1st Indoor Grow - 2 Autos/1 Super-Auto Perpetual Grow Journal

are you sure its not your drainage again? you need good drainage from you pots and aerated soil. Don't over water. wait till top 2 inches are dry. I think you keep getting "hot spots" because your soil is not draining. So when your roots reach the "hot spot" or build up of nutes, it get over nute. or you can have simple nute lock bc of your ph levels. I hope this helps man. No offense but maybe doing some research of the basics of growing and what to look for will help you in your growing success. Best of luck MAN :Namaste:

Day 40 YouTube Update, Big garden problems! Also the 3 seeds i had germinating got dried and died... Auto Blue Mammoth, Afghan Kush Ryder, and 1 Trans Siberian, gonna start the other 2 berry ryder's and the other trans siberian soon.
[video=youtube;1XnstLIq9xg]
[/video][/
QUOTE]

I had the same problem for a bit with my first grow I documented on riu untilled you get the dolomite lime use a tap of baking soda per gallon it will raise your soil Ph untilled then your run off should be fine then but super flushed before dolomite lime

Hey guys i'll be throwing up a video and pics soon, got the lime on there to raise the soil pH, I'm thinking my lights arn't gonna cut it, so i've got about $400 saved up i'm looking for a LED panel that would be perfect to get atleast 1 oz of 6 plants under it, as well as my cfl bulbs in there for side light and the fluoro wing, i'm selling my T5 to a friend who's gonna start indoor's soon. Any idea's on a light company for a veg cycle LED Panel for up to 6 autoflower plants?

hows everything been autos. you get that ph issue figured out? If u got a minute come check out my garden in my journal. got a bunch going now. come check it and tell me what you think. Idk but they seem kind of small to me..

Day 60 Update: House got robbed..... Terrible thing and i know who did it, they only took the plants just straight up ripped em out the pots and left everything but the plants, and my pipe, funny thing is i've known this guy for years now and i know exactly where he lives, but just last week he asked me if he could have these real nice cut corner's zig zag rolling papers i said no, naturally i use them on a daily basis and i only had like 3 left. Regardless the papers, the 2 berryryder and 1 trans Siberian seeds i had left, the pipe, and my 3 beautiful plants gone.... I now trust no one, fuck friends. But he didn't make an effort to steal the $3000 laptop that was less than a foot away from the rolling papers....

what a fuck. excuse my french. That MF. I hate people. ANd this is something you will learn. DONT TRUST ANYONE. thats BS. but its so true. 99% of the time that grows go wrong, its from showing people or telling people. Jealousy bring out the worst in MOST people. its sickening. My stomache turned when I read this. I can't believe that. Were they even ready to be pulled? hopefully he has no idea what he's doing and just doesn't cure it right or anything. and has a horrible harsh smoke.

Ya' i'm assessing my situation right now, hopefully i'll get rid of my light's and buy a whole new set up, also now that i have no plants in the house i'll be calling ADT for a security system. They weren't really ready at all to be pulled, and ya this guy is retarded no offence to anyone, he stole the only things he wanted, he didn't even try and ransack the place, i also found out he stole the condoms in my dresser that he asked to have one like last week, who the fck steals condoms come on, and i'm hoping to get a new few going after my alarm system's installed.

Re: 1st Indoor Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - 2 Autos/1 Super-Auto Perpetual Grow Jou

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom