Indos 2nd Grow 2 Auto D.P-T.D & 1 Dinafem-Cheese

afew more pics to look at :D i have to say theres some amazing growth from the Think Different, on my biggest one:)))) well from what iv seen at early stages and for autoflowers she looks like a pretty nice grower:D also i noticed on my cheese plant the steam rather then the leaf is drooping u might be able to see in the pic, if not il update soon. and that spider any clues ifs its a threat if so ill seal the place u better and keep things cleaner. then again spiders like clean places:/
IMG_025427.JPG
there he is.
and my T.D 1 (biggest)
IMG_023928.JPG
IMG_024032.JPG
IMG_024123.JPG
IMG_024232.JPG
IMG_024330.JPG
IMG_024436.JPG

And the other 2 gals...
IMG_024534.JPG
IMG_024630.JPG
IMG_024729.JPG
IMG_024836.JPG
IMG_024922.JPG

^^^The first 3 are T.D2 and 2 of the cheese:)
As u can see theres two real long low stems on the T.D2 and the cheese not far of long steams like the T.D2
And a couple of group ones...
IMG_025027.JPG
IMG_025130.JPG
IMG_025230.JPG

What age are they now indo? im afraid spiders are an issue not at this stage but when she flowers they will web on your buds and if she nests your screwed basically :( also the drooping stem do you mean she is bending over? or is the stem soft?

emmm today they are 33 days but them pics were taken 2-3 days ago. :O so no spiders, spider clean out tomorrow so :) shes not drooping over but its 2 'arm' steams (im gonna call them) that are. there due watering tonight or in the morning so thats what she might be missing.Hopefully. Also another 3 Dutch Passion White Widows germinated and planted today. we shall she when they popped :Rasta:

Ohh there a little smaller than mine is it just the one t.d throwing out preflowers all i can see from pics? yeaa leaf droop is normaly over/underwater if it was main stem its lighting either too close/too far my sweet cheese both angled her base and top around 45° when she got too close too light. :goodjob: i wanted to keep a spider in mine to naturaly keep fly levels down but after research and advise learned a bud is a perfect habitat for nests and ruins all bud with webs babies etc, congrats on the beans im just waitin another fastbud open her leaves afte i topped my 2nd fastbud as 1sts coming down soon :bong:

Yeaa pre flowers are the pistils and little calyxes that appear just before you get buds form or on a male tiny hairless sacks lol plants are looking real healthy im apprehensive with any nutes with the girls they dont like anything i give them so growing just with a nice soil too begin with but if you want too try flower nutes then id start now can give it anytime from getting pistils just use a real small dose and watch your leaves it will show in 24hrs if she doesnt like it but like i said im apprehensive of any nutes with autos they seem too be best without i just keep an eye on leaves if there nice darkish green i no there feeding fine from the soil :) :thumb: on the ladybird great at keeping pesky critters at bay any worms you may find help soil with micro nutes and airation also reduce root issues i have a compost heap and regularily add worms too all my pots :) yeah i have 6strains atm altho 2are for a friend(a bagseed haze photo and 4auto short ryders) but i have a couple of experiments running now too i topped a fastbud seems its right topping autos is a no no but i just took a simple water clone off my sweet cheese hasnt affected mother and to date she is growing so getting interesting im hoping i can grow a nice bud out of otherwise would of been wasted popcorn :) :bong:

yea i think il stay off the nutes for a while, not gonna add any because last time i did she did burn abit form it. :) yea they seem to be a nice green colour. at the moment iv noticed the tips of the big T.D going pail any idea anyone ?? its could be heat stress couse it gets a bit warm sometimes and the temps very from 17c (lights off) to usually 26-27c but when it get warm it goes to 31-32c and i might not notice this for a couple of hours :/ any help,sujestions or ideas for that one aswell:) :Namaste:

Yeaa they all seem too be against nutes for some reason lol but the yellowing any pics? is it on a plant you have given nutes too? maybe low nitro so add a ml or 2 nutes see if it rectifies? It shouldnt b temps there pretty tollerant and tell u by curling of the leaf discolaration is norm a nute issue bring it up in reps are right tommorow :) :bong:

thats something to keep in mind for autos:thumb: no pics right now ill up load some tomorrow. but its shes going more pail green raten then yellow so im guessing shes lacking something, maby 'N' as u said. its the bigest of the 3 plants and has a lot of growth double branches and a lot of bud spots:D So im thinking she might be eating up all the food ?? il have a closer look 2m and up load some pics :peace:

As my fastbud is flowering more her leaves are losing colour on the main fan leaves on lower branches but the budleaves are a nice lush dark green i think its a little rootbound/eating her leaves to feed the bud but its not worrying me she is just avigorous plant :bong:

a few pic update. havent been posting ina while:) not the best again back to using phone cam. One of the T.D is growing up real spiky looking and has small yellowing/brown at the very tips of some leaves, not sure if u can see in the pics .
DSC_003617.jpg
DSC_003521.jpg
DSC_003416.jpg
DSC_003324.jpg
DSC_003217.jpg

Group photo and T.D1 which iv but string to hold up the bottom leaves, she used to be alot stumpier and she started growing up around the time i but the string under:)
DSC_003125.jpg
DSC_003027.jpg
DSC_002927.jpg

Think Different (the spiky one)
DSC_002830.jpg
DSC_002733.jpg
DSC_002629.jpg

The Cheese and a all in one photo:D

Try adding a little nutes and watch see how she goes maybe? As a rule i wouldnt norm feed an auto but if she is lacking something addin a miniscule amount could go a long way but first how dry is the soil if i overwater my cheese her leaves go major yellow and die from roots in standing water and uptaking soil nutes too quick could this be your issue? :bong:

Back
Top Bottom