite and nectar of the gods. And my friends work for Cyco. So im getting a platinum pro kit. Got real lucky. Like a 1000 bucks of gear for free

you lucky bugger you, wouldn't mind some freebies but here by us they way too stingy

Well i did have to pay $19.99 for each, for shipping. But basically 20 bucks for a 5 Bottle Line up that cost around $200. Is Not to shabby.

Hey lads. I'll watch in. I also todayade a new cupboard. My clones are in my clone box under CFLs with 1 bomb seed THC bomb seed in jiffy. Well the THC bomb is stretching like a muda. So he's in the new sea of green box and clones will shortly follow.

So I'm keen to watch on as we should be around same stage.

I run a worm farm for great organic fert. Worth it I tell ya

Okay so i went out today and got the 85w 6400k swapped so now i have two. so this is current light system

85w 6400k x2 = 170w 6400k @ 10200lm
20w 2700k x2 = 40w 2700k @ 2240lm

so i have a 210w mixed spectrum to the cool white side for now

still to add another 2x 20w 2700k.

update pics, just for fun u added a 2 germinating seeds ti the mix

plant 1 lst

plant 2 untouched

inside cabinet now with new lights and extra seedlings

yeah so one step up from yesterday

Looks good so far. Move lights as close to plants as you can. Lower the light as low as possible and raise the short pots to be as tall as the tall Pots and as close to the light as possible.
What is the real draw of those light? Not "equivalent"

Looks good so far. Move lights as close to plants as you can. Lower the light as low as possible and raise the short pots to be as tall as the tall Pots and as close to the light as possible.
What is the real draw of those light? Not "equivalent"

hey bud,will move them closer up then. the distance is about less then a foot from plant to light

real draw is 85w x2 and 20w x2. the 85w is equal to 425w equivalent. but its true 85w and 20w.

Okay i just moved them up closer to the lights, they now 10cm away from lights..

420-magazine-mobile1444880049.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2011355831.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom