First Indoor Grow Cheese Seedling Day 19 CFL & LED Soilless Mix Growbox

I tried to take some better pictures I suck. Week 5 basically just hit the halfway point. Absolutely any advice would be appreciated thanks in advance.
20190612_005328.jpg
20190612_004732.jpg
20190612_003843.jpg
20190612_004300.jpg
20190612_005241.jpg
20190612_004937.jpg
20190612_004011.jpg
20190612_004910.jpg
20190612_004804.jpg
20190612_004157.jpg

They’re looking great bro, they are still gonna fattening up loads you can see it. :ganjamon: Your flowers are pushing fresh pistils so they’re growing well. What are you feeding them now?

They’re looking great bro, they are still gonna fattening up loads you can see it. :ganjamon: Your flowers are pushing fresh pistils so they’re growing well. What are you feeding them now?
Really hope they get more than 50% bigger, I'm doing Molasses liquid seaweed,calmag I skipped last feed will add this feed and Nutri feed very shit stuff. Ph 5.8-6.2 also stopped using the sea gro fish emulsion,smells like death and I haven't seen results.

No stress bro a quick flush should fix her up :yummy: Sorry I never got back to you, your plant does have similarities to cheese in my eyes, definitely looks similar to my one.

No stress bro a quick flush should fix her up :yummy: Sorry I never got back to you, your plant does have similarities to cheese in my eyes, definitely looks similar to my one.
Not a problem bud, thanks alot I got like 4 weeks at most left to my knowledge, that will then be 10 weeks flower.How much in size can she change in these last 4 weeks?

Not a problem bud, thanks alot I got like 4 weeks at most left to my knowledge, that will then be 10 weeks flower.How much in size can she change in these last 4 weeks?

She won't stretch much anymore, but will pack on a lot more weight.

Nice bro! Buds are looking great and fattening up. I'd not think she needs a flushing now - she is fattening up and needs all you can give her at this time :headbanger::passitleft:

Nice bro! Buds are looking great and fattening up. I'd not think she needs a flushing now - she is fattening up and needs all you can give her at this time :headbanger::passitleft:
Definitely pumping her with p and k right now had too stop using alot of shit I was using sucks i got this knowledge so late into the grow but all good i got some Critical from Royal Queen , Clones coming next week:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Going too need all you guys too guide me with that clone.... she is a 70% Indica and 30% Sativa perfect mix in my department.

i got some Critical from Royal Queen , Clones coming next week:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Sweeeet! Critical is a winner! It's a cash crop - good yields, potent bud and easy-growing. She ticks all the boxes! :passitleft::goof:

Sweeeet! Critical is a winner! It's a cash crop - good yields, potent bud and easy-growing. She ticks all the boxes! :passitleft::goof:
Awesomeness I'm glad to hear that cause I'm really going to do it by the book with the clones. Will have to invest in some new light cause I will not make the same mistake by going this small again. Oh and please any recommendations on some new lighting like average budget personal smoke nothing more I want to make my own hash eventually just need more green.
:yummy::yummy:

Awesomeness I'm glad to hear that cause I'm really going to do it by the book with the clones. Will have to invest in some new light cause I will not make the same mistake by going this small again. Oh and please any recommendations on some new lighting like average budget personal smoke nothing more I want to make my own hash eventually just need more green.
:yummy::yummy:

I'm impressed by the Mars Hydro TSL-2000 so far. I've only had it for a month, but since my plants recovered from being root bound they have experienced explosive growth. All of their TS series use the same LEDs and electronics, so use whatever fills your tent.

For comparison the King X6 Dimmable 1800W COB LED Grow Light I started with runs $259 USD, and the Mars Hydro TSL-2000 is $249 USD. Both draw about 300W from the wall. Both allow you to adjust the intensity, although the TSL is more of a set-and-forget control as they are accessed through pry-out covers in the power supplies.

I would use a TS-1000 for a 2' X 2' (60cm X 60cm) area, the TSW-2000 for a 3' X 3' (90cm X 90cm) area, and the TSL-2000 for a 2' X 4' (60cm X 120cm) area while flowering.

You may also want to take a look at the Mars Hydro SP series of lights. I haven't used them, but have heard nothing but good things about them.

@SmokeSara may want to comment.

I'm impressed by the Mars Hydro TSL-2000 so far. I've only had it for a month, but since my plants recovered from being root bound they have experienced explosive growth. All of their TS series use the same LEDs and electronics, so use whatever fills your tent.

For comparison the King X6 Dimmable 1800W COB LED Grow Light I started with runs $259 USD, and the Mars Hydro TSL-2000 is $249 USD. Both draw about 300W from the wall. Both allow you to adjust the intensity, although the TSL is more of a set-and-forget control as they are accessed through pry-out covers in the power supplies.

I would use a TS-1000 for a 2' X 2' (60cm X 60cm) area, the TSW-2000 for a 3' X 3' (90cm X 90cm) area, and the TSL-2000 for a 2' X 4' (60cm X 120cm) area while flowering.

You may also want to take a look at the Mars Hydro SP series of lights. I haven't used them, but have heard nothing but good things about them.

@SmokeSara may want to comment.
Wow extremely helpful thank you Sir! Will be shopping in the next 2 weeks. And will be in contact with you just to make sure I dont get bs.

Iv'e chatted to Sara in the past and we've got a dedicated Mars rep here in South Africa now too so you won't have issues getting their lights here. If you're going LED then it's definitely an option to consider! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom