5dollah's Grow Journal

I set up the oil heater with the thermostat set for 25c and during the full period i used the oil heater the thermostat never dropped the heater off once lol
I had a grow going this summer with 4 of the clones from the same plant and only harvested 16 ounces dry thats 2 Ounces under my winter grow with 2 more plants but with only 12L pots.
Pot size is important you would yield roughly the same if you added that perlite to your soil mix in a bigger pot and only had the single plant.
at least my thermostat switched off the heater when my 600w powered on :;)

You think that its better with just soil than a mix with perlite? Im leaning towards that theory aswell.

Did you use an external thermostat? The thermostat on oil heaters is usualy placed in heater, so the heater is 25°c, not the room temprature. It will ofcourse become 25°c, but when room is 25°c, the heater will switch on again. At least this makes sense in my head, that why im going with external thermostat and fan heater ...

3 weeks into flower!
IMG_1772_Kopi.JPG
IMG_1779_Kopi.JPG
IMG_1775_Kopi.JPG
IMG_1780_Kopi.JPG
IMG_1781_Kopi.JPG
IMG_1784_Kopi.JPG
IMG_1782_Kopi.JPG

I guess things are going great? Im not sure, but everything looks good! I do however got some worries about the Rh(humidity), as it is around 70%. Tried silica gel(thingy to lower humidity), but with no result!

The one plant has been growing to the sky, and is currently only 10 inches from my 400W. Ive got my fingers crossed for a stop in strech, as im switching up my nutes this week.

Ive been on Advanced Nutrients Grow, Micro, Bloom and Big Bud the last 3 weeks. Now its time to switch the big bud with overdrive, so my buds will put on some weight! Yeah, ive been lazy lately, almost forgot to even water it! I measured Ph for the first time since last, and it was in 6.1 range, which is the same im feeding the plant with. Crazy how these nutrients ALWAYS get to 6.1 ! Think i should figure out a way to up it to around 7 with household things.

Hopefully only 5 weeks until i can cut her down! Just in time for Christmas!

4,5 week in flower.

One of the plants has started to die. The leaves are turning yellow and falling off. Is this normal? They could be different stains(bagseed), but the other has nothing like this, even though they have been fed equally.

This is the freaky hempy plant which has abnormal growth. The top is burnt by their sun and its nothing i can do about it :straightface: Maybe shes just getting mature and ready to die?

First time i looked at trichomes was today. Around 60% is cloudy, the rest seems clear. Found a tip on this forum; move the scope close to your eyes...

In two days they have flowered for 6 weeks. Im starting flush real soon now ! The one with freaky height is getting chopped first. I think I know whats up; underwatered/low on nutes. This was a hempy and the resevoir was way too small! The thing is still growing in height! In two days it gained 2 inches. The new growth is however lean, with no true buds ...

The hairs are turning colour on my hempy, and curling into the buds. This means more weight, denser buds and soon finished, right? When this has happend to one of my plants, its chopping time (after trichome check). Good plan?

Pistil color really has no direct relation to when trichomes are mature. That's only a sign the plant is maturing, that's it.

I suggest aiming for at least 90% Cloudy on buds (Not the leaves). The percentage of Amber trichomes is a personal preference each grower really kind of figures out on their own based on desired effects, experiences with harvests at various times, etc...

Well, here goes. Want to cut them down before christmas, but will they be ready??? Took a picture of trichomes. Looks like most are cloudy now, as i want. Want that headhigh, not the couchlock!

I dont think she is 100% ready, but she is getting there. What do you think?? 8 weeks in bloom, want to cut by 9 weeks. Is it a huge loss, or just a slight?

2014-12-15_23_15_01.jpg
2014-12-15_23_14_41.jpg
2014-12-15_23_14_36.jpg
2014-12-15_23_14_05.jpg
2014-12-15_23_14_12.jpg
2014-12-15_23_14_25.jpg
2014-12-15_23_13_46.jpg
2014-12-15_23_13_18.jpg
2014-12-15_23_13_09.jpg
2014-12-15_23_12_56.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom