Stonedsalmon's Indoor Soil Grow: Apricot Kush Auto, First Grow, First Journal, 2018

I got some natural light shots for anyone getting sick of the purple hues. I tried to get a size perspective shot of the Apricot but it didn't work so well it measures 15" though.

Apricot:
full

full

full
Bud Progress on Mystery Tops:
full

full

full

full

Likely grabbing a small dehumidifier today also. I want a bigger tent already :p

That's a pretty well rounded size. I'm starting to realize I'm becoming a bean hoarder. When I need to place a order for seeds I really only need one pack, but I always get a few and before I know it I'm sitting on a collection. Lol. Growing really is fun and the sense of satisfaction of smoking your own erb is priceless :)

That's a pretty well rounded size. I'm starting to realize I'm becoming a bean hoarder. When I need to place a order for seeds I really only need one pack, but I always get a few and before I know it I'm sitting on a collection. Lol. Growing really is fun and the sense of satisfaction of smoking your own erb is priceless :)

I'm looking forward to that part the most. I've already got some Northern lights lined up for next grow but so many other ideas also haha

Picture updates everything seems to be going fine they're a little thirsty in the photos as it's nutrient day tomorrow.

Apricot Auto Bud Progress 1:
full

Apricot Bud Progress 2 (different angle in more natural lighting so you can see the frosty bits):
full

30x Apricot Close Up:
full

Apricot Lowers:
full

Mystery Plant Tops:
full

Mystery Top Close Up:
full

Group Of Young Buds:
full

Training Shot:
full
Close Up Lowers On Mystery Plant:
full

Everything has been going pretty steady no major problems that I can see. The buds look a little underdeveloped on the mystery plants shape wise hope this isn't due to lack of light and more of a strain difference. Higher than expected temperatures have meant I've been using an AC to cool the room my tent is in. Under the Loupe i'm just starting to see some amber trich's so I don't think it's going to be long before they need chopping. I also ordered some bubble bags to make use of the trim. ;)

Week 7 flower update Pictures:

Apricot Main Cola
full

Mystery Plant Top
full

Apricot Full Plant
full

Mystery Full Plant
full
Mystery Plant Arm
full

Mystery Lowers
full

Hey stoned! Can we see a couple pics without the led on? Buds are looking nice. Just wanting a better peek at the leaves.

For sure! I should have mentioned I flushed them one week ago (hopefully it wasn't too soon). Since then the leaves curled a little and have some minor discoloration at the tips. With regards to the leaf color on the mystery plants they seem a little dark compared to the Apricot Kush, with one being slightly waxy'er than the other. There is a purple hue to the buds and a slight tinting to the underside of some sugar leaves.

Here are the natural light shots I just took:

Apricot
full

Mystery
full

Close up leaves
full

Smallest Mystery plant leaves
full

The blurple light really ruins these photos in hindsight

Back
Top Bottom