Grow Journal

That cured bud looks hella mature for roughly 50 days of 12/12 lol
It's all about getting them enough light get the umols in the correct range and flower happens rather quickly with a fast hybrid

My clones are also doing good... They are under minimal lighting... 1 23W CFL and 6 7-8W LED screw in bulbs... The bulbs work much better than the CFL thanks to the light aiming direct... It's really helping prevent them stretch while under low wattage.
420-magazine-mobile1087460555.jpg

So I got around 5oz in all dried and cured... took some comparison pics which I'll try to upload later because the 420mag app isn't letting me... The clones are doing okay though they are rootbound and need a transplant so if going to hold up on flowering them until my 5gal pots make it in.

So I got around 5oz in all dried and cured... took some comparison pics which I'll try to upload later because the 420mag app isn't letting me... The clones are doing okay though they are rootbound and need a transplant so if going to hold up on flowering them until my 5gal pots make it in.

Hell yeah nice haul man! Bet it's some killer smoke too

Hell yeah nice haul man! Bet it's some killer smoke too

Thanks it's definitely good smoke for sure. Yield sucked compared to last grow seeing how I had pulled around or close to 7 oz with less light. But I'll make up for that this next grow and I've purchased some seeds... if I can keep the mites away I'll be keeping the scrog out and flowering smaller plants perpetually so I can have more frequent harvests of different strains.

1 LSD
1 Pineapple Chunk
1 Purple Bud
1 Gorilla Bomb
2 Gorilla Glue #4

Thanks it's definitely good smoke for sure. Yield sucked compared to last grow seeing how I had pulled around or close to 7 oz with less light. But I'll make up for that this grow and I've purchased some seeds...

1 LSD
1 Pineapple Chunk
1 Purple Bud
1 Gorilla Bomb
2 Gorilla Glue #4

Still a pretty decent haul I'd say especially if it's good quality smoke. That's a killer line up of seeds; are you planning to run them all at the same time, staggered start time, or one at a time?

Still a pretty decent haul I'd say especially if it's good quality smoke. That's a killer line up of seeds; are you planning to run them all at the same time, staggered start time, or one at a time?

Gonna for sure try my luck at the LSD and either the gorilla bomb or pineapple chunk and then slowly add the rest.

This journal is done if a mod sees this they can close it.. It's just a mess anyhow and I haven't been very up lately so doing updates are just a dreadful task for some reason. I'll just start a clean journal whenever I decide is best. Thanks for following. .

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank ya thank ya it'll be pretty slow for now probably weekly updates.. may show off my flowering plant when I chop her but things won't start kicking up till they get into the tent. Build a scrog and going to be putting it in when the times right hopefully it holds up well.. didn't use the strongest material (twine) but re-tying some more is no big deal if it does mess up... with the legs and all it cost me 10 bucks.
9337f3615dc06c880ee088f4884b1851.jpg
one side is a bit bowed but I'm doubting it'll negatively affect anything once installed.

It may not look like the 2" squares are even in the picture but when looking at it directly it is definitely even.
It's a great investment if you don't mind my saying so? My first scogg net I built was wonky all over yours looks perfect in comparison lol

It's a great investment if you don't mind my saying so? My first scogg net I built was wonky all over yours looks perfect in comparison lol

Thanks haha and yeah it was good only cost me 10$ to make... I got mites though last grow and after battling it out I went for cleaning up and noticed tons of them hibernating in the scrog pipes so I tossed it all. Then I didn't want to do much training this grow so I went more natural with plenty of airflow and have yet to see a mite (knock on wood) So my next grow I'll build a scrog again and jump back to it.
9744358a34b7a36a5306ba98de89c65a.jpg
58a178d599a989b280774eb7eeaead21.jpg
baad3e002d55f859af3c86ddd2661a47.jpg
1209aff6fc567a3bac2161e2e504a470.jpg
801c775ba84f6fc8ad571da020d8e4ab.jpg
c5cfba05990f3c6de495b2d290cf5d32.jpg
21e26936a402acb1dc6ffa3019e7b290.jpg
b9f3c2ff228bdfc24b6955bdea30afa4.jpg
fe8dd9b37a3fe189e10a26caf4284c95.jpg

Also have an Apple Jack going (White Widow X Jack Herer) was happy it ended up fem...
593a69bd75d1e7c313385c3be0cc1a26.jpg

When building a scrog I recommend using tint screw hooks and either a nice heavy duty string or some flexible metal wire coated with plastic. I used just normal screws last time but already have tiny screw hooks for next grow put away. Then just wrap the string around each hook tight a few times ect until it's nice and filled out and tie it off at the ends.

Thanks haha and yeah it was good only cost me 10$ to make... I got mites though last grow and after battling it out I went for cleaning up and noticed tons of them hibernating in the scrog pipes so I tossed it all. Then I didn't want to do much training this grow so I went more natural with plenty of airflow and have yet to see a mite (knock on wood) So my next grow I'll build a scrog again and jump back to it.
9744358a34b7a36a5306ba98de89c65a.jpg
58a178d599a989b280774eb7eeaead21.jpg
baad3e002d55f859af3c86ddd2661a47.jpg
1209aff6fc567a3bac2161e2e504a470.jpg
801c775ba84f6fc8ad571da020d8e4ab.jpg
c5cfba05990f3c6de495b2d290cf5d32.jpg
21e26936a402acb1dc6ffa3019e7b290.jpg
b9f3c2ff228bdfc24b6955bdea30afa4.jpg
fe8dd9b37a3fe189e10a26caf4284c95.jpg

Also have an Apple Jack going (White Widow X Jack Herer) was happy it ended up fem...
593a69bd75d1e7c313385c3be0cc1a26.jpg
Looking great!!! Have you put any thought into LST? I did that with my 4 autoflowers and I did really well. I'm not so sure I will use a Scrogg again after trying LST. It's one of those shitty circumstances when the little bastards find places to hide just to destroy our plants. Another trick I learned was to put an inch of sand at the top of the soil. That keeps them out and if they are already in they won't be able to get out. When you water your plants you'll drown the little pests because they can't get to oxygen. Or enough oxygen to survive anyways lol

Looking great!!! Have you put any thought into LST? I did that with my 4 autoflowers and I did really well. I'm not so sure I will use a Scrogg again after trying LST. It's one of those shitty circumstances when the little bastards find places to hide just to destroy our plants. Another trick I learned was to put an inch of sand at the top of the soil. That keeps them out and if they are already in they won't be able to get out. When you water your plants you'll drown the little pests because they can't get to oxygen. Or enough oxygen to survive anyways lol

Ah mites are microscopic little fuckers that spread on the leaves and fuck the plant up they build up resistance too so best to use multiple treatments also its best to use neem every grow until early to mid flower for prevention imo. Tiny tiny things lol you can also put perlite on top of the soil too either work fine. As for LST I normally do use LST... A scrog is essentially LST and support for the buds. That is all a scrog is through LST without all the constant retying and it's very convenient especially if you spend the time to get the net tight and just small 1.5-2" holes. But yeah I normally always LST this is my first grow not LST'ing because realistically there was a decent chance of mites coming back especially if I let leaves overlap to terribly and since I'm mite free I will go back into doing more training for higher yields but all that training is useless if you get mites lol.
237b3c70ae309e890979848e66ce9d22.jpg
5dc882e2d7d98eb1cb73f5efa5f2663a.jpg
here is a plant from some time back... 18" tall plant and 128 grams dried and cured she was a decent size for sure. I use fabric pots now though and hate tying down to the sides of them so I'd prefer a scrog unless switching back to solid pots.

Ah mites are microscopic little fuckers that spread on the leaves and fuck the plant up they build up resistance too so best to use multiple treatments also its best to use neem every grow until early to mid flower for prevention imo. Tiny tiny things lol you can also put perlite on top of the soil too either work fine. As for LST I normally do use LST... A scrog is essentially LST and support for the buds. That is all a scrog is through LST without all the constant retying and it's very convenient especially if you spend the time to get the net tight and just small 1.5-2" holes. But yeah I normally always LST this is my first grow not LST'ing because realistically there was a decent chance of mites coming back especially if I let leaves overlap to terribly and since I'm mite free I will go back into doing more training for higher yields but all that training is useless if you get mites lol.
237b3c70ae309e890979848e66ce9d22.jpg
5dc882e2d7d98eb1cb73f5efa5f2663a.jpg
here is a plant from some time back... 18" tall plant and 128 grams dried and cured she was a decent size for sure. I use fabric pots now though and hate tying down to the sides of them so I'd prefer a scrog unless switching back to solid pots.
I use neem oil myself but can't risk it during flower. About a week before I flip I'll throw sand at the top of my soil. It's cheap lol northern lights autoflower from CKS a year ago. Was nearly 3 feet tall. Also in a bucket. I will be going back to fabric pots myself after my latest grow. And yes this is dry weight lol 2.35 lbs on 4 autoflowers. It was a great grow lol
391da4b5e87e78d098e6e7f2efc1fa6f.jpg
93cf33619c6177ba25a86d4f343cda72.jpg
768e087d3cbb2bfc5eb5eb38acc98a8e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom